Can the server balance PLEASE be fixed?!?!

someguy12121
456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Every night I run into a server where one team has a 5-7 player advantage and it never balances.

Comments

• aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I run into matches where over half the team is level 50 while the other has half of the team under level 20.
    It's simply not possible to play that way.
  • PoppaPappo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, last night I had a match where one team had 37 players and the other had 27. How does one side end up with more than 32? That 10 player difference has a big effect.
  • Psychloan
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been in lop-sided servers where new players are being added...to the side with more players! Seriously how do you get something this wrong?
  • someguy12121
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get servers that shutdown during prime hours on the east coast. Itll be like 10:30 PM EST and the server decides to shut down. Also get frequent servers that start with heavily lopsided teams, often 10+ player difference.
  • RichardSinerface
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Yup, balance would be great. But instead look at these skins that we can charge money for!!!" - DICE

Had another frustrating night of games tonight trying to get a win in frontlines. What a treat. Tried 4 different servers for multiple games each. Not a single one was close, actually thats a lie. One game was quite close in objectives but not in k/d ratio. Almost like they were just milking kills and then pushed at the end to win it.

Between the inability to balance even the player count on teams, and no kick for inactive (ghost!!) accounts. Server balance is horrible.
    Even winning games by a landslide isn't fun. The best games are ones with both sides evenly matched.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Team balancing is the number 1 issue with the game atm, netcode and visibility are all very well but if the teams are completely lop-sided it ruins the whole experience.

3 against 30 last night - how is this even possible? No ability to switch teams, no auto balance that works, players joining get added to the side with the most players!. I'm hoping team balancing isn't FUBAR but DICE can salvage it.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I run into matches where over half the team is level 50 while the other has half of the team under level 20.
    It's simply not possible to play that way.

A skills based matching system would help, like in BF3 and BF4. But the ranking system needs extending beyond 50. You kill a higher skilled player and you get more points type system and the opposite for getting killed by a lower rank player. Currently getting to rank 50 is easy and no indication of ability or how much you have played.