Unsportsmanlike Behavior

2»

Comments

• NauticalTrackin
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you’re talking unsportsmanlike, what about the pilots who crash their planes into yours (usually when you are in a Stuka or bomber) just because you or your gunner(s) are about to shoot them down just so they don’t have to die without getting the kill. Happens to me and one of my friends all the time.
  • Kevang039
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's the deal on why I will bail on my plane every single time.

Odds are, I'm getting shot at or down the very seconds d I start flying around.

I've got someone on my 6 who just haple s to be right on too of me and I can't shake them.

I've had instances where I've been behind someone, they turn, I follow and somehow they're gone and all of a sudden they're behind me busting up my plane.

I'll bail anytime I feel like it, I'm not giving someone a kill for being right on my butt the second I get in a plane.
  • Real_Noobalishus
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kevang039 wrote: »
    Here's the deal on why I will bail on my plane every single time.

Odds are, I'm getting shot at or down the very seconds d I start flying around.

I've got someone on my 6 who just haple s to be right on too of me and I can't shake them.

I've had instances where I've been behind someone, they turn, I follow and somehow they're gone and all of a sudden they're behind me busting up my plane.

I'll bail anytime I feel like it, I'm not giving someone a kill for being right on my butt the second I get in a plane.

Bailing is one thing and I'm all for it (unless you bail out of bounds where you're going to die anyway for desertion, which makes you a salty coward who has no sense of fair play and thinks their game play is more important than everyone else but hey that's just my opinion).

In regards of bailing when someone you're shooting happens to out maneuver you and gets on your six, thats what dogfighting is all about. There is an artform behind it, it's not all get on their 6 and it's over. If you're going to bail in that scenario fine but if you decide to nose dive and/or redeploy (especially out of bounds) so to not only deny them the kill but also the vehicle destroy....again it's just my opinion but you are a salty coward and sore loser.

For people who camp at your spawn looking to gank you as soon as you enter, if you cannot fight back at all as there is 2 or 3 already shooting you, by all means deny them the points as what they are doing is absolutely disgusting behavior and shows how little skill they have as they are afraid of a fair fight.

This post wasn't about fair bailing, it's about the people who redeploy and/or nose dive to deny you any form of points,I'm not sure why everyone keeps going back to bailing
  • skins4ever21
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So after reading this thread I was dumb and tried to pilot... My God it's hard lol Takes a million bullets to kill a plane and most when you get ready to finish them they straight up nosedive to the ground. I had guys on narvik that soon as I'd get on their 6 and hit them with like 2 shots would just bail. It's extremely hard to level up a plane when you can't get the points. I also don't get why when someone is on my 6 then can shoot me down at times in maybe 2-3 seconds tops as I take massive damage really fast but when I get on someone I have to hit them for like 2-3 mins straight. Upgrade maybe?
  • Aflag666
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So after reading this thread I was dumb and tried to pilot... My God it's hard lol Takes a million bullets to kill a plane and most when you get ready to finish them they straight up nosedive to the ground. I had guys on narvik that soon as I'd get on their 6 and hit them with like 2 shots would just bail. It's extremely hard to level up a plane when you can't get the points. I also don't get why when someone is on my 6 then can shoot me down at times in maybe 2-3 seconds tops as I take massive damage really fast but when I get on someone I have to hit them for like 2-3 mins straight. Upgrade maybe?

The Specializations for planes make a HUGE difference in TTK. Also, scoring hits on particular weak points is key. The standard guns do not do near as much damage as the ones you can upgrade to especially on the fighters. One trick for leveling up vehicles is that you get pointsjust being in a vehicle. So you can ride shotgun and accumulate points same as if you were in control and get your specializations unlocked. A good trick for vehicles but planes especially right now, since there are so many good pilots with upgraded weapons, to contend with if you're just starting out. I play with a fella who loves to fly and we play together anytime he is on, and we've been playing since the Beta. So I've seen how upgrading planes makes a difference first hand, from the ground, while looking at the kill feed. Also, if you have a squad mate onthe ground while your in the air taking bullets in your rear, having him/her in an AA gun and kiting your aggressor over the area helps. Especially when you got Iceman or Maverick on your six! For those of you who do not know those call signs, shame on you for not knowing your history ;)
  • mgood1845
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aflag666 wrote: »

The Specializations for planes make a HUGE difference in TTK. Also, scoring hits on particular weak points is key. The standard guns do not do near as much damage as the ones you can upgrade to especially on the fighters. One trick for leveling up vehicles is that you get pointsjust being in a vehicle. So you can ride shotgun and accumulate points same as if you were in control and get your specializations unlocked. A good trick for vehicles but planes especially right now, since there are so many good pilots with upgraded weapons, to contend with if you're just starting out. I play with a fella who loves to fly and we play together anytime he is on, and we've been playing since the Beta. So I've seen how upgrading planes makes a difference first hand, from the ground, while looking at the kill feed. Also, if you have a squad mate onthe ground while your in the air taking bullets in your rear, having him/her in an AA gun and kiting your aggressor over the area helps. Especially when you got Iceman or Maverick on your six! For those of you who do not know those call signs, shame on you for not knowing your history ;)

Goose! I love being in an AA for my pilots, i always say lead em back to me!