Did your quality of gameplay changed with the last patch?

pebjesus
197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Yes/No, keep it simple!✌

I dont kno what it is, but something is working for me since last patch.

Pat

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Miles worse for me. I only just got the game and thought I was getting a bit better but all of a sudden my aim has taken 2 steps back. I very much doubt the patch is responsible for this.
  • Robothamster
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last two night's I've had the 1 fps slowdown, and the network warning icon for the 1st time. I've been shooting at enemies and hit markers have not registered, where pre-patch they definitely would have.

So yes the quality of gameplay has changed for me, for the worse.

Still hooked though :D
  • BigWyrm
    322 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 31
    Last night on PS4 I had a big "hiccup" while playing on a server where I had a five bar connection.
    I was a soldier engaged in a battle with an enemy tank and enemy soldier on Twisted Steel, and there was a friendly tank nearby.
    All of the sudden, everything started moving very slowly, and I put ten bullets into the enemy soldier with no effect, no reaction, nothing.
    A couple of seconds later, the hiccup stopped and everything started running smoothly again. It seemed to affect all of the players in my area, if not the entire server.
    First time that has happened to me, and I've been playing a lot since the release.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Miles worse for me. I only just got the game and thought I was getting a bit better but all of a sudden my aim has taken 2 steps back. I very much doubt the patch is responsible for this.

Yea i know, its quite dumb to think dat, but i also know, i did and do none different. And believe me, i was struggeling my first 50h.

Pat
  • pebjesus
    BigWyrm wrote: »
    Last night on PS4 I had a big "hiccup" while playing on a server where I had a five bar connection.
    I was a soldier engaged in a battle with an enemy tank and enemy soldier on Twisted Steel, and there was a friendly tank nearby.
    All of the sudden, everything started moving very slowly, and I put ten bullets into the enemy soldier with no effect, no reaction, nothing.
    A couple of seconds later, the hiccup stopped and everything started running smoothly again. It seemed to affect all of the players in my area, if not the entire server.
    First time that has happened to me, and I've been playing a lot since the release.

So it appered for me and u at the same time :D👍🏽 perhaps same serve haha. Still dont hope this becomes a thing within this patch period.

Pat
  • pebjesus
    Last two night's I've had the 1 fps slowdown, and the network warning icon for the 1st time. I've been shooting at enemies and hit markers have not registered, where pre-patch they definitely would have.

So yes the quality of gameplay has changed for me, for the worse.

Still hooked though :D

👍🏽👌🏽
    Always remember, the cod comm git also problems with their main title! :D

Pat
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well I’ve had the latency warning ever since January 1st constantly. Today I’m getting it sporadically and now the server issue warning is popping up intermittently. So it’s yes and no.
  • PrairieGeek
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I’ve had the latency warning ever since January 1st constantly. Today I’m getting it sporadically and now the server issue warning is popping up intermittently. So it’s yes and no.

Yes/No for me, I have noticed some of the smaller things they said they fixed have improved for me, but the latency warning was always there in Jan randomly and is now nearly constant and I get multiple now including packet loss icon that I never saw before
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, but for the worse.

I have emptied full mags into enemies with absolutely no hit registration, the bullets just went nowhere and the enemy just stands there not getting hit.

This never happened before.
  • dcs500
    1254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same as it always was.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yes/No for me, I have noticed some of the smaller things they said they fixed have improved for me, but the latency warning was always there in Jan randomly and is now nearly constant and I get multiple now including packet loss icon that I never saw before

It’s does seem a bit hit and miss with the servers. My initial post was after playing in 1 server, played again later in a different one and had the latency back permanently with the server warning popping up too from time to time.

Foot steps still are inconsistently, bipod still occasionally comes on stuck when it shouldn’t.
  • Niebaum666
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 31
    Yes, no, maybe, i dont know. Can you repeat the question?
  • Agent_Talon
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Niebaum666 wrote: »
    Yes, no, maybe, i dont know. Can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me!
  • 3DDDevil
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 31

In the patch they removed the aim assist button, which was 'ON' or 'OFF' and replaced it with a slider. This is so you could use aim assist, but you choose how much affect it has to your game,. That is, at 100% it will be 'ON' and have full effect and at 0% it will be OFF. After the patch came out the default setting for this went back to ON so 100%.

I had been playing with no aim assist, so OFF. And after the patch it took me a while to work out what was going on with my aim because it was terrible. Then I checked the above and found it aim assist was ON, which was affecting my muscle control badly. So check this setting, which may be affecting you.
  • dbibby1988
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think the fact my kd has gone down -.3 from last night says it all. Im not whinging, I just feel im in a bit of a ruck. I always seem to be losing out to the same guns (the sumoi and gewehr 43). Everybody seems to be using the same guns. Plus from my stats my score per min seems very low (448). According to my stats im top 2% for resupplies and 4% for revives, so im not sure whats missing?! Does anybody have any tips for increasing the score per min?
  • sapperwj
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, frame rate on PS4 Pro is 1-2 FPS. I had thought it was a hardware issue.
  • pebjesus
    3DDDevil wrote: »

In the patch they removed the aim assist button, which was 'ON' or 'OFF' and replaced it with a slider. This is so you could use aim assist, but you choose how much affect it has to your game,. That is, at 100% it will be 'ON' and have full effect and at 0% it will be OFF. After the patch came out the default setting for this went back to ON so 100%.

I had been playing with no aim assist, so OFF. And after the patch it took me a while to work out what was going on with my aim because it was terrible. Then I checked the above and found it aim assist was ON, which was affecting my muscle control badly. So check this setting, which may be affecting you.

Same👌🏽
  • pest174
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No.

I'm kinda glad the command box is back, but it's making me even more frustrated spamming "need ammo" or "need health" , knowing everyone can see it, and not getting it.

I'm experiencing an annoying bug with squad commands. Instead of hearing it for the Morse code from my team, I'm hearing it from other teams as well. So it's a constant stream of beep, beep, beep throughout the match. Even when you request ammo or health, the Morse code goes off.
  • PrairieGeek
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »
    No.

I'm kinda glad the command box is back, but it's making me even more frustrated spamming "need ammo" or "need health" , knowing everyone can see it, and not getting it.

I'm experiencing an annoying bug with squad commands. Instead of hearing it for the Morse code from my team, I'm hearing it from other teams as well. So it's a constant stream of beep, beep, beep throughout the match. Even when you request ammo or health, the Morse code goes off.
    Headset with party chat. Problem solved