Did your quality of gameplay changed with the last patch?

Comments

• pest174
    693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »
    No.

I'm kinda glad the command box is back, but it's making me even more frustrated spamming "need ammo" or "need health" , knowing everyone can see it, and not getting it.

I'm experiencing an annoying bug with squad commands. Instead of hearing it for the Morse code from my team, I'm hearing it from other teams as well. So it's a constant stream of beep, beep, beep throughout the match. Even when you request ammo or health, the Morse code goes off.
    Headset with party chat. Problem solved

How is that even remotely a solution? Real quality critical thinking here👌

This wasn't an issue prior to the patch, and it's not as if it's a VoIP issue.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 1
    I've gotten the fps drop 5 times in 1 match. Caused me to quit the game.

Myself and other friends are more often getting infinite black loading screens. My one friend cant even play 2 games in a row without it. And before the patch he was fine.

And squad leader constantly hears beeping of Morse code from other squads witch is extremely annoying
  • lu300zxlu
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Game got worse. Aiming is off sometimes. I was shooting at someone the other day and my sights start shooting to the left with out moving joystick. Lost connections to ea several times. When using headset lately the sound has got really loud out of no where and sound breaking up and echoing. Ammo crate stills falls through floor. The list just keeps going on. They try to fix one thing then other problems start.
  • Daytonaflyer
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, improved significantly
  • clubseal33
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    pebjesus wrote: »
    Last two night's I've had the 1 fps slowdown, and the network warning icon for the 1st time. I've been shooting at enemies and hit markers have not registered, where pre-patch they definitely would have.

So yes the quality of gameplay has changed for me, for the worse.

Still hooked though :D

👍🏽👌🏽
    Always remember, the cod comm git also problems with their main title! :D

Pat

Keep on trollin', man At least try it on English next time.
  • pebjesus
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    clubseal33 wrote: »
    Last two night's I've had the 1 fps slowdown, and the network warning icon for the 1st time. I've been shooting at enemies and hit markers have not registered, where pre-patch they definitely would have.

👍🏽👌🏽

Pat

Oh wow, so u try to offend because i spelled git instead of got, thinking the gents and girls in this forum right here will figure that out. Im not even surprised, lmao.

Nice try, Mr. Codfanboy. <3 keep on trying.💪🏽

Pat

edit: what troll even, nobbit? 😂
  • pebjesus
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea, i thought so.

• ackers75
    1647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep it plays absolutely garbage.
    Netcode has gotten worse and I didn’t think that was possible.
    Aim assist has been increased for some odd reason.
    I could go on but am playing a good game call apex.......might want to learn a few thing from them dice!
  • wc138
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

👍🏽👌🏽

Pat

Oh wow, so u try to offend because i spelled git instead of got, thinking the gents and girls in this forum right here will figure that out. Im not even surprised, lmao.

Pat

Are you excited for puberty? It'll be a strange time in your life but it too shall pass.
  • villet4x
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Something with aiming is wrong. It started to feel like that today. Also squad score bugs, and aiming feels so slow. I ve tried sensitivy changing everything nothing helps. Few days ago aiming was nice and smooth. What they have done to this game?
  • Autorotor
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No my game runs like ****. Massive stuttering and fps drops. Playing Apex instead.
  • jcat099
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Amazing a free game can draw players away from what once was an awesome franchise. I hesitate to complain for at least two reasons....1. They don't listen 2. They dont know what they are doing. Every update cause different and more bothersome issues. Matchmaking sucks, netcode sucks, balance sucks, maps suck, etc etc.
  • Jedi76
    827 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    jcat099 wrote: »
    Amazing a free game can draw players away from what once was an awesome franchise. I hesitate to complain for at least two reasons....1. They don't listen 2. They dont know what they are doing. Every update cause different and more bothersome issues. Matchmaking sucks, netcode sucks, balance sucks, maps suck, etc etc.

I know, two previous BF games on PS4 platform and they still can't get it right.

It's like they burn all their previous notes and comments from the community each time they begin a new game.

Netcode and matchmaking should work from the beginning. These are the two things that, when not functioning correctly, cause the most problems in terms of fun and enjoyable game-play. If you are being killed around corners or 10 feet behind cover, or you are being steamrolled pretty much every game, it soon gets tiring.

Weapon/ vehicle damage and balance should be close to perfect from the beginning, I know this is hard to do, but it should only be the work of a couple of minor tweaks in the first one or two updates. IE: it should be perfect by now!

Major bugs should be jumped on immediately, but all we get is "we can't replicate that" well, plenty of people in the community seem to be able to, on a daily basis. How about you reach out to those people who are posting? PM them on the forum, get them involved. The community here has people who would love to help you!

The free games can draw players away because people are tired of paying £50 for an essentially unfinished product that is still technically in testing phase.

I do love playing BFV, it has the potential to be the best ever, but the game is essentially unfinished even in the basics, and it is now three months after launch.
  • ackers75
    1647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    villet4x wrote: »
    Something with aiming is wrong. It started to feel like that today. Also squad score bugs, and aiming feels so slow. I ve tried sensitivy changing everything nothing helps. Few days ago aiming was nice and smooth. What they have done to this game?

They changed the aim assist for some silly reason
  • pebjesus
    edited February 13
    wc138 wrote: »

👍🏽👌🏽

Pat

Pat

Are you excited for puberty? It'll be a strange time in your life but it too shall pass.

Cringeee, when I see people like you dude this wannabe joke ur grandgrand father already used. Try to get to the present and dont waste ur time left on trying to teach people on the internet. Oh im 24 by the way. Dat hurts right?

A lot of wannabe vets in this forum sadly. edit: and lately

Pat
  • pebjesus
    And i still dont know what he means by trolling lmao. 👍🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽👋
  • villet4x
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    villet4x wrote: »

They changed the aim assist for some silly reason

I noticed it, but now I cant my settings back to normal. Ive tried everything my history with bfv is done.
  • MAILBOMB
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep laggy and broken game was perfect before really nice EA.
  • Jokerdef
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jedi76 wrote: »
    Yes, but for the worse.

I have emptied full mags into enemies with absolutely no hit registration, the bullets just went nowhere and the enemy just stands there not getting hit.

This never happened before.

or they turn around and kill you with one shot

This same annoying problem still exists, but I do feel the issue is not as bad as before. From time to time, I actually get a hit indication before I get killed. So sometimes it actually works and I don't die instantly... But is if fixed? NO.
    Is the constant team imbalance issue fixed? NO.
    Visibility and movement slightly better but campers be campers. Then again, every shooter has campers, so I don't think improving visibility will ever change this.
  • clubseal33
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And i still dont know what he means by trolling lmao. 👍🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽👋

I suspect you don't know much about anything. And yet ... you're right about how much worse the game has gotten. Win some, lose some.