Videoproof! Ridiculous AA - Watch video after patch

124»

Comments

  • TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wait. Infantry have a chance against the bomber campers? AA can shoot them down faster so they don't sit there all round? How could dice do this??
  • Raptor_i81
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 1
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    SAA is useless and easy to bomb/take out, so I am glad there is MAA.

    But still some planes can take out MAA, like the Spitfire MK VB, so I see no problem.
    Or you can just ask a teammate to instant kill the MAA with his OP assault kit.

    But to be honest, as long as the fighters (and Stuka with the big canons) are so OP against bombers I don't mind MAA to be so effective in taking down fighters ...

    The Spit VB can't destroy MAA in one strafe , the max damage it cause is 60-67 with the 8 rockets and the pilot has to fly close to fire those rockets accurately by that time the MAA will melt the spit and if the pilot got extremely lucky and survived and went to reload then the MAA will go back to repair and rearm , don't spread misinformation just to join the circle jerk.

    Also the "OP assault team mate" can't teleport to enemy base to kill the MAA.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »
    DICE should make a sandbox and test changes atleast for vehicles balance before pushing patch to live... It will take few mins to check result but those inbalanced changes should not pass that additional control.

    There used to be this thing called the Community Test Environment, but they got rid of it, probably because they think testing in the retail game is fine. There should be a special dog tag for us all, with a picture of a lab rat....
  • KyddThunder
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really doubt your stupid enough to post a video of you hacking... it how are you so accurate on your coldbore shots? EVERY first burst you shoot, your hitting the plane immediately...and your follow up shots and leading the plane perpendicular is bang on...however on a few of the kills, I noticed you were shooting behind the plane as it was just passing you, and you still managed to hit it 100% , all your leading shots on the target at various ranges and speeds are 100, I didn’t see you miss once lol
  • Zipeh
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    proximity shell burst?
  • MadRussian13
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You don’t have to fly in a plane to know they were so OP pre-patch that nubs could dominate a breakthrough sector. Pilots want to fly around bombing the hell out of choke points and limited objectives without risk. Sorry to say but IMO that just is ridiculous. Take Hamada for example. A team takes the A objective. Bomber flies in, drops it’s load, everyone dies letter gets retaken. Pilot flies off, rearms without any risk. That’s not balance, it’s free kills. That’s what causes players to simply stop pushing objectives
    I’ve seen players go 80-0 on maps, if you think that’s purely skill I guess we have a different opinion on it
  • Alrici0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kunstula wrote: »
    Alrici0 wrote: »
    According to Alrici0 a single Anti Air shell should have the blast radius of an atomic bomb and instantly wipe out any enemy aircraft on the map. Don't feed the troll

    This goes into my collection of representative strawman arguments. Thanks for such a fine example :)

    Without mingling myself in the discussion about whether MAA is too powerful against aircraft, I just noticed that the funniest thing about this statement is that your own very first comment in this thread is in fact a strawman argument, oh the irony.

    You don't know what a strawman argument is.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I did NOT watch the video. AA is fine. It's great actually.

    I salute all you AA drivers who keep us infantry from having to worry about introverted, socially awkward, acne-infestsd, unemployed 'pilots' living in their parents basement.

    Thank you.
  • WHISPonPCin480P
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I did NOT watch the video. AA is fine. It's great actually.

    I salute all you AA drivers who keep us infantry from having to worry about introverted, socially awkward, acne-infestsd, unemployed 'pilots' living in their parents basement.

    Thank you.

    Unbiased if I've ever seen it LOL
  • Staazvaind
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    battlefields problems with planes:


    - too small maps !
    - bad flying physics leading to no real dogfight
    - bombs barely used on vehicles but infantry
    - MAA firepower too high/low - always, ongoing issue since 1942
    - did i mention too small maps ?
    - bombers need structures as targets to give them a real sense
    - MAA need to defend structures being bombed
    - and i think the maps are too small for a good dogfight/MAA - relation

  • TFBisquit
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice was never good in these kind of things. They probably end up overpowering the airplanes since they have a love for aircraft in videogames.
  • BA2VGT
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Holyshogun wrote: »
    Alrici0 wrote: »
    Holyshogun wrote: »
    Alrici0 wrote: »
    A weapon designed to take down aircraft being able to do just that.
    How could DICE do this it's so horribly unbalanced :)

    Yes, within 2 seconds. Just "how", right?
    Watch the video then take a look at your own comment.

    What is cherry-picked footage of bad pilots getting killed by aa supposed to prove?

    Lmao this guy... what maneuver can you possibly do when the time to kill/die is literally 2 seconds?
    Your "cherry picking" argument is invalid and by watching you can clearly see planes trying to dive/ break away, but get demolished within an instant.

    Try again

    Ok... Your main complaint is you are getting killed by the AA with basically no warning and no way to do anything about it right?


    So...basically the same thing as every time a plane kills someone on foot?


    Lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.