High ping EC servers

Miguel_LFC92
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
For around a 1 year and 6 months plus i have had to play on EC servers, because my friend isn't a big gamer like me and his internet speed is only 100mb and he cannot play on my European servers because his ping goes to 147. So i decided to play on EC servers and for a while now as i stated everything has been going well, because on a good day my ping is 89-92 but on a bad day it can go to 99 but changing server can put it down again to 92 on said bad day. But recently i haven't played BF for 2 weeks and when i played my ping was between 115-119 on every server. Have they moved the servers? Because i am not even trying to play during peak times in America and ironically at Xmas when everyone had holidays it was 89. I've reset my router, the hub my internet comes through, called my ISP and i have zero problems. My DL is 350MBPS and UL is 25, so i am wondering if the servers are the issue because this hasn't happened to me in a long time. Also, i don't want to be a hypocrite and be a lagging moron who can't be shot (because i hate that myself on my own servers when mega ping merchants play there).