LF Peeps to squad up with. (PC)(UK)

BrownBreadz
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 16
Hi,

Old BF player here (top 200 rank back in the day on 2142 as combat sniper role - gotta love APM's and C4 on Camp Gibraltar) - 1000's of hours mainly on LSF server. K/D of 3.5:1 non camping) left the series after that for a while - came back for BF3/4 primarily for the heli's (stopped when BF4 went 100 DLC add-on's. I didn't play too serious / spend much time getting to know the maps) Probably a net of 300 hours across both. I'm looking to play a lot more regularly now and am looking for quality team plays and high levels of squad communication - bonus if you are English. Primarily play assault or medic class but happy to fill whatever is needed

EDIT after being slaughtered getting back into FPS's along with a majority of the assault class weapons and the medic in general being trash I have opted to play mainly recon but I'm back into the swing of things!! (What happened to the days of one-shotting tanks if hit in the correct place with the Pilum.... I'm now burning 2c4 2rpg and a frag to watch a turret turn towards me and a shell end my valiant efforts...GG?)

Drop me an invite !!
Post edited by BrownBreadz on

Comments

• Loardos
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey got a BFV discord with 920+ members. We play as large groups of 8-24 players at the same time. Same side same server same discord! Get 26-30 during our events!. Platoon maxed out so we had to create a new platoon 180+ BFV platoon members.Exclusively NA 18+ BFV PC https://discord.gg/EebueTN come on in bro. Casual but PTFO
  • n0obkilla
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi BrownBreadz,

I've added you on origin. Feel free to drop by our Discord server if you want to play a game or have a chat. We're looking for BFV gamers who want to team up and have a laugh playing the game. More info about us can be found on our recruitment thread -> Here

Maybe Catch you online soon!
    Discord - Noobkilla#9647
  • TrunkzJr
    1219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

Old BF player here (top 200 rank back in the day on 2142 as combat sniper role - gotta love APM's and C4 on Camp Gibraltar) - 1000's of hours mainly on LSF server. K/D of 3.5:1 non camping) left the series after that for a while - came back for BF3/4 primarily for the heli's which I would regularly go 25+:0 as pilot - I'm a terrible heli gunner though!! (stopped when BF4 went 100 DLC add-on's. K/D of 1.5:1 and 1.25:1 respectively as I didn't play too serious / spend much time getting to know the maps) Probably a net of 300 hours across both. I'm looking to play a lot more regularly now and am looking for quality team plays and high levels of squad communication - bonus if you are English. Primarily play assault or medic class but happy to fill whatever is needed. Drop me an invite!!
    united-we-stand-logo_BF1_size.png

More than welcome to play with us, while most are from the NA we do have euro players as well and we do have many BFV players so you'd have someone to play with during most times of a 24 hour period :) We've been playing since BF1942 (and have played every BF series to date) so good to see another old BF player around, especially 2142 hopefully they make another like 2143.

💻 Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com
    🎤 Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
    ⏬ Teamspeak Download (free): Click Here
    500px.png
  • DrachenjagerAOD
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

Angels of Death has over 3000 members playing 14 primary games. Our Battlefield division has over 700 members, so you'll ALWAYS find someone to game with on our dedicated TeamSpeak and Discord.

Come check us out at www.clanaod.net

If you have any questions, conact me on Origin: AOD_Drachenjager

AODLogoHD.png
  • BrownBreadz
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump, had a fair few enjoyable games with peeps but am ideally looking to jump into the 4th slot of a stable / regular team with 3 others I can get some synergy with rather than a large BF playerbase. Cheers!!
  • elstinooo
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    added
  • RevolverOcelot19
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking for **(PC)** BFV players to get a few squads going to get into Squad Conquest again.
    Contact me on Discord for details https://discord.me/defr 

and / or sign up at https://www.deadfriendsgaming.com/registration
  • BrownBreadz
    Bump.