How should I play assault AND help my team?

thebossman2202
401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So the MAS 44 just came out and I really like it. I have reached rank 20 with my Medic and Support and if you look at my battletracker you can tell Im a team player.

I want to play assault BUT I will only use the Assault rifles and the Mas 44 until nerfs come to the class. So I ask....

How do I play the Assault class while also being a good teamplayer? Genuie question here guys.

Comments

• KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you're 20 with the other 2 I think you've earned some gratuitous killing. Just blow up tanks and push the objective. That's what assault is for.
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you're 20 with the other 2 I think you've earned some gratuitous killing. Just blow up tanks and push the objective. That's what assault is for.

Alright if you say so!
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    - don’t camp in the middle of nowhere looking around for randomers to pick off
    - Don’t camp in a lil corner
    - When there aren’t any hostiles around revive whoever you can
    - Ummm

That’s it really. It’s a really short list which is surprising seeing as half of the community can’t don’t all 3.

Doing the stuff cowboy said would be good too