Weekly BF

Is this what it feels like to be a tank in BFV?

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• M_Rat13
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Or a team mate steals your tank when you jump out"

Well, I wouldn't of stole it had you not left it for ages. What were you doing? Watching Netflix or something?

It's actually a true story lol, and it was in squad conquest of all places. Like, the things a massive force multiplier in that gamemode! Why let it go to waste?
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i think the main problem for balancing tanks is the sheer overpopulation on servers with assault-players taking potshots at tanks or zerg-rushing them for the points.
    on average its about 40-50% assaults and i doubt DICE intended for that distribution with support being in close second. so about 75-80% of the average server including planes and other tanks have AT-capabilities with only medic and recon having none. so yeah the broken class balance kinda broke tanks just as well....