I got myself a brand new PC, but for some reason i cant play bf5 in multiplayer.
In singleplayer it works...
Geforce 2080 Ti
Right after it found a match it usually freezes 1 or 2 times until it freezes completely. After that i have to restart my pc to try it again.
I got it to work once but then it froze every 3 seconds for like 2 min.
What i tried so far:
- Updated BIOS
- Deleted GPU drivers with DDU (not in savemode as recromended though)
- Reinstalled Chipset drivers
- Reinstalled Battlefield
-Turned off Windows-Firewall
- Turned off DRX12
-Flushed DNS Cache
- Tracked CPU and GPU (Temperature) > everything is normale (goes up to about 50 °C)
- Ran Cinebench and octanebench to see if anything crashes there
Im experiencing some other issues on my pc. Maby this has anything to do with it...
1. Im using Bluetooth for mouse, keyboard and sound. I sometimes have laggs when i start typing something and sometimes the mouse laggs as well...
> I had bf5 running 3 days ago. (but then i had to format all drives) At this time i experienced some laggs randomly during the game where everything froze for like 4 sec.. (Game, Sound, Music) But rather than that i was able to play the game.
2. My sound ?settings?/Volume mixer keeps crashing. Most of the time when i switch to a difrent output. In the Device Manager it says, that i have 5 sound controllers: NVIDIA High Definition Audio, NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device, Phillips BT Hands-Free (That the bluetooth device), PhilipsBT Stereo, Realtek High Definition Audio.
So right now i really dont know what else i should try.... Doas anybody know anything else i could try?