MG-42 Mastery VI how?

Thacyoon
90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 5
"Kill 10 enemies in the objective area in one life"
or
"Kill 20 enemies in the objective area in one round"

How can I do that with the MG-42?
What gamemode should I play?
What does it mean "...in the objective area"

Can someone give me some directios...hints, I find this assigment very difficult...

Tjanks.
Post edited by Thacyoon on

Comments

• xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The second of the two is pretty easy imo. Just play Frontlines or Breakthrough.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 3
    Thacyoon wrote: »
    or
    "Kill 10 enemies in the objective area in one round"

Can someone give me some directios...hints, I find this assigment very difficult...

Tjanks.

I don t want to be rude, but you played bf3 bf4 bf1 and obviously bfv and you cant rack up 10 kills in one round (with one of the best weapon of the game), something is odd man!
  • Thacyoon
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 3
    or

Tjanks.

I don t want to be rude, but you played bf3 bf4 bf1 and obviously bfv and you cant rack up 10 kills in one round (with one of the best weapon of the game), something is odd man!

Have you tried the MG-42? -> this is not a gun you can run-and-gun with. And it is 10 kills in one life (not one round), or 20 kills in a round. In the objective area.This is really not easy with a MG-42. So I am wondering if there are some game modes or other tricks that can point me in the right direction.

PS: Yeah, you are a rude - perhaps yu can give some proper advice...insted of beeing an ****.
  • TennouHeikaBanza
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 3
    you need some luck, but you can accomplish it. it’s not impossible.

camp. get a kill or two. change position. camp. repeat.
  • Thacyoon

But what does the "In the objective area" really mean? Me in the objective area, or the enemy i kill?
  • TennouHeikaBanza
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

But what does the "In the objective area" really mean? Me in the objective area, or the enemy i kill?

be a squad leader, designate a point, kill people there. regardless of defending or capturing.

it’s not just a point. it means the point that you or your squad leader has designated.
  • Thacyoon

be a squad leader, designate a point, kill people there. regardless of defending or capturing.

it’s not just a point. it means the point that you or your squad leader has designated.

I think is means I have to be inside an objective "tick area" and get a kill, even if the target is outside of the area.... but I am not sure
  • TennouHeikaBanza

I think is means I have to be inside an objective "tick area" and get a kill, even if the target is outside of the area.... but I am not sure

according to what I remember... no, targets must be inside designated objective area. but you can kill them from outside the area.
  • doctorrocktor
    1756 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Your targets have to be in the capture area i think.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I tested this yesterday, and killed an enemy inside a cap zone. I was outside of it. It counted.
  • Zenga
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wait til you get to the last part... When you have to be defending and located within objective area. Ah, the fun times!
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    or

Tjanks.

Have you tried the MG-42? -> this is not a gun you can run-and-gun with. And it is 10 kills in one life (not one round), or 20 kills in a round. In the objective area.This is really not easy with a MG-42. So I am wondering if there are some game modes or other tricks that can point me in the right direction.

PS: Yeah, you are a rude - perhaps yu can give some proper advice...insted of beeing an ****.

Well, play frontlines, go hide in objectif zones, kill 20 people...
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zenga wrote: »
    Wait til you get to the last part... When you have to be defending and located within objective area. Ah, the fun times!

He is talking about the last part to my memory. Even then, it's not at all hard, frankly the MG Masteries are among the easiest.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    265 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DOM - Rotterdam - B-point - lay in Staircase - spray = Profit.
  • Austacker
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    or

Tjanks.

I've long since golded that beast and remember the confusion around this assignment too. It's not very clear whether YOU or the ENEMY has to be inside the capture zone for it to count.

It's the latter.

This allows you to set up outside the capture zone and protect it without exposing yourself too much.

As others have mentioned, Frontlines / Breakthrough is one of the best ways to achieve this (especially since they tend to be the longer games) but I think I did mine on Conquest.

Be patient and you'll get there.
  • Autorotor
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DOM - Rotterdam - B-point - lay in Staircase - spray = Profit.

Promotes camping in DOMINATION.. GG DUDE :s
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    690 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    Did the MG 34 final mastery on Conquest Devastation at C, (I think it was 20 kills in the objective area in one round) camped in a corner
  • Lauzagne
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No one on here seems to realise so I'll just point this out.

Every assignment appears to have a hidden "do X amount of this" criteria..... so for the ones which say "Get 10 headshots in a life or get 20 headshots in a round" there will also be one that is hidden that is like "get 60 headshots". Obviously I don't know the exact criteria etc but I have 100% unlocked the hardest assignments after a while without actually ever completing the criteria that is shown on them.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    690 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    Lauzagne wrote: »
    No one on here seems to realise so I'll just point this out.

Every assignment appears to have a hidden "do X amount of this" criteria..... so for the ones which say "Get 10 headshots in a life or get 20 headshots in a round" there will also be one that is hidden that is like "get 60 headshots". Obviously I don't know the exact criteria etc but I have 100% unlocked the hardest assignments after a while without actually ever completing the criteria that is shown on them.

Yes the hidden criteria works as I got the final StG 44 Mastery done this way.
  • Jesus4000
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    or

Tjanks.

Rotterdam, Breakthrough, Defence, Traintracks.
    Lie down behind one of the trains and strap a piece of tape over your first mouse button.
    You can actually get this assingment in one spray with the 250 bullet belt.