Weekly BF

I know they say you can't hack an Xbox

Comments

  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You cant hack or use aim bot on consoles how many more times?

    Are you an Xbox expert or IT guy for xbox
  • huginn123
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    huginn123 wrote: »
    LOL I see you enforce the rules here but not in your own game

    Spoken like a true 12 year old

    No I'm asking a question I find it very funny that this game is bombing and EA is not listening to the community and doesn't care I find it funny is if you have evidence of someone who won't let you call him out too damn PC for me
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    huginn123 wrote: »
    LOL I see you enforce the rules here but not in your own game

    Spoken like a true 12 year old

    Same could be said for you!!!!!

    Yea how exactly? People come on here whining about crap and have no video to back up anything they saying. I've got 20+ days played on xbox and I think if people were hacking I'd notice. People are good deal with it. Lame comments about a moderator enforcing rules on here but not in the game is childish and quite frankly ignorant. Thanks for contributing though.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You feel the need to bash ppl that you don't agree with
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    You feel the need to bash ppl that you don't agree with

    You talking out your behind. Only time I really bash anyone on here is when they acting like a whiny brat. People can have their own opinions and the comment he made was childish and I stand by what I said. Everyone on here acting like entitled little children who been catered to all their lives. If making and fixing games is so easy then all of you can just go ahead and apply and fix it yourself. Everything they try to do people cry about it. The game has serious issues most of us that play know that but at least they are working on it. End of the day they have our money and could just say screw it we aren't fixing anything. I openly disagree with people on here with certain things but I don't think I've ever bashed someone over a disagreement with the game itself.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    huginn123 wrote: »
    huginn123 wrote: »
    LOL I see you enforce the rules here but not in your own game

    Spoken like a true 12 year old

    No I'm asking a question I find it very funny that this game is bombing and EA is not listening to the community and doesn't care I find it funny is if you have evidence of someone who won't let you call him out too damn PC for me

    Dude if they didn't listen they wouldn't be releasing like 2 patches/updates a month with tons of fixes. Saying they aren't listening is honestly completely ridiculous. People cried about CC... well they fixed it and let everyone know they were working on it and when it was fixed.. and they "communicated" that to the "community" along with many other things. You must not be looking in right places if you think they don't communicate with us or listen. I'll be 1st to say this games glitches/bugs have driven me insane at times.. prevented me from completing mastery assignments/TOW assignments, etc but I can't sit here and say they're not trying to fix it. Yes it's frustrating when you pay money for something and expect a finished product but at least they're trying to correct their mistakes. I would also bet my life that this game you and others claiming has bombed probably still play it nearly every day. It didn't sell as much as they anticipated but I'm sure there are many other factors that go into that than just them having some bugs in the game. A lot of that can be attributed to going up against BO4 that I believe released around the same time as battlefield. I get it your frustrated but they do listen and are trying. Not everything in life can be given to us the second we want it. Life don't work that way. Give them time. 6 months from now if game is still this bugged out I'll be at the picket line with ya.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    You feel the need to bash ppl that you don't agree with

    You talking out your behind. Only time I really bash anyone on here is when they acting like a whiny brat. People can have their own opinions and the comment he made was childish and I stand by what I said. Everyone on here acting like entitled little children who been catered to all their lives. If making and fixing games is so easy then all of you can just go ahead and apply and fix it yourself. Everything they try to do people cry about it. The game has serious issues most of us that play know that but at least they are working on it. End of the day they have our money and could just say screw it we aren't fixing anything. I openly disagree with people on here with certain things but I don't think I've ever bashed someone over a disagreement with the game itself.

    Calling ppl childish, and whiny is just rude.
  • EA_Rtas
    404 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    Alright folks reel it in and keep it constructive, theres a bit of bickering going on in here and if it continues I'll have to lock the thread.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just sick of ppl bashing other ppl about there opinion. I'll reel it in.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 7
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    Just sick of ppl bashing other ppl about there opinion. I'll reel it in.

    huginn123 wrote: »
    LOL I see you enforce the rules here but not in your own game ( his comment)

    Spoken like a true 12 year old ( my comment)

    Know what you're talking about before posting. I don't bash peoples opinion of the game on here I bash them when they act like a 12 year old spoiled kid such as yourself. This forum is full of you. I'm out...
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You Just can't stop, you can disagree with out calling ppl 12 yr old spoiled child. I'm far from spoiled, 24 yrs military service.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 7
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    You Just can't stop, you can disagree with out calling ppl 12 yr old spoiled child. I'm far from spoiled, 24 yrs military service.

    Apparently you can't either.... at ease soldier.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not the one calling ppl spoiled or 12 yr old children.
  • sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    I'm not the one calling ppl spoiled or 12 yr old children.

    No you didn’t call anyone spoiled or 12 years old....but you are the guy who got a 24 hour suspension on this forum for insulting people who didn’t agree with your point of view....

    And I quote, “@SWCC8517 - You have been issued a 24hr suspension from the forums for continuing to harass/throwing insults at players who simply disagree with your point of view.”

    So there’s that. Frankly, this seems a lot like the behavior of a 12 year old. But I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt due to your 24 years of military service....and thank you for that BTW.

    So I’ll assume you have a 12 year old son or daughter logging into these forums and commenting on your behalf...

    That would certainly make more sense than this does?

  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe if you had your facts right, before you posted that. You have no idea why I was banned. I'm more then happy to tell you outside of here.
  • asittingduck
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus christ, I've never known a forum like this all the agro and arguing oh and the odd threat. (you know who you are) but ffs let's quit its just a game it's not perfect but perfection is not possible.
    All this because some people think the xbox can be hacked, it can't but people will always look at ways to explain a bad k/d. Is it not time to move on from this accept we all have different opinions and that's exactly what they are. We all have the right to are own opinion without getting abuse or threats.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus christ, I've never known a forum like this all the agro and arguing oh and the odd threat. (you know who you are) but ffs let's quit its just a game it's not perfect but perfection is not possible.
    All this because some people think the xbox can be hacked, it can't but people will always look at ways to explain a bad k/d. Is it not time to move on from this accept we all have different opinions and that's exactly what they are. We all have the right to are own opinion without getting abuse or threats.

    Your absolutely right.
  • asittingduck
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    Jesus christ, I've never known a forum like this all the agro and arguing oh and the odd threat. (you know who you are) but ffs let's quit its just a game it's not perfect but perfection is not possible.
    All this because some people think the xbox can be hacked, it can't but people will always look at ways to explain a bad k/d. Is it not time to move on from this accept we all have different opinions and that's exactly what they are. We all have the right to are own opinion without getting abuse or threats.

    Your absolutely right.

    You surprise me, considering. But good to know we can move on from what has been said in the past.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I made a mistake and can admit it
  • Nummydoughnuts
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Something that I would like to actually point out partially because a friend of mine admitted it to me but there are actually ways to technically cheat on the consoles and I've been looking into the "How It Works" mainly to look out for it.

    So I've been talking to the guy for a while about gaming in general and It's always been fun and constructive. I play on the Xbox pretty casually and I've played a few PC games where I've ran into clear hackers before. I did run into a hacker of some sort on Xbox one BF4 but that's a different story in it's own and I don't entirely care because it's the far past. Basing our conversations though with gaming he should've been able to pick up on the idea that I hate when someone has an unfair advantage in a game via cheating or some sort of exploit. He then flat out told me that he had a special modded controller that Lord Knows How it works, I'm not a technological genius in any way, but the way he described it is that he never needed to pull left trigger (ADS) because the controller does something to ADS for him whenever an enemy would cross his crosshair. Now Call me mean, but old habits die hard but I put him on blast immediately like I would when someone would question why I can't let them put paint thinner on their bare hands to wash paint off. After typing that I just realized a similar correlation between the two unintentionally, so I will use it. Cheating is Toxic for gaming, it ruins the game for others and makes you look bad, just like how Paint Thinner Is toxic and incredibly bad for your heath so you shouldn't throw it on your hands like it's cleaner. You may think it work and think it's okay, but it's not especially because of how harmful it is. Now I don't play with the guy, nor do I plan on playing with him after finding that out, but the fact that he thought it would be totally cool to just up and gloat about finding a way to cheat on a console would be okay. I'm not going to drop names, or report him or anything, If It ain't gunna kill me, I'm not going to worry about it too hard, but what I am trying to say is.

    Be cautious when playing Consoles because even though they are quite rare, there still are cheaters out there on console. They just have to be more creative than PC cheaters.
Sign In or Register to comment.