I know they say you can't hack an Xbox

124»

Comments

• Raspu71nG
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    huginn123 wrote: »
    not to sound whiny but I just saw this guy shooting 10 guys
    with one shot per person in the head aimbot no one's that good

you cant hack on xbox
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Mishkin37 & @sbvaughn88 - I appreciate the comments and your input as well. As mentioned, while there are always threads on forums that degrade into a little bickering, there have been some really good threads in this forum that have displayed some of the best of the gaming/BF community. And that's what I mostly like to focus on. As I have mentioned before, I came back to the forums because of the lack of regular squad mates in BFV. All I was really interested in was finding a couple of people to play with every now and again to augment the lone wolf nights. But true to my nature, I can't help putting my unwarranted 2 cents in on some of the posts that interest me. The result has been meeting and being able to play with some amazing people . Have had a couple of days with @sbvaughn88 and they were really fun matches (played with his brother too and he is solid in a squad and fun to have in the party). I also played along side of @sabersun with sbvaughn88, and I can backup the claims Saber is great to have in your squad and on the mic; and @georgeanzelon a.k.a. TankerDude69, finally had the pleasure of having him in the squad and in the party the other day, and I had a blast running and gunning with him. @Mishkin37 - The personality that comes through on these forums is one that I am looking forward to experiencing more thouroughly by grabbing you for a couple of matches away from your Platoon for some shooting, looting, and laughs ;) As sbvaughn88 said, it is much better playing with a competent squad. And I think this BF more than any other is more tailored to squad play. With some of the folk I have seen on these forums, we easily have enough for about 3 full squads. I shudder to think what would happen should we get everyone on one team in a server. Would take a minute to get setup, but the end result I think would be devastating to anyone who ended up on the other side.
  • ElliotLH
    7734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Valentines Day has certainly come early to this thread ;)

Only teasing - it's honestly lovely to read some positive comments for a change.

@Aflag666 I've played some matches where my platoon were running 3-4 squads and it's really not nice...for the other team :D :D
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aflag666 wrote: »
    @Mishkin37 & @sbvaughn88 - I appreciate the comments and your input as well. As mentioned, while there are always threads on forums that degrade into a little bickering, there have been some really good threads in this forum that have displayed some of the best of the gaming/BF community. And that's what I mostly like to focus on. As I have mentioned before, I came back to the forums because of the lack of regular squad mates in BFV. All I was really interested in was finding a couple of people to play with every now and again to augment the lone wolf nights. But true to my nature, I can't help putting my unwarranted 2 cents in on some of the posts that interest me. The result has been meeting and being able to play with some amazing people . Have had a couple of days with @sbvaughn88 and they were really fun matches (played with his brother too and he is solid in a squad and fun to have in the party). I also played along side of @sabersun with sbvaughn88, and I can backup the claims Saber is great to have in your squad and on the mic; and @georgeanzelon a.k.a. TankerDude69, finally had the pleasure of having him in the squad and in the party the other day, and I had a blast running and gunning with him. @Mishkin37 - The personality that comes through on these forums is one that I am looking forward to experiencing more thouroughly by grabbing you for a couple of matches away from your Platoon for some shooting, looting, and laughs ;) As sbvaughn88 said, it is much better playing with a competent squad. And I think this BF more than any other is more tailored to squad play. With some of the folk I have seen on these forums, we easily have enough for about 3 full squads. I shudder to think what would happen should we get everyone on one team in a server. Would take a minute to get setup, but the end result I think would be devastating to anyone who ended up on the other side.

I’d love to play with you guys. @sabersun is in the same platoon as me. My GT is Mishkin37, so @Aflag666 and @sbvaughn88, shoot me a message on Xbox.

My Battlefield time has really decreased in the last 2 months, but for the best reason possible. My wife and I had our first child in December. As a result, I’ve become a more active Forumfielder and only an occasional Battlefielder. So when you don’t see me on, that’s why!
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations @Mishkin37 !!!!!!!! The best reason to have to reduce the time you dedicate towards gaming!!!! I'll add you and keep an eye out for when you're on!
  • sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Congrats to you and your wife!..I have a 2 year old son and I didn’t game too much either when he was born. Think that was around the beginning of BF1. Anyways, it does get better after they start sleeping through the night and get into a sleeping rhythm. But man we’re those first few months tough...i almost killed myself by falling asleep driving home from work one day as a result of being sleep deprived.

Anyways...

Look forward to playing..I’ll add you as well and hope to see you out there soon.
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sbvaughn88 wrote: »
    Congrats to you and your wife!..I have a 2 year old son and I didn’t game too much either when he was born. Think that was around the beginning of BF1. Anyways, it does get better after they start sleeping through the night and get into a sleeping rhythm. But man we’re those first few months tough...i almost killed myself by falling asleep driving home from work one day as a result of being sleep deprived.

Anyways...

Look forward to playing..I’ll add you as well and hope to see you out there soon.

Similar experience with the sleep-deprived driving. Scared the you-know-what out of me!

Just added you to my friends’ list, so hopefully I’ll see you on soon.