There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

WhiteRabbit_swe
619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I always believed it wasent possible to cheat on Xbox in any game, or especially in BFV... Everytime a guy has claimed this, I been fast with saying (as we all do) that its just isnt possible to do this!

But well... Yesterday and tonight I encountered 2 of them!

First one OHK me through a concrete wall at C in aerodrome, and no it wasent delay, netcode or a ping problem, I was standing there for a good 10-15 sec at least, and kill cam showed him outside of the building (and there was no way he could reach me or even have a line of sight of me from there, he was camping btw)...

The 2nd one I encountered at twisted steel (god I hate that map)... This guy seem to have alot of cheats, including aimbot, wallhack, and some other stuff (it was VERY obvious)... He know exactly were I was all the time, even when I spawned back at base he suddenly was there killing me again as I was running towards another objective (I was still in spawn and didnt even get out of it before he killed me)... He continue to do the same to alot of people...

Server was 15 players each side (conquest), and I believe we were winning as well... But this guy, he just killed people like nothing, half across the map, even if they were hiding etc etc., he allways knew and he hit every target like nothing I seen before...

He finished the game 37-1 (I took a screenshot of it obviously), and that only death he got was from me (which made him mad as hell btw)... Looked him up at battlefield tracker and his stats is almost on pair with stodeh (also while playing as infantry)...

Players can be good in this game, on console too, they can also use xim m&k as well, but this was something different, this guy on twisted steel (he was playing alone btw), KNEW all the time were enemy was, he hit every bullet (even from long range) etc etc... I come across alot of good players playing both BF4, BF1 and BFV, but nothing like this... It wasent skill, it was cheat, I’m 100% convinced he was cheating...

Now the question is, how did these 2 guys manage to cheat on ******* console!??? I’m more inpressad then mad because I thought this was impossible, but it sure as hell isnt, I know that now...

I’m a fairly descent player myself with a kd of 2.25, but this is crazy... With all cheating going on in BFV on PC, I’m not surprised there might be a way they figured out to hack on console as well...

So saying it is IMPOSSIBLE to cheat on console in BFV, is simply not true... But I only seen it 2 times, and it was these 2 recent days...

I dont even know what to think anymore... Is this game is such a bad state that you even can manage to hack on console as well now... I started playing on console to get away from all that... Now it has come here to...

It takes alot for me to write this post, and say I believe there actually are hackers on console, because I allways heard this just isnt possible to do, but my world just turned upside down now... lol... This is just... I dont find the words...

Comments

• spartanx169x
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you report him to Xbox? Is it possible he was lag switching, which can be done outside the Xbox. It’s also possible the guy had a developers kit that allowed him to basically hack the game without hacking the Xbox. Just guessing but that is what it could be. I think it’s pretty easy to get a developers kit these days on Xbox due to Xbox trying to be more “friendly” to indie developers.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12012 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ^this.

They are closed systems using proprietary software.

• oXGeminiXo
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Isnt that dev kit expensive? It was the time I looked it up but that was awhile ago
  • spartanx169x
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    “Approved” Xbox one developers get two kits free of charge. Under the ID program for Xbox. Would provide the link but I’m on my phone. But you can google it.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1370 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah, Cronusmax and now even keyboards and mice, yet idk if the latter is considered cheating, but Cronus with rapid fire, quick reload, aimbot and all that is. Not to mention modded out consoles playing pirated games. You find alot of those over in the Chinatown area being sold.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    966 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    lol You can't hack another game with a developers kit.

Either way I don't see this as a big deal. Either you were mistaken, or he was cheating, and he's one of the first able to hack xboxone and bypass security measures online which is just unlikely.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    edited February 4

Either way I don't see this as a big deal. Either you were mistaken, or he was cheating, and he's one of the first able to hack xboxone and bypass security measures online which is just unlikely.

Do you know what Cronusmax is? You're not getting into the system, you're using a USB and downloading content from the computer, and getting the fast reload having a bolt action fire like a semi auto, and having your Gewehr fire like a machine gun. As well as stick aim.That's not cheating?
  • CHAMMOND1992
    966 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Do you know what Cronusmax is? You're not getting into the system, you're using a USB and downloading content from the computer, and getting the fast reload having a bolt action fire like a semi auto, and having your Gewehr fire like a machine gun. As well as stick aim.That's not cheating?

Uh that's not hacking?
  • VincentNZ
    2132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

That is using the shortcomings of the controller as an input device though. Also that is why rpm in this game on semi-auto is locked at 449rpm. You still can not alter anything that is not already in this game. For that you would have to modify the code itself, which is not possible on console.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    VincentNZ wrote: »

That is using the shortcomings of the controller as an input device though. Also that is why rpm in this game on semi-auto is locked at 449rpm. You still can not alter anything that is not already in this game. For that you would have to modify the code itself, which is not possible on console.

Whatever the case. The OP claims there are cheaters on console. There are obviously, and i mentioned how.
  • ElliotLH
    6750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not purposely trying to be argumentative but why is there never any evidence to back up the claims in these types of post?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    What folks here seem to misunderstand, coming from the PC world, is that the only way you can "cheat", is by 'hacking". That is a blatantly false on consoles. There is no challenge could made on that fact.

Cronusmax and other devices have rapid reload speeds, stick aim, rapid fire, and before you know it, your Geweher is an smg, and with relatively no reload times. Same with bolt actions.

So, to the OP, politely ignore folks who do not know consoles or what they're talking about. You are correct. The best thing i could tell you to do, is make a vid of the cheater, and send it to Xbox as Spartan mentioned..
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    VincentNZ wrote: »

Whatever the case. The OP claims there are cheaters on console. There are obviously, and i mentioned how.

Someone once claimed that the earth is flat.
    He's wrong, but the universe is flat. If he claimed that he would be right. ;)
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are indeed not cheaters on consoles because neither console will run a game at all if it has any modified portion compared to the actual release game, let alone allow you to run said modified games in an online environment.

If there's one thing Microsoft and Sony seem to have learned from the last gen of consoles, it's uniformity and hacker prevention.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bullet magnetism in this game is very strong if you have slow down at 100%. It could make it look like you are shooting someone through walls.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    edited February 4
    If what was posted above with Cronus, is NOT cheating, i would appreciate if the Moderator and /or DICE says so, gives me permission, and i'll use it. Lets end this argument one way or another. If it's not cheating,and that there is no cheating or way you can on consoles, i'm using it.
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Never seen a hacker on console.

@OP Do you have footage of this? 37-1 is not a unrealistic score, it's good, but not hacker good. I have gone 35-2 in low player count conquest before.

Anyone who claims there is a hacker on console needs to get footage of it.

What folks here seem to misunderstand, coming from the PC world, is that the only way you can "cheat", is by 'hacking". That is a blatantly false on consoles. There is no challenge could made on that fact.

Cronusmax and other devices have rapid reload speeds, stick aim, rapid fire, and before you know it, your Geweher is an smg, and with relatively no reload times. Same with bolt actions.

So, to the OP, politely ignore folks who do not know consoles or what they're talking about. You are correct. The best thing i could tell you to do, is make a vid of the cheater, and send it to Xbox as Spartan mentioned..

I wouldn't buy into what they say the Cronusmax does. Go find a legitimate source that says that the hacks work. Until then, it is sham.