There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

Comments

• WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If what was posted above with Cronus, is NOT cheating, i would appreciate if the Moderator and /or DICE says so, gives me permission, and i'll use it. Lets end this argument one way or another. If it's not cheating,and that there is no cheating or way you can on consoles, i'm using it.
    If cronus not cheating, I will start using it too, that anti recoil was insane...
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Never seen a hacker on console.

@OP Do you have footage of this? 37-1 is not a unrealistic score, it's good, but not hacker good. I have gone 35-2 in low player count conquest before.

Anyone who claims there is a hacker on console needs to get footage of it.

What folks here seem to misunderstand, coming from the PC world, is that the only way you can "cheat", is by 'hacking". That is a blatantly false on consoles. There is no challenge could made on that fact.

Cronusmax and other devices have rapid reload speeds, stick aim, rapid fire, and before you know it, your Geweher is an smg, and with relatively no reload times. Same with bolt actions.

So, to the OP, politely ignore folks who do not know consoles or what they're talking about. You are correct. The best thing i could tell you to do, is make a vid of the cheater, and send it to Xbox as Spartan mentioned..

I wouldn't buy into what they say the Cronusmax does. Go find a legitimate source that says that the hacks work. Until then, it is sham.

I HAVE it lol. And it works, but i just don''t use, because i'd get banned. I use it to use my 360 controller on my PS4 with single player games.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    @logtrall, is it cheating or not?
  • Jamesonoid
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    There are indeed not cheaters on consoles because neither console will run a game at all if it has any modified portion compared to the actual release game, let alone allow you to run said modified games in an online environment.

If there's one thing Microsoft and Sony seem to have learned from the last gen of consoles, it's uniformity and hacker prevention.

You're saying there is no cheating on consoles?

Rapid reload. Rapid Fire. Auto Spot.

That's not cheating?

Recoil control and having a good trigger finger is not hard.

Watch his full review, pay close attention to any "killstreaks" and the footage in general.

Does that look like a hacker? Because it looks like cherry picked mediocre single-double kills while someone pimps a sham product. But that's just me...
  • Loqtrall
    12426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No, you can essentially do the same thing with your hands. It literally translates and emulates button presses into keystrokes or other inputs. Like that recoil control, it's definitely possible on controllers and you see pro players doing it all the time in various fps games, but it's not universal for all weapons, especially in BF or Cod where weapons have highly varying recoil patterns.

Literally all the Chronus Max is emulating in that "mod" is slightly pulling down the right analog stick.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Never seen a hacker on console.

@OP Do you have footage of this? 37-1 is not a unrealistic score, it's good, but not hacker good. I have gone 35-2 in low player count conquest before.

Anyone who claims there is a hacker on console needs to get footage of it.

What folks here seem to misunderstand, coming from the PC world, is that the only way you can "cheat", is by 'hacking". That is a blatantly false on consoles. There is no challenge could made on that fact.

Cronusmax and other devices have rapid reload speeds, stick aim, rapid fire, and before you know it, your Geweher is an smg, and with relatively no reload times. Same with bolt actions.

So, to the OP, politely ignore folks who do not know consoles or what they're talking about. You are correct. The best thing i could tell you to do, is make a vid of the cheater, and send it to Xbox as Spartan mentioned..

I wouldn't buy into what they say the Cronusmax does. Go find a legitimate source that says that the hacks work. Until then, it is sham.
    It would had been 37-0 if I hadnt killed him one time... He was running all over the map, and killing like there was no tomorrow...

No, I realized he was cheating 3/4 into the round, and was so shocked by it, that I never even thought of recording it...

But even if I did, I cannot post it here anyway, its against the rules...

I took a screenshot of his score tho at end of the round so I remeber his name, I will report this guy!
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    I'm personally waiting for the Mod, Loqtrall, and/or EA/DICE to let us know if we can use Cronus, being folks are saying we can already do what it does with our own hands, in that because it's not hacking, it's not cheating and the rest.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    If what was posted above with Cronus, is NOT cheating, i would appreciate if the Moderator and /or DICE says so, gives me permission, and i'll use it. Lets end this argument one way or another. If it's not cheating,and that there is no cheating or way you can on consoles, i'm using it.
    If cronus not cheating, I will start using it too, that anti recoil was insane...

Right, well there's your answer. Yes they are cheating, but if these know it alls are saying it's not, lets get the word, i already have the device, and i'm using it. So far i only use it for my 360 controller on my PS4 playing the sp stuff like The Show.
  • Loqtrall
    12426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    By that logic you would have to call controllers with paddles "cheating" because normal controllers don't come with them and they allow players to jump, reload, or whatever they like without removing thier thumb from the right stick. Despite the fact that Microsoft themselves develop high price controllers WITH those paddles. Then again, just as the actions the cronusmax emulates, a ton of players have been doing that by using the "claw" technique on normal controllers for nearly two decades.
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That debate is just the same as with macros on PC. Essentially these are macros, where you are automating your actions on your input device to achieve consistency. You will notice this more with a controller because it is not a good input device for FPS. Does EA consider macros as cheating? Yes they do. Would the gaming experience be better without these products? Yes? However, technically things like TS or a chat macro are then cheats as well. Also how is EA/DICE going to detect these things? I do not see how they can scan for mouse or keyboard macros in their game without spying through Origin. I do not even think they can detect people using the low graphic settings. it is probably the same on console. How can you detect something that has been plugged into your USB port and can also be used for legitimate reasons?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6

No, you can essentially do the same thing with your hands. It literally translates and emulates button presses into keystrokes or other inputs. Like that recoil control, it's definitely possible on controllers and you see pro players doing it all the time in various fps games, but it's not universal for all weapons, especially in BF or Cod where weapons have highly varying recoil patterns.

Literally all the Chronus Max is emulating in that "mod" is slightly pulling down the right analog stick.

Oh ok, so you're saying we can use it, and that it's not all cheating. I mean i'm 53, i don't have the eye/hand coordination for these twitchers.

Now all we need is official word from DICE via the moderator or whomever, and my days of camping on this game, are long over. I got my steady aim, fast recoil, my geweher macnine rapid fire, and auto spot on a game i cant see anyone. So, give me the word, and i'm there.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Of course mods would say it's not allowed just like they had said (M word) are not allowed. If you want to use it, keep it quiet.
  • Loqtrall

Oh ok, so you're saying we can use it, and that it's not all cheating. I mean i'm 53, i don't have the eye/hand coordination for these twitchers.

Now all we need is official word from DICE via the moderator or whomever, and my days of camping on this game, are long over. I got my steady aim, fast recoil, my geweher macnine rapid fire, and auto spot on a game i cant see anyone. So, give me the word, and i'm there.

I'm just saying, even if a moderator responded to you, they're just volunteers that were mostly just former normal forum members. They don't actually work for or represent DICE. You'd be hard pressed to get a response from devs unless you ask them directly on Twitter.

As for me, I hardly consider a macro that fires a semi auto weapon as fast as it can be fired a "cheat" when you can literally do the same thing with your hand by pulling the trigger as fast as possible. Not to mention a ton of semi autos in fps games are worthless outside of point blank range when used at thier highest rof.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14199 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Personally speaking, I would not consider it to be cheating.

It is a gray area though, since there are things you can do with peripherals that you otherwise would not be able to do ( e.g rapid fire ).

The counter argument though is that those peripherals are available to buy from any decent brick and mortar store ( physical stores ) and of course through the company's own vendor website store pages.

But again, those devices wont make you better nor will it turn you into a modern day Rambo going 70-1
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    edited February 2019

I'm just saying, even if a moderator responded to you, they're just volunteers that were mostly just former normal forum members. They don't actually work for or represent DICE. You'd be hard pressed to get a response from devs unless you ask them directly on Twitter.

As for me, I hardly consider a macro that fires a semi auto weapon as fast as it can be fired a "cheat" when you can literally do the same thing with your hand by pulling the trigger as fast as possible. Not to mention a ton of semi autos in fps games are worthless outside of point blank range when used at thier highest rof.

And so, i should take your word i;'s not cheating, when the vids show it is? I mean, who am i to say?

But the Moderators work for DICE, and if they give permission, and i use it, and i get banned when you're saying it's not cheating, i need an authority to come back too. But somehow idt they or DICE are gonna give me permission, being it IS CHEATING, no matter how you want to tell us it's not. You were WRONG, and it's not the first time with you btw.
  • DaMutha1
    1437 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Regarding being shot through a concrete wall, I'd put my money on a Dice glitch instead of a console hack. There were glitches identified late in BF1's life where you could shoot through stone walls and staircases.
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    lol You can't hack another game with a developers kit.

Either way I don't see this as a big deal. Either you were mistaken, or he was cheating, and he's one of the first able to hack xboxone and bypass security measures online which is just unlikely.

Do you know what Cronusmax is? You're not getting into the system, you're using a USB and downloading content from the computer, and getting the fast reload having a bolt action fire like a semi auto, and having your Gewehr fire like a machine gun. As well as stick aim.That's not cheating?

That is using the shortcomings of the controller as an input device though. Also that is why rpm in this game on semi-auto is locked at 449rpm. You still can not alter anything that is not already in this game. For that you would have to modify the code itself, which is not possible on console.

There is an article from the site”attackofthefanboy” from about a year ago claiming the Xbox has indeed been hacked. This could be evidence of it.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    Personally speaking, I would not consider it to be cheating.

It is a gray area though, since there are things you can do with peripherals that you otherwise would not be able to do ( e.g rapid fire ).

The counter argument though is that those peripherals are available to buy from any decent brick and mortar store ( physical stores ) and of course through the company's own vendor website store pages.

But again, those devices wont make you better nor will it turn you into a modern day Rambo going 70-1

Well, your second sentence, is the whole argument lol. The purpose of it, is to go beyond the peripherals. And will i go 70/1 with that thing? Well, if i camp like i am, with that device and what it provides, i can certainly do better than my current 12/5 lol. I'd just camp, auto spot with my non scoped bolt action with almost no recoil, and just keep popping them. So, i just need word, that like what everyone says, that it's not cheating, and lets get this done.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14199 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    But the Moderators work for DICE, and if they give permission, and i use it, and i get banned when you're saying it's not cheating, i need an authority to come back too.

Really, We don't work for EA nor DICE.

We have regular contact with EA but in the grand scheme of things, I really don't believe Microsoft or Sony would permit the developers of the devices to make and sell them if they would be considered to be cheating.