There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14498 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Even moderators do the unthinkable and add their opinions without consulting Dice or EA, totally irresponsible.

Well I did state "in my personal opinion".

That is my opinion, And as such is not in any way a reflection of how EA / Microsoft / Sony see's it.

You're forgetting something here, I volunteer my time to mod the forums.

In every other aspect I am exactly like you, I play games, I have bad and good experiences including those bad experiences when it comes to being on the receiving end of a cheater.

• CSO7777
    1927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The shooting through wall is a bug in the game. I have done it myself (and feelt bad about it, but still a free kill). I have done at least one time in BFV (during this weekend actually).

Sometimes players glitch through a wall and you see a part of them. You can then shoot them even if they are on another side of the wall.

It only happens very seldom, but if you play BF for hundreds of hours you will see it once in a while.

It also happened in BF1.

Being on the receiving end of that must feel like being cheated upon.
  • RichardSinerface
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is cheating. It is using equipment to gain an advantage over others without the equipment. Just like using a corked bat in baseball this is cheating. Same as running macros. But unfortunately playing honorably gives way to 'I just use whats available'. Too many people are willing to do anything to improve their video game stats, and will try to justify their actions through some kind of lame excuse. Using a controller to simulate what another person CAN (most of the time possibly) do with 100% success is cheating.
    "well good players can get headshots with most of their shots so I am just using autoaim headshot software to level the playing field, its not cheating"- is this the same justification you using to say anti-recoil isnt cheating?
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What about Teamspeak? A guy who gets killed can tell his TS-mates exactly where his killer is / where he's headed after the kill. That may not qualify as cheating as such, but does it not give players with Teamspeak an advantage compared to other players who do not utilize Teamspeak? (Yes, it might not be a huge advantage depending on the situation, but still an advantage nevertheless, no?)
  • RichardSinerface
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    What about Teamspeak? A guy who gets killed can tell his TS-mates exactly where his killer is / where he's headed after the kill. That may not qualify as cheating as such, but does it not give players with Teamspeak an advantage compared to other players who do not utilize Teamspeak? (Yes, it might not be a huge advantage depending on the situation, but still an advantage nevertheless, no?)

No, the same can be done through squad speak. True that potentially more than just 4 people could hear on teamspeak, but I don't think this is really an issue. As clans can't rent servers its hard to see more than one squad in a game. Not an issue.
  • Doomsayer08
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol You can't hack another game with a developers kit.

Either way I don't see this as a big deal. Either you were mistaken, or he was cheating, and he's one of the first able to hack xboxone and bypass security measures online which is just unlikely.

Do you know what Cronusmax is? You're not getting into the system, you're using a USB and downloading content from the computer, and getting the fast reload having a bolt action fire like a semi auto, and having your Gewehr fire like a machine gun. As well as stick aim.That's not cheating?
    You can do a few of those with a modded controller. How fast you can fire is dependent on what dice has the rate of fire set at.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a broken kill cam. There isn't cheaters on Consoles except M&K users.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    if you're not compromising the system in general it's not an issue or cheating.

probably the biggest cheat would be the anti recoil. everything else is either doable with out a device or does not work
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2019
    This is a new one for me, but apparently people are filling spots on both teams with multiple ghost accounts.

[video removed] This bloke went full Columbo and caught one out on PS4.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14498 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @BFB-LeCharybdis
    That sir, Is name and shame ( the player names are not purposely hidden and thus would be in violation of the rules )
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @BFB-LeCharybdis
    That sir, Is name and shame ( the player names are not purposely hidden and thus would be in violation of the rules )

Fair enough.

Good vid though, I'm sort of impressed by the effort both the lad put in to cheat and the other one to go Batman and catch him. I never see this level of work ethic in my usual squad.
  • CritiKal_DamAge
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing a game of Conquest on Arres when i seen a teammate on a tow able AA going around in circles shooting in the field outside of B flag. The funny thing is, there was nothing towing it, just him sitting on it moving around shooting up in the sky. Im not sure if the tank didn't render on my screen or what but the round ended soon after. Looked kind of funny and bizarre at the same time, wish i could of seen more to understand what was actually happening.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think some of the peripherals and hardware in the last few years on both console and PC are cheating.

There has been quite a lot of things that seem to have been given legitimacy.

These programs that allow people to change the way their graphics look on PC.

Crosshair overlays on monitors.

The console controllers with no recoil and mouse and keyboard on consoles.

I think a lot of people feel affected by this stuff. It seems like nobody is on their side and looking out for them against players who cheat.

That's how it's been for a good number of years. Perhaps 6 or 7 years of this situation.
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If what was posted above with Cronus, is NOT cheating, i would appreciate if the Moderator and /or DICE says so, gives me permission, and i'll use it. Lets end this argument one way or another. If it's not cheating,and that there is no cheating or way you can on consoles, i'm using it.

its not cheating...stupid.
    call it what it is...Scripting...
    and you can use it, if DICE/EA hasnt utilized Microsoft's built in ability to detect and block any hardware when starting said developers(DICE) app/servicet/ect in this case BF:V.

if you can start the game, any your xbox still think your XIM, Chronus, Titan or whatever... then EA/DICE is allowing you too use the device....

for your information i know for a fact DICE knows what chronus is your not bringing anything new up.

Also ps4 players have the capability (while play online), for anyone to use KB&M, even in BFV, but your can also inject software while running apps, thus anyone with knowledge could theoretically, use Trainers, Bots, Change Gamefiles (runspeed, reload, charater, height, anything not server-sided...)
    again whilst online...
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    the two greatest <unfair advantages> players can utilize on Xbox One for BF:V are:

1:Keyboard & Mouse Emulators.
    which i hear, also witnessed works incredibly well on BF:V & BF1 (dont know about BF4) damn near pc quality... When using a decent Emulator....cronus sucks btwk(even the scrips suck, dont believe everything you see... those videos are for advertising proposes)

2: Live Spectating. (10second lag)
    believe it or not, if you have an extra monitor/tiny tv, 2 consoles, 2 accounts, 2 BF:Vs(gameshare...)
    and you can get a practically live representation Full View Map, showing both teams, where they are, where there going....ect... im sure you get the picture.
    All you have to do is simply spectate the server your playing on.
    Post edited by CracKxEm on
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    I think some of the peripherals and hardware in the last few years on both console and PC are cheating.

There has been quite a lot of things that seem to have been given legitimacy.

These programs that allow people to change the way their graphics look on PC.

Crosshair overlays on monitors.

The console controllers with no recoil and mouse and keyboard on consoles.

I think a lot of people feel affected by this stuff. It seems like nobody is on their side and looking out for them against players who cheat.

That's how it's been for a good number of years. Perhaps 6 or 7 years of this situation.

the only thing you listed that is generally accepted as a cheat is the anti recoil. the low resolution settings are in a Grey area imo.

everything else is just better equipment. the reality is no one has say on how anyone may control the game. it's a hard pill to swallow I guess but if you choose to use a controller over mouse and keyboard where MnK is a better fit, that's your choice. the devs know this. so do. the console manufacturers. and they have all given their blessing and official offering
  • dayglowfroggy
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I use a xim 4 I wish it was some sort of god mode and made me an extra good player but its not. But then you should see me on a controller, shockingly bad.

I would probably not be playing much bf if I couldn't use m/k I just can't adapt to a controller for fine aim.

I got so bad with a controller that I spent lots of money and time setting up a m/k.

Other than squad conquest I have never gone over 2 kd more normal is less than 1kd my overall is . 6 kd but I play allot of medic .

I think they should just allow m/k for everyone on xbox for bf5.

now m/k is supported just not applied to all games yet,I bet most will stay on controllers because of the muscles memory .
  • CracKxEm
    edited February 2019

Other than squad conquest I have never gone over 2 kd more normal is less than 1kd my overall is . 6 kd but I play allot of medic .

I think they should just allow m/k for everyone on xbox for bf5.

now m/k is supported just not applied to all games yet,I bet most will stay on controllers because of the muscles memory .

your first paragraph what?! is that even english? SQ is sweet, skill turly matters there. except Rotterdam, lane maps (moba maps) (cod maps) are trash.
    you need the ability too flank in warfare, or get out of a spawn trap. Domination is cool too...

second & third paragraph...
    Its not up to xbox to apply it to BF:V.
    Dice could if that wanted start working on it tomorrow, or disable emulators...

you should really look at your ingame settings, you do need to change alot when using m&k vs xbone controller.

if everyone else could only use controller and i could use mouse and key, it would be like putting a guy with 250hrs, 4.0kd, 700 spm... into a server with nothing but Christmas noobs on the 25th of December.
  • dayglowfroggy
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    . Domination is cool too...

second & third paragraph...
    Its not up to xbox to apply it to BF:V.
    Dice could if that wanted start working on it tomorrow, or disable emulators... [/quote]

That says it better than I did.

Yes i started to like domination after playing SQ. Feels a bit more relaxed pace and you can play a bit more sneaky without pressure to keep up with your team.

I often find myself running too much it's that or my team disappears as I am trying to move about stealthy on some of the big modes.

• StormSaxon
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can’t hack consoles. So no aimbots, wall hacks or other such ways...
    BUT cheating is more than that.
    There are modded controllers.
    Mouse and keyboard adapters.
    Boosters.
    Planted players.
    Glitch exploiters.
    Lag exploiters.
    That kind of thing. All cheats.