There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

Comments

• full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    to deny console gamers of such control is not fair

How about the fairness to controller users,

that's their choice.
    It is fair! More fair then the opposite alternative were you guys run **** like this on a console...

Only a normal Xbox controller should be allowed for playing on console, everything else should be bannable (but it is not, which I think is BS and hurt many descent players out there)...

"only sith speak in absolutes"
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    i love this wrabbit guy.
    Controllors Only!
    too bad dice will play this one smart(with no balls).
    and not make an official decision on the matter.

there are many people people on xbox who feel strongly in this way, DICE.
    I meet them all the time in LFG.
    if you care at all...
  • barnesalmighty2
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    You want to see what console cheating is really like. Watch the latest Console Cheater Exposed video from SMK Gaming youtube channel. It's ridiculous.
    Just seen the video, its crazy... Everybody should see it!

This must be how that guy I encountered on twisted steel did it! It explains everything! If he did exploit using ghost accounts on the other team, and then use chronos max on top of this, then no wonder...

As I said, there are cheaters on console, and I feel they are increasing in numbers...

I watched it and knew it was a thing but never realised how strong the assist is. I recognise the same recoil control in one of my favourite you tubers videos. Unsubbed that guy immediately. There is no doubt it is cheating and I previously posted the section of the psn terms of service outlining that using unofficial hardware and peripherals is a ban offence. I would request anyone saying you can pull off those rapid fire setting without it to make a video demonstrating their bs 450 press per minute controller skills if by some miracle you can ill bet my pro you couldn't maintain it for an entire games worth of time.
  • ackers75
    2652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have actually used an xim on battlefield v and anyone saying you get no advantage are blatantly lying to you!
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have actually used an xim on battlefield v and anyone saying you get no advantage are blatantly lying to you!

increased player performance is bad apparently. I thought this was a competitive game
  • ElliotLH
    9662 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags Would you mind approving my comment so that it comes back?
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019

increased player performance is bad apparently. I thought this was a competitive game

its not bad, its bad when you have too buy 3rd party software & hardware too do so.
    even more so when DICE has full authority to do something about it...

by which they could make it controller only for xbox..
    or allow K&M suppor for xbox legitimately though Microsoft.
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is fair! More fair then the opposite alternative were you guys run **** like this on a console...

Only a normal Xbox controller should be allowed for playing on console, everything else should be bannable (but it is not, which I think is BS and hurt many descent players out there)...

I see the point, but this will not happen. People are just grasping how bad controllers generally are as an input device, and the use of mouse and keyboard will just increase in the next years. Or more appropriately, the correct input device for the application. Really considerng their background Microsoft should have been the first to acknowledge this.
  • HAIRYMAN-13
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A high kill rate with a ?/1 sounds like the majority of tank campers to me 😡😀
  • CracKxEm
    edited February 2019
    VincentNZ wrote: »

I see the point, but this will not happen. People are just grasping how bad controllers generally are as an input device, and the use of mouse and keyboard will just increase in the next years. Or more appropriately, the correct input device for the application. Really considerng their background Microsoft should have been the first to acknowledge this.

just grasping....people aren't blind unless there complaining about visibility.
    controllers are great. M&K will always be the king of precise aim sure.
    i used to be a pc gamer i got sick of the trainer epidemic, now i enjoy chilling in my chair, feet up behind my 50' 4k samsung, controller in hand. either way im sure i could use a mouse again.

Microsoft did acknowledge...
    Made it so devs have the power/option to do so. dice can block xim, and all other means of gaining an unfair advantage through hardware exploits, thus blocking software aswell (xim is both)and its in the ToS (DICE) macro, scripts, 3rd party application. your breaking ToS but apparently DICE needs to be the one to acknowledge. my man, now DICE could do something without the need to enforce ToS law, investigations & ect, faily quickly too.
    its not DICE's fault as the ability to do so was fully implemented aug 2018... kinda late for bfv dev s too do anything.
    maybe soon they can though...
    A high kill rate with a ?/1 sounds like the majority of tank campers to me 😡😀

what?
    Post edited by CracKxEm on
  • KBK_Nightmare
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    I have a proposal to all of you claiming that using Xim Apex, Chronus Max etc. on consoles isn't cheating.

Let's take a bet. 1000$. 1 on 1 on empty server, best of 10. You use the regular controller, and I use Xim, Chronus, or whatever I choose fit. Would you accept that bet?

Yep.

You must be either superb player, filthy rich, or both.

Nah I compared our stats and I just think I could take you.

Loqtrall comparing stats damn, bet everyone can beat him then.
  • full951
    CracKxEm wrote: »

its not bad, its bad when you have too buy 3rd party software & hardware too do so.

Gamers buying third party adapters is what brought us here. and for that, we thank you all.

If a player prefers to use a controller that's fine. but consider that using a mouse and keyboard(or keypad) is better. many have. the player base for All shooters on console has cleary demanded MnK support. with dices authority, what do you expect them to do? squash an input method people enjoy playing their game with?

the emulators translate mouse movements to stick movement and allow custom key binds. and yes, it gives gamers more control. that doesn't build a strong case for the controller. it's holding gamers back.

in another thread of similar topic, I was told a MnK emulator user with absolutely zero gaming experience and just days of practice, would "face roll" a multi year experienced DS4 controller user virtually every time. ok, let's go with that. how is this a bad thing? if better player performance and enjoyment is to be had in days rather than years of cumbersome controller use.. you don't think gamers want that? we're talking about a control system that increases player enjoyment and overall impressions of the game being played. by this forum users assertion (sorry forgot his name) performance exceeding a multi year experienced player can be achieved.. in days. as I understand it, devs try very hard to make using a controller easy as to not frustrate the player. I think it's obvious their obstacle is the controller. MnK is not an aim bot, it does not imbue skill or play the game for you. it doesn't do any cheating people try so very hard to associate it with.

(the following assumes dice does enable native support. during launch I would have guessed they would not, but it seems more and more likely as time passes.)

the real boogie man: uncapped speed and 1 to 1 precision of native mouse support, has not shown its face yet. this amuses me. opposers think their up against tough competition now? well, fear not. the devs care about player's feelings. they won't make you play with matimio and levelcap with out consent. at least I don't think they will

IMO skill based matchmaking would be the lowest cost, least resource intensive and fairest solution. if MnK wrecks controllers so hard the two will be effectively separated by matchmaking anyway. if they are together, everyone no matter the input method used, will be up against players of a similar skill range. this way devs don't have to split up the community. by getting rid of premium dice has eliminated what split the player base in previous games. do you think they want the same problem back? they gave up a money maker for that. it took years of us asking them to stop splitting the player base for them to do that.

I understand that skill based matchmaking in a game like Battlefield is gonna leave us with some outliers in lobbies. I guess I could not say till it was put into practice but I'd expect the scoreboard to look very similar to any game now: a few guys up top, most of the lobby with a similar median score and couple guys at the bottom with next to nothing. want a leader board that's controller only? those days are long gone. join an in person controller only tournament. because that's the only place that's gonna happen.

mouse and keyboard symbolizes the unification of gaming on windows 10 devices. it's the direction Phill Spencer is taking Xbox. so.. that means go to Playstation then right? not only has Sony been selling a branded mouse and keyboard for years, if they can keep gamers who want MnK off windows 10 machines by supporting MnK, they will. they are already doing it. Nintendo? well, it seams Xbox live will come to switch, as will games pass and first party Microsoft games that will be garenteed to have mouse and keyboard support, because they didn't develop the Razer turret for nothing. it got an award at ces btw too.

controllers aren't going anywhere and neither is mouse and keyboard. player choice will be king. A 250 USD price tag is not the entry fee. virtual any MnK will work.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have a proposal to all of you claiming that using Xim Apex, Chronus Max etc. on consoles isn't cheating.

Let's take a bet. 1000$. 1 on 1 on empty server, best of 10. You use the regular controller, and I use Xim, Chronus, or whatever I choose fit. Would you accept that bet?

Yep.

You must be either superb player, filthy rich, or both.

Nah I compared our stats and I just think I could take you.

Loqtrall comparing stats damn, bet everyone can beat him then.

Not gonna lie, you coming out of the shadows to post this is awesome.
  • CracKxEm

Gamers buying third party adapters is what brought us here. and for that, we thank you all.

If a player prefers to use a controller that's fine. but consider that using a mouse and keyboard(or keypad) is better. many have. the player base for All shooters on console has cleary demanded MnK support. with dices authority, what do you expect them to do? squash an input method people enjoy playing their game with?

the emulators translate mouse movements to stick movement and allow custom key binds. and yes, it gives gamers more control. that doesn't build a strong case for the controller. it's holding gamers back.

in another thread of similar topic, I was told a MnK emulator user with absolutely zero gaming experience and just days of practice, would "face roll" a multi year experienced DS4 controller user virtually every time. ok, let's go with that. how is this a bad thing? if better player performance and enjoyment is to be had in days rather than years of cumbersome controller use.. you don't think gamers want that? we're talking about a control system that increases player enjoyment and overall impressions of the game being played. by this forum users assertion (sorry forgot his name) performance exceeding a multi year experienced player can be achieved.. in days. as I understand it, devs try very hard to make using a controller easy as to not frustrate the player. I think it's obvious their obstacle is the controller. MnK is not an aim bot, it does not imbue skill or play the game for you. it doesn't do any cheating people try so very hard to associate it with.

(the following assumes dice does enable native support. during launch I would have guessed they would not, but it seems more and more likely as time passes.)

the real boogie man: uncapped speed and 1 to 1 precision of native mouse support, has not shown its face yet. this amuses me. opposers think their up against tough competition now? well, fear not. the devs care about player's feelings. they won't make you play with matimio and levelcap with out consent. at least I don't think they will

IMO skill based matchmaking would be the lowest cost, least resource intensive and fairest solution. if MnK wrecks controllers so hard the two will be effectively separated by matchmaking anyway. if they are together, everyone no matter the input method used, will be up against players of a similar skill range. this way devs don't have to split up the community. by getting rid of premium dice has eliminated what split the player base in previous games. do you think they want the same problem back? they gave up a money maker for that. it took years of us asking them to stop splitting the player base for them to do that.

I understand that skill based matchmaking in a game like Battlefield is gonna leave us with some outliers in lobbies. I guess I could not say till it was put into practice but I'd expect the scoreboard to look very similar to any game now: a few guys up top, most of the lobby with a similar median score and couple guys at the bottom with next to nothing. want a leader board that's controller only? those days are long gone. join an in person controller only tournament. because that's the only place that's gonna happen.

mouse and keyboard symbolizes the unification of gaming on windows 10 devices. it's the direction Phill Spencer is taking Xbox. so.. that means go to Playstation then right? not only has Sony been selling a branded mouse and keyboard for years, if they can keep gamers who want MnK off windows 10 machines by supporting MnK, they will. they are already doing it. Nintendo? well, it seams Xbox live will come to switch, as will games pass and first party Microsoft games that will be garenteed to have mouse and keyboard support, because they didn't develop the Razer turret for nothing. it got an award at ces btw too.

controllers aren't going anywhere and neither is mouse and keyboard. player choice will be king. A 250 USD price tag is not the entry fee. virtual any MnK will work.

what is wrong with these forums, why didnt my last 2 post....post?

dosnt matter what you enjoy... well it does but your breaking ToS (DICE BFV) about 3 quarters of the way down it states it standing on the use of macros, scripts, 3rd party hardware and software. xim is 3rd party hardware, thats has software on it, that utilizes scripts... how the eff are you going to tell me this is okay?

its not a gray area, microsoft will make a controller for a handicapped person seriously they will and that is freaking awesome. and if thats what you need contact microsoft but your taking matters into your own hands and knowingly breaking a legal ToS(which you shouldve read) for whatever your reasons my be. now those reasons dont matter.

i dont care about playing in lobbies with ppl using mouse and key if im playing controller thats fine. thats my choice but as it stand i dont have the choice to use a m&k, and niether do you. if you are you SHOULD have your rights to use that copy of bfv on that account revoked.
    now Dice hasnt had the authority too do so for very long infact microsoft dished out the authority too Aug 18...
    1. stop the use of any hardware the developer dosnt see fit for their game
    2. the ability to code full native mouse and keyboard support for their game

I dont care which way DICE goes with it as long as the make a stand...
    and i had this same conversation with someones else but they suggested crossplay...if that happens ill never play another dice game again, i moved away from pc 7 years ago to get away from the trainer epidemic and ill never go back.

at this point in time i dont care what you use in bfv you can use all scripts from titan or chronus you want, your xim m&k. i will stomp you into the ground if there is a round in my gun in a 1vs1. and ill use my plugged in Microsoft bluetooth controller.
    the only condition is, you dont spectate our game with a second console, that crap is OP.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Microsoft supports mouse and keyboard on Xbox, because they are detectable and therefore can be blocked.

The mouse and keyboard adapters are different, because they emulate console controllers. Which is cheating, because it is designed to get around a mouse and keyboard block.

But the adapters also use aim assist, which is a feature of the console controllers they emulate, in some games. Which is also cheating.

Microsoft has found a way to block the adapters on Xbox, but it's up to the game producers to implement it.

I don't think Sony has on the PlayStation, as of yet. I'm not sure, though.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Well a sincere question i have (being i'm not sure of the answer), is didn't Sony and Microsoft leave it up to individual developers (say...DICE) to make the decision if k&m were allowed in their games?
  • CracKxEm
    warslag wrote: »

Microsoft supports mouse and keyboard on Xbox, because they are detectable and therefore can be blocked.

The mouse and keyboard adapters are different, because they emulate console controllers. Which is cheating, because it is designed to get around a mouse and keyboard block.

But the adapters also use aim assist, which is a feature of the console controllers they emulate, in some games. Which is also cheating.

Microsoft has found a way to block the adapters on Xbox, but it's up to the game producers to implement it.

using xaim is breaking DICE ToS(3 quarters of the way down) it stats its standing on scripts macros 3rd party software and hardware.

xaim is 3rd party hardward that utilizes script through application. 3 no no's
    if your using xim you SHOULD have your right to BFV revoked...

sealteam6, Microsoft dished that update out Aug 2018, not enough time for dice to do anything before release... but yes they could block xim right now. and then choose wether o eff not to support native mouse & key after, either way DICE should make a stand....
  • CracKxEm
    sony has full support
  • full951
    warslag wrote: »

so... Microsoft supports native mouse and keyboard because it's detectable.

as are the emulators because they can block them right? I mean, how can you block something you can't detect right?

the emulators are not designed to get around a mouse and keyboard block. there was never a mouse and keyboard block until recently. they are designed to use mouse and keyboard in place of a controller. as for emulators getting to use aim assist. the way to combat that is to just get rid of aim assist. but you know, apparently controller users can't play without it.
  • full951

Well a sincere question i have (being i'm not sure of the answer), is didn't Sony and Microsoft leave it up to individual developers (say...DICE) to make the decision if k&m were allowed in their games?

is it being used in their games? I keep getting told devs have every tool to stop it.