There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

Comments

• ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Both consoles can have native support for kb/m but it’s up to the devs if they want to use it.

Microsoft trialled kd/m against controller users years ago and controller users didn’t fair well.
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yup im done here...jesus.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CracKxEm wrote: »
    warslag wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    I have actually used an xim on battlefield v and anyone saying you get no advantage are blatantly lying to you!

increased player performance is bad apparently. I thought this was a competitive game

its not bad, its bad when you have too buy 3rd party software & hardware too do so.
    even more so when DICE has full authority to do something about it...

by which they could make it controller only for xbox..
    or allow K&M suppor for xbox legitimately though Microsoft.

Gamers buying third party adapters is what brought us here. and for that, we thank you all.

If a player prefers to use a controller that's fine. but consider that using a mouse and keyboard(or keypad) is better. many have. the player base for All shooters on console has cleary demanded MnK support. with dices authority, what do you expect them to do? squash an input method people enjoy playing their game with?

the emulators translate mouse movements to stick movement and allow custom key binds. and yes, it gives gamers more control. that doesn't build a strong case for the controller. it's holding gamers back.

in another thread of similar topic, I was told a MnK emulator user with absolutely zero gaming experience and just days of practice, would "face roll" a multi year experienced DS4 controller user virtually every time. ok, let's go with that. how is this a bad thing? if better player performance and enjoyment is to be had in days rather than years of cumbersome controller use.. you don't think gamers want that? we're talking about a control system that increases player enjoyment and overall impressions of the game being played. by this forum users assertion (sorry forgot his name) performance exceeding a multi year experienced player can be achieved.. in days. as I understand it, devs try very hard to make using a controller easy as to not frustrate the player. I think it's obvious their obstacle is the controller. MnK is not an aim bot, it does not imbue skill or play the game for you. it doesn't do any cheating people try so very hard to associate it with.

(the following assumes dice does enable native support. during launch I would have guessed they would not, but it seems more and more likely as time passes.)

the real boogie man: uncapped speed and 1 to 1 precision of native mouse support, has not shown its face yet. this amuses me. opposers think their up against tough competition now? well, fear not. the devs care about player's feelings. they won't make you play with matimio and levelcap with out consent. at least I don't think they will

IMO skill based matchmaking would be the lowest cost, least resource intensive and fairest solution. if MnK wrecks controllers so hard the two will be effectively separated by matchmaking anyway. if they are together, everyone no matter the input method used, will be up against players of a similar skill range. this way devs don't have to split up the community. by getting rid of premium dice has eliminated what split the player base in previous games. do you think they want the same problem back? they gave up a money maker for that. it took years of us asking them to stop splitting the player base for them to do that.

I understand that skill based matchmaking in a game like Battlefield is gonna leave us with some outliers in lobbies. I guess I could not say till it was put into practice but I'd expect the scoreboard to look very similar to any game now: a few guys up top, most of the lobby with a similar median score and couple guys at the bottom with next to nothing. want a leader board that's controller only? those days are long gone. join an in person controller only tournament. because that's the only place that's gonna happen.

mouse and keyboard symbolizes the unification of gaming on windows 10 devices. it's the direction Phill Spencer is taking Xbox. so.. that means go to Playstation then right? not only has Sony been selling a branded mouse and keyboard for years, if they can keep gamers who want MnK off windows 10 machines by supporting MnK, they will. they are already doing it. Nintendo? well, it seams Xbox live will come to switch, as will games pass and first party Microsoft games that will be garenteed to have mouse and keyboard support, because they didn't develop the Razer turret for nothing. it got an award at ces btw too.

controllers aren't going anywhere and neither is mouse and keyboard. player choice will be king. A 250 USD price tag is not the entry fee. virtual any MnK will work.

Microsoft supports mouse and keyboard on Xbox, because they are detectable and therefore can be blocked.

The mouse and keyboard adapters are different, because they emulate console controllers. Which is cheating, because it is designed to get around a mouse and keyboard block.

But the adapters also use aim assist, which is a feature of the console controllers they emulate, in some games. Which is also cheating.

Microsoft has found a way to block the adapters on Xbox, but it's up to the game producers to implement it.

I don't think Sony has on the PlayStation, as of yet. I'm not sure, though.

using xaim is breaking DICE ToS(3 quarters of the way down) it stats its standing on scripts macros 3rd party software and hardware.

xaim is 3rd party hardward that utilizes script through application. 3 no no's
    if your using xim you SHOULD have your right to BFV revoked...

sealteam6, Microsoft dished that update out Aug 2018, not enough time for dice to do anything before release... but yes they could block xim right now. and then choose wether o eff not to support native mouse & key after, either way DICE should make a stand....

Well that's the thing. A member of EA came on this page to try and keep the thread on topic. And i thank him for that, but why not come here with an answer to these questions? Look it, i'm aging man, and i understand my eye/hand ain't as good as it used to be. I accept that, but BF was never a twitch shooter where that would affect anything, but it is now (i do great at Verdun lol).

And although my days of being good at games are probably behind me, i accept that. But not being good, and a downright unplayable game dying every some seconds are total different things.

And to compound that with cheating devices, and keyboards and mice, with no word from DICE, people are just going to pack it in, and likely are.

I mean they had their own you tuber, Jackfrags did a vid on this, and his views were that he felt that k&m as opposed to controllers on a console platform, WAS cheating. So, if DICE isn't going to be guided by us, be guided by him,. as they always are, and make a statement on this topic.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If what was posted above with Cronus, is NOT cheating, i would appreciate if the Moderator and /or DICE says so, gives me permission, and i'll use it. Lets end this argument one way or another. If it's not cheating,and that there is no cheating or way you can on consoles, i'm using it.

its not cheating...stupid.
    call it what it is...Scripting...
    and you can use it, if DICE/EA hasnt utilized Microsoft's built in ability to detect and block any hardware when starting said developers(DICE) app/servicet/ect in this case BF:V.

if you can start the game, any your xbox still think your XIM, Chronus, Titan or whatever... then EA/DICE is allowing you too use the device....

for your information i know for a fact DICE knows what chronus is your not bringing anything new up.

Also ps4 players have the capability (while play online), for anyone to use KB&M, even in BFV, but your can also inject software while running apps, thus anyone with knowledge could theoretically, use Trainers, Bots, Change Gamefiles (runspeed, reload, charater, height, anything not server-sided...)
    again whilst online...

Oh this one i like out of all of them. "DICE, my no recoil, machine gun M1 Carbine, and Auto Spotting aren't Cheating...It's Scripting".......LOL.

Wonder what they'd say to that.

Anyhow, the good thing that came out of this thread, is we now know (and should have already known), is that there is cheating on consoles. I couldn't believe folks didn't think that was the case....until i came here.

I think the disconnect was those that thought, if you couldn't "hack" per se, that means you can't cheat. That's obviously not the case. There's many other ways, and devices to cheat. Anyhow, DICE should really look into console cheating, because i would say as cheap as these devices are, it's probably a bigger problem than we may think.
    You want to see what real cheating is like on console. Watch the latest video form SMK GAMING's youtube channel. It involves using multiple "ghost" accounts on both teams. It's ridiculous.
  • ElliotLH
    9191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I'm not purposely trying to be argumentative but why is there never any evidence to back up the claims in these types of post?
    That is a good point indeed!

Well, in my own case 1st cheater I encountered, I tried to record a clip, but my Xbox is a bit messy and many times when I try record, it dont...

The 2nd time I wasnt convinced he was cheating until 3/4 in the round. You allways try to go for different explanations then to scream ”cheater” every time you die in a weird way! And I guess I was so shocked by realizing he actually was hacking, on CONSOLE even, that I forgot to even try record a clip of this...

I wish I did tho...

But to those who say it is impossible to cheat on console, if this was the case, why do you have the option to even ”report” someone for cheating in the first place then!? Seem rather strange if it is IMPOSSIBLE!?

Well, I never believed cheating was possible on console either, but apperently it is now... People here make it sound like hacking on console is harder then hacking into a countrys government servers, and the latter has been done many times, its ridicilous to think it is impossible, I know that now...

Sorry for the delayed response man - I lost track of this thread but wanted to reply to you still.

Totally fair enough about the recording. Moreover considering we've now been warned that posting video here might mean we fall foul of the name and shame rule it feels a bit pointless me suggesting including recordings, and I don't want to get anyone in trouble. However I still think it's good to do just so you have something for your own records (plus there's always private message for people who are curious like me).

I still do not personally believe that the Xbox has been cracked with people using hacks akin to those on a PC (I'm not talking about controllers or M&K here) but that's just my opinion though based on what I've seen and read on the topic. Perhaps there are people who have found a way around the security? If they have though then both they and Microsoft are keeping very quiet about it and something tells me that when/if it does happen it'll go viral incredibly quickly (not to mention the sites we'll see popping up offering them for sale). I should also mention that I do very much believe that it will happen at some point.

The option to report someone for cheating is for anything suspect and does not solely relate to hacks. I've used it in the past to report people killing from wall breaches in GTA Online for example and while they weren't 'hacking' they were still cheating by utilising an exploit.

I've been thinking about your examples though and wonder if you were on the right hand side of the hanger with the first one? The reason I ask is because a tank killed me twice yesterday when I was covering the hallway there and to me it looked like the shells came through the wall (two walls with my second death actually. Splash damage is pants too lol). With the second player you mention I wonder if they were using a ghost account, like in that video which came out recently in the KD thread? Could you message me their GT by any chance as it'd be interesting to see their battle reports?
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    Some people seem to have a warped idea of what constitutes cheating.

I think cheating is a serious issues that causes players a huge amount of stress and affects mental health. It should be taken more seriously than this.

Personally, i was a bit taken back seeing folks didn't believe modded controllers, and even cheating devices with aim lock, and rapid fire, and stick aim and the rest, is NOT cheating lol. I have to say, this is the only outlet i've ever heard that. But it could explain why this game gets to the point of unplayable, if many are using these devices, thinking it's not cheating.

And they're still at it. Shocks the conscience actually, but does answer a lot of questions . Seems the only way you can cheat according to these comments, is to hack the whole system with a computer lol.

Scripting, Hacking, Cheating, Trainers(no recoil and ect, in the form of application, usuially injected), Bots (bots trainer)(vector bot)(aimbot)(Color bot), Chams, Skins(usuially flat bright orange), Automation... all diffrent things bro beans.

aint nobody enthering in cheat codes on bfv as far as i know....
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Can’t cheat on console, at least on Xbox. The console is bricked as soon as it goes online.

You can buy modified console controllers with built-in cheat macros, they aren't underground products either, they're sold by major retailers. Cheats on current generation consoles might not be anything like the hacks on PC, but that isn't to say there is no cheating on consoles.
    Mod controllers with built-in macros are thing of the past now. Custom scripting devices are now available. These devices with memory slots, some are expandable with Micro SD cards. You can write your own scripts with their programming suite, download and use existing scripts from library shared by other users or GamePacks made by the device creator.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Popa2caps wrote: »
    Never seen a hacker on console.

@OP Do you have footage of this? 37-1 is not a unrealistic score, it's good, but not hacker good. I have gone 35-2 in low player count conquest before.

Anyone who claims there is a hacker on console needs to get footage of it.

What folks here seem to misunderstand, coming from the PC world, is that the only way you can "cheat", is by 'hacking". That is a blatantly false on consoles. There is no challenge could made on that fact.

Cronusmax and other devices have rapid reload speeds, stick aim, rapid fire, and before you know it, your Geweher is an smg, and with relatively no reload times. Same with bolt actions.

So, to the OP, politely ignore folks who do not know consoles or what they're talking about. You are correct. The best thing i could tell you to do, is make a vid of the cheater, and send it to Xbox as Spartan mentioned..

I wouldn't buy into what they say the Cronusmax does. Go find a legitimate source that says that the hacks work. Until then, it is sham.
    It would had been 37-0 if I hadnt killed him one time... He was running all over the map, and killing like there was no tomorrow...

No, I realized he was cheating 3/4 into the round, and was so shocked by it, that I never even thought of recording it...

But even if I did, I cannot post it here anyway, its against the rules...

I took a screenshot of his score tho at end of the round so I remeber his name, I will report this guy!

You spend the time making a post about someone cheating, but the only thing you have recorded is a scoreboard picture with a kill to death ratio? I would save your time, The only cheat that was going around on consoles was some ESP radar thing for PUBG Xbox (and that's not even on the system). It would be very odd for someone to spend their time on a low community game like Battlefield 5, when they could be playing other titles currently on the market.

It just doesn't add up that this person is cheating. Could it just be they're better, or have better hardware than you? Monitor, Xbox One X with an SSD, Pro Controller, Wired Net, Faster latency to server, Better hand and eye coordination dexterity?

I can't see any stats from your profile worth looking up to know if you're on just a lower level or the player is. Calling someone a cheater on Xbox One is very rare, it's not like this is Xbox 360 and people in Halo are using scripts. It's a very closed system that has held up for 6 years. For someone to get past it all of Microsoft Xbox, and to play one of the worst titles i call bull.

If this was PC, i would agree in seconds, but consoles are a very different story in this day and age. I would just ask the person who beat you so you could learn from them, and get better.
    Even if I recorded a video, I’m not allowed to post it here anyway (its against the rules)...

My stats is here: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/xbl/Skankhunter9090/overview
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I mean they had their own you tuber, Jackfrags did a vid on this, and his views were that he felt that k&m as opposed to controllers on a console platform, WAS cheating. So, if DICE isn't going to be guided by us, be guided by him,. as they always are, and make a statement on this topic.

Jeebus, enough with these damn streamers. They are everything that is wrong with BF. F them.

• HC_Kake1
    54 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So anti recoil rapid fire and other things arent considered cheating?
    Its all done without any imput from the user. So what if someone mapped their buttons to do something better?
    Atleast they actually have to add the input themselves.

Havnt read anything more stupid than you half god know it alls saying theres nothing wrong with scripts what remove the actual imput.
  • HC_Kake1
    54 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is cheating. It is unfair advantage.

Not a grey zone.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/176759/will-there-be-a-keyboard-and-mouse-support-on-ps4#latest

please view the post by oskool_007. I do not know where or when he was able to get that quote off jjju. it's a solid assessment of the situation. one I agree with. emulators are not a big deal and the real issue none of you have ever experienced is going up against real mouse and keyboard support. like I said before, fear not. the devs are taking controller users feelings into consideration big time.

the topic needs to evolve. you guys keep holding strong that it's cheating when it's not. catch up to where the devs are: how will native support be implemented if at all? next title? imo if they do support it, I'd suspect they'll support it when bfv is on its last legs and the next title is soon to come out, with the next tittle supporting it.
  • JamieCurnock
    727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't believe there is cheating/hacking on console and so far the reports tend to consist of "this person had a high number of kills" or "I saw this person get loads of headshots". If there was evidence wouldn't it be on YouTube by now?

Regarding kbm, If they are being used on Xbox then they aren't helping because I'm more than holding my own using a controller.

To put the op's example into context, I had 3 games last night and went something like 44-3, 25-5, 23-3. Now i'm no battlefield machine but I managed a similar score to the example given, does that mean I must have been cheating?
    Just because someone had a high score or a lot of kills doesn't mean they are cheating. However if believing that there are hackers makes you feel better about your experience in the game then crack on.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    alienstout wrote: »

Jeebus, enough with these damn streamers. They are everything that is wrong with BF. F them.

Oh true, i agree 100%. But that's who they seem to listen too.
  • DABAN-88
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Akways wondered how they managed to be that good with controler on console , but they use mouse and keyboard!!!
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    DABAN-88 wrote: »

Akways wondered how they managed to be that good with controler on console , but they use mouse and keyboard!!!

Yep, a mouse and keyboard AND cheats to go along with it lol.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are they m/k with aim assist?? That would be insane.
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    If you want to shut up the "there is no cheating on console" flat earth dent heads head over to SMK GAMING on youtube and watch his last video. I would have created a new discussion but I've been jailed. Someone else should. Especially if you are as tired as I am of PR firm shills saying there is no or almost no cheating on console.

Put it in General discussion, don't post a link, don't give a name. It clearly shows what a complete farce AC is in both BF1 and BFV.

SMK GAMING deserves some serious recognition for his work. If you care about Battlefield you owe it to yourself to check it out.
    Post edited by rockin_master on
  • alienstout
    edited February 2019
    If you want to shut up the "there is no cheating on console" flat earth dent heads head over to STK GAMING on youtube and watch his last video. I would have created a new discussion but I've been jailed. Someone else should. Especially if you are as tired as I am of PR firm shills saying there is no or almost no cheating on console.

Put it in General discussion, don't post a link, don't give a name. It clearly shows what a complete farce AC is in both BF1 and BFV.

STK GAMING deserves some serious recognition for his work. If you care about Battlefield you owe it to yourself to check it out.

This has been posted many times already. To be fair though, this is a different, more labor intensive, form of cheating. What you are referencing is not controller enhancements or scripts.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    If you want to shut up the "there is no cheating on console" flat earth dent heads head over to STK GAMING on youtube and watch his last video. I would have created a new discussion but I've been jailed. Someone else should. Especially if you are as tired as I am of PR firm shills saying there is no or almost no cheating on console.

STK GAMING deserves some serious recognition for his work. If you care about Battlefield you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Right, well, it's already been established there's certainly cheating on consoles, with Cronus and other cheating devices. We're probably beyond that now, to k&m discussions. I personally believe the "flat earth" folks you mentioned (and you're right), are being a bit disengenous at best.

Probably being they're PC folks, that want DICE to focus on cheating over there, and not to put focus on consoles , being it would take away work on their end.

I mean, some of these folks just don't strike me as that stupid to think cheating don't happen on consoles, even with the proof provided right in front of them. So, a bit of lying to meet their purpose, and maybe some trolling on that.