Medics once again second class citizens!

Nurse_Ashley_A
11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Dice I am appalled and insulted as a medic player.; you give everything to the assault and support classes but constantly spit on your medic players.
Why does the assault and support get the carbines and TONS over 10 more weapons! 10!! more than the medic class!!!!
This is unfreaking acceptable.
In BFV you ruined medics in BF1 you insult and ruin medics. I can't take this anymore! if carbines are for everyone they are for everyone!

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    365 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Assault has always been DICE's prized child. You know, the one that recieves a brand new car for Christmas.

Medics in BF1 are in a good place right now. Guns like the RSC, Federov, Howell and Farquhar Hill are among the cimmunity favourites for example. The carbines for Support are legitimately trash; there's no reason whatsoever you would use them over an LMG or an SLR.
  • henbaoqian
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Dice I am appalled and insulted as a medic player.; you give everything to the assault and support classes but constantly spit on your medic players.
    Why does the assault and support get the carbines and TONS over 10 more weapons! 10!! more than the medic class!!!!
    This is unfreaking acceptable.
    In BFV you ruined medics in BF1 you insult and ruin medics. I can't take this anymore! if carbines are for everyone they are for everyone!

Are you kidding dude? Medic is most versatile class to play. Can be defensive with long range weapons reviving chargin squad, can be offensive with Fedorov and play almost as assault. Can heal itself almost non stop and with smoke granade it is close to invincble. A squad with 3 or even 2 smart medics + smoke nades cannot be beaten at all, it is impossible. I have played BF1 80 % as medic and I love this class. If it had Fedorov with 650 rpm would be godly, but with 450 it is just super good.