Built in !Voteban in all BF game servers please

Kunefa
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
DICE/EA

Please allow this command as a default on all servers, let the players take control of who is banned and who's not
Its starting to be unbearable that almost every 2nd game I play there is a player using cheats blatantly, not only that even after reporting players through battlenet they keep appearing on same account.

I'm not talking about questionable/skill issues, I'm talking about players shooting through walls, headshoting from miles away, flying in god mod like ect. Im talking about the most blatant way cheating is ued.

Besides if players in a server don't want to be farmed by some lvl140 let them voteban the person.

I know that this post would probably go completly unnoticed as EA wants the game dead but I need to get it of my chest.

Comments

• pinchylillobster
    957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That may be one of the worst ideas of all time.
  • _HOBOCOP_mD
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    "Besides if players in a server don't want to be farmed by some lvl140 let them voteban the person."

This is the real reason you want this, and the reason everyone can tell you're a moron. Join a different server if there's a hacker or if you're being farmed. Stop being a cry baby.
  • Kunefa
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    " Join a different server if there's a hacker"
    so its ok to hack
    "you're being farmed."
    never being farmed i move on...
    "That may be one of the worst ideas of all time."
    that is jut your opinion man

this works in other games... unless you are hacking or selling hacks and or farming for no reason but stats you would not support this
  • pinchylillobster
    957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 6
    Kunefa wrote: »
    this works in other games... unless you are hacking or selling hacks and or farming for no reason but stats you would not support this

How about I don't support it because your average player is terrible at judging if someone is hacking or not. The vast majority are just salty from dying.

I play frequently on a infantry only server and I see, quite literally, a dozen hackusations go out per round. Often against someone who is 3-7 or some such nonsense. I've seen players try to vote ban someone because all they use are UCAV, EOD bots and mortars. The most common one I see is players whining because someone "has too many kills".

Can you imagine putting the power to ban players in the hands of those morons? Pass.
    Besides if players in a server don't want to be farmed by some lvl140 let them voteban the person.

This decision is not up to the players. It's up to the server owners. If someone kicks your ****, suck it up and get better or find a different server.