West Coast Warriors Community Server

Forkbeard84
1484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 4
Hi All,

I hope you are all well. I've decided to advertise and start a server for sustained play and variety. It,s going to work because I'm going to work at advertising it to every PS4 West player possible. I have a community on PSN and am messaging PSN players. This is going to happen my friends. I hope you join the start of something fun that will give us any game we want.

Server Seed and Start: Friday 2-8-19 at 6 PM Pacific Time. Be there or be square. :-)

Battlefield 1 Server Name: West Coast Warriors (Add this to your favorites list in BF1 now)

For now it's going to be all maps and mixed modes. War Pigeons to get it seeded and then mixed modes.

Here is the Playstation Community: West Coast Warriors (Join this community now if you like.)

Please join this community for server updates and to give feedback on game modes.

I'm going off to do massive advertising right now!

Thanks and frag you this Friday!

Lupowolfen on PSN

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Right on! Would love to see other game modes being reborn, especially on the west coast. I'll help out. Remember that if you mix the modes, it will limit the server player count to the game mode with the least amount of players
  • ronybaloney
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cool. I'll give it a try.
    I'm a little confused about mixed modes though. You mean ALL game modes? So is it random game mode and maps or would there be voting for either/or?
  • Forkbeard84
    Right on! Would love to see other game modes being reborn, especially on the west coast. I'll help out. Remember that if you mix the modes, it will limit the server player count to the game mode with the least amount of players

Ah so if I have team deathmatch (24 players) and Conquest (64 players) then the Conquest game will never be able to go above 24 players?

I'm sending both you guys invites to the West Coast Warriors Community. I'm building the membership of it slowly letting everyone know.
  • -Antares65z
    1409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 8

Ah so if I have team deathmatch (24 players) and Conquest (64 players) then the Conquest game will never be able to go above 24 players?

I'm sending both you guys invites to the West Coast Warriors Community. I'm building the membership of it slowly letting everyone know.

Yes, you are correct in that the mode with the least number of players will lock the server at that player count, regardless of if the other modes you include in the rotation have a high player count like Conquest. In ways this can be good because if you want to play 32 player conquest, just put one Frontlines map in the rotation and it will set the server to 32 players conquest. Or, you could put one Air Assault map in and it will set the conquest player count to 40 players, which I think a lot of players would like.

• Forkbeard84
    Hey all the server seeds tonight Friday 2-8-19 at 6 Pm. Ive got about 30 people in the West Coast Warriors community now and building higher. Please feel free to join.

We are starting the server with all maps and mixed modes like war pigeons, supply drop, frontlines etc. hope to see you all there.

Antares thanks for your help and expert info,
  • Forkbeard84
    edited February 16
    Ok next server is seeding now for 10 am Pacific start time. Saturday 2-16-19. Server name: West coast warriors.
  • -Antares65z
    Ok next server is seeding now for 10 am Pacific start time. Saturday 2-16-19. Server name: West coast warriors.

Did anyone show up?