This Week in Battlefield V

On a scale from 1-10 how bored are you of BFV? (5.72 avg. so far)

Comments

• xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1436 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You know, it's a great question, and one DICE should be asking, via survey at home in our email, and most importantly for them, WHY we may not be playing much, or why we are. Until then, they will get a big Fat 7 from me.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    5 for me
  • G_Bieter
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. I love it and it is in many cases better then most BF games. And I played them all....
  • SirTerrible
    1701 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    7.5/10
    Outside of Hardline and 2142 which I outright didn't like at all this is the quickest I've been bored of a Battlefield game by far. Going back to BF3, BF4, or BF1 feels like Christmas. All infinitely more engaging.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    7 for me.
  • Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im around 6 or 7, which seems the avg here. With that said, what other titles were 7s within the first few months of release?
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    7 and the way to 8 and beyond. My Friends/Squad stopped playing it for themselves just as i did. We sometimes get together for one or two round but in the first moments we mostly realized why we dont play this game as extensive as we did with BC 2, BF 3&4. The reasons ?
    Boring, small, meatgrind maps, overpowered Assault class, Vehicle play feeling like it was done for a different game, total lack of any WW 2 immersion and all the other smaller or bigger details where you ask yourself if the Devs where all effected by the Men in Black device that wipes out your memory and therefore forgetting absolut basics. Like teams not being mixed after each round.
    And with Dice current pace we arent eager for new maps and factions because we know doubt that we will every see the pacific theatre or even the eastern front before EA kills it.
    The most sad thing is: we honestly dont really care any longer......
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm at a solid 2

Would give it a one but I know all good games to get slightly stale after a while... I'm still in the shocked and amazed faze when I see things I've never seen before, but soon those moments will naturally fade as I'll have played too much and seen everything.

Ex: amazing moment
    I was playing hamada and we were sprinting across the bridge through some smoke. An assault player just ahead of me died to a grenade blasting him slightly towards falling off the right side of the bridge, just in this moment a pak40 shell blasts right into the wall where we was about to fall, sending his dead body flying across the other side of the bridge clipping his feet on the edge and doing a crazy flip over the other ledge, letting out a scream as this all happened... it all happened right in front of my eyes at over 110FPS on Ultra settings and I just said... "Man, I feel sorry for that guy, but that was truly beautiful to behold" haha.

• Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    7 and the way to 8 and beyond. My Friends/Squad stopped playing it for themselves just as i did. We sometimes get together for one or two round but in the first moments we mostly realized why we dont play this game as extensive as we did with BC 2, BF 3&4. The reasons ?
    Boring, small, meatgrind maps, overpowered Assault class, Vehicle play feeling like it was done for a different game, total lack of any WW 2 immersion and all the other smaller or bigger details where you ask yourself if the Devs where all effected by the Men in Black device that wipes out your memory and therefore forgetting absolut basics. Like teams not being mixed after each round.
    And with Dice current pace we arent eager for new maps and factions because we know doubt that we will every see the pacific theatre or even the eastern front before EA kills it.

i'm literally downloading gta 5 and ark to just have a game to bs with friends in. none are on bf5 unless we see each other. hard to enjoy and has nothing to do with doing well . just a bad title.

Anthem will be their next disaster, mark my words. investors wised up bf5 launch. cant wait for the end of fiscal 2019 🤣

• CoD_Is_Number_1
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    On 6, but it's getting incredibly dull. Never had this problem in BF1.
  • Noodlesocks
    2874 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    About 7. It's not the lack of content that is boring me but how that content is implemented makes the game a bit boring. Bad balance, no RSP or even a map voting system. I want to play my favourite maps, not the same old rotation on repeat. I want to have an even chance of success no matter what class or weapon or vehicle I use but right now it feels like there is this skill ceiling where no matter how good you are, you can't achieve more than the game wants you to be capable of.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    Stahlmach wrote: »

i'm literally downloading gta 5 and ark to just have a game to bs with friends in. none are on bf5 unless we see each other. hard to enjoy and has nothing to do with doing well . just a bad title.

Anthem will be their next disaster, mark my words. investors wised up bf5 launch. cant wait for the end of fiscal 2019 🤣

Went " went back " to Rocket League ( although we never abandoned it ) and Arma 3 while keeping our eyes on " Hell let Loose ".
    Despite that we dont see any interesting Multiplayer title for us in the near future. A different story of course when it comes to Single player games and therefore another nail in the coffin of BF V.
  • blarrgy
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    4 I suppose, but when I join a server and I feel like I'm running through molasses ot cant jump over a pebble, for what I can only guess are some sort of server/network issue, maybe a 7. But I dont have time to play constantly, so I guess I just haven't gotten completely tired of it yet. More maps would help a lot.
  • daywalker_1402
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1 but forced into the #7 time frame right now with how hectic life is. usually only get to play on weekends but when i do i will play all day if i can.
  • Stahlmach
    I'm at a solid 2

Would give it a one but I know all good games to get slightly stale after a while... I'm still in the shocked and amazed faze when I see things I've never seen before, but soon those moments will naturally fade as I'll have played too much and seen everything.

Ex: amazing moment
    I was playing hamada and we were sprinting across the bridge through some smoke. An assault player just ahead of me died to a grenade blasting him slightly towards falling off the right side of the bridge, just in this moment a pak40 shell blasts right into the wall where we was about to fall, sending his dead body flying across the other side of the bridge clipping his feet on the edge and doing a crazy flip over the other ledge, letting out a scream as this all happened... it all happened right in front of my eyes at over 110FPS on Ultra settings and I just said... "Man, I feel sorry for that guy, but that was truly beautiful to behold" haha.

Regarding to your experience: Its incredibly sad that i really had just one of the so called " Battlefield moments " in this game while i remember countless when it comes to the older titles.
    Which gives me personally another indicator how bland BF V is.
  • Cropulus
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am still loving it, so a 1. Hope they fix the remaining bugs and give us some kick **** maps 😊
  • DavTan
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's 1 for me even with the games faults .... For those of you above the no 4 .. beats me why you you even bother posting on here, can't you find anything better to do ?
    I've played some games before that it turned out I didn't like, I didn't waste my time spamming the forums saying how much I dislike everything about it like so many people do on here.
    Now I expect some hate from some of you for actually liking the game .... Bring it.
  • Noodlesocks
    2874 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan wrote: »
    It's 1 for me even with the games faults .... For those of you above the no 4 .. beats me why you you even bother posting on here, can't you find anything better to do ?
    I've played some games before that it turned out I didn't like, I didn't waste my time spamming the forums saying how much I dislike everything about it like so many people do on here.
    Now I expect some hate from some of you for actually liking the game .... Bring it.

I think you're overestimating how much time and effort a forum post takes to type.
  • warslag
    1452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I would say I'm about 7/10 (10 being most bored) most of the time. Sometimes 8/10. At 9/10 I would consider Battlefield to be dead forever.
  • Stahlmach
    edited February 4
    DavTan wrote: »

The total majority - not even in this thread - states clearly and calm their relation to the game and why the arent playing - or so rare - and what they dont like. Without attacking the people who like it.
    The first one who acts so passive-agressive towards the " other side " is....you.