This Week in Battlefield V

On a scale from 1-10 how bored are you of BFV? (5.72 avg. so far)

Comments

• Harrahh
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say 4. I look forward to playing it but quickly get put off. I always start off my sessions going on the server browser to find a game on Panzerstorm because I don't like half of the maps (all of them if there were no vehicles)
  • dayglowfroggy
    502 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No 2 for me still play every day 2-3 hour's I am still not that great though 😅

It is getting hard to understand the lack of maps maybe when insurgency sandstorm comes out on console it will give ea the kick up the **** to give us some maps. Or loose us.

If its that difficult why not just splice together some of the sp maps and stick a few flags on, some of the trelier ones look really cool.
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    7..had some fun for a bit..sadly I found my self playing fallout new Vegas and fallout 3 on my ancient Xbox 360
  • StingX71
    815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    4, even when I have the time to play, I have little desire to crank up BFV. Lack of maps is one reason. Also prefer the pace of 32/48 CQ servers, but we haven't had those since BF4. I could play for hours on servers like that. But after an hour or so, I'm done the way DICE have their servers setup now.
  • Jesus4000
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

If it wasn't for work, I'd play 24/7.
  • Piotrek1983pm
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2 YES 2
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    2 to 3, still entertained I'm rank 36 in Chapter 2 LS.

Something different happens every time I play - good and bad. This game is a roller coaster ride of ups and downs.
    Post edited by DrunkOnRedWine on
  • Draccon149
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Number 1!
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Probably a 3-4 leaning more to 4.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Between 7 and 8. I'll play a few times in a week and then end up going 2 weeks without playing.
  • Catsonspeeed
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1 Not at all and don't expect to be
    2 Not yet but I can see boredom on the horizon
    3 Yes, just a little bored
    4 Sometimes I'm bored, other times I'm really excited to play
    5 Quite often bored
    6 I play almost every day but I can't do more than 1-2 rounds, usually that's it for the day
    7 I play a couple of times a week
    8 I rarely play anymore, maybe twice a month
    9 I don't play it anymore at all, maybe when additional content comes out (maps, TOW or other dlc)
    10 I deleted it

7 for me

I'd say it's 6,5 for me, starting to lean towards 7. It's odd, because I played the Beta like there's no tomorrow and was really excited. But after release, I never got that same feeling back.
  • NLBartmaN
    3303 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Between 7 and 8 but going up.

Not because of being bored, although lots of rounds look alike right now, but more because of all the bugs and poor servers/netcode that make me annoyed a lot ...
  • BaronVonGoon
    6777 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    If only a #hero can go over every post and give us an overall average. 100+ players voted, we have a representative sample, players who don't visit the forums aren't really 'people' anyway, they're blueberries and they don't get a vote.
  • NemoDahFish
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    7-8

Its frustrating as hell sometimes. But then i do well and im still not having fun, and it does not inticie me to play more than an hour a week.
  • sasqch10
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    6 but at times goes to 11 😀. Very frustration inducing game on some maps. weapon random damage and hit markers is so match to match.. Hit with 5 shots with Selb 1916 to find out the guy killed you only took 20 while on fire with same gun insta kill!!! One example of 100 Dice moments
  • warslag
    1452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I was 7 yesterday but I'm up to 8 now.
  • Catsonspeeed
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If only a #hero can go over every post and give us an overall average. 100+ players voted, we have a representative sample, players who don't visit the forums aren't really 'people' anyway, they're blueberries and they don't get a vote.

85 votes, total score of 482, so an average we are sitting at 5,67.
  • flatrock101
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    7 for me, Not because i'm bored (yet) mainly work commitments
    and fed up with the game failures.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6777 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5

85 votes, total score of 482, so an average we are sitting at 5,67.

@Catsonspeeed nice! Thanks!

This explains why servers dont stay full. People aren't playing more than 1-2 rounds per day.
  • Kauzer_RF
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    I play only after TOW reset objectives. It takes like 3 hours to make all of them. My favorite Operations game mode ruined at the moment coz they are unlogical and mixing regimes, also there are only 4 maps. BF1 operations were much better. So - 7.