Weekly Debrief

On a scale from 1-10 how bored are you of BFV? (5.72 avg. so far)

1234568»

Comments

• SirBobdk
    4072 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    7 right now.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    I'm lvl 50 but still unlocking the classes to lvl 20 to get the special assignments and the special skins (helmet, torso, legs)

The Hazardous Conditions set for the Brits is AWESOME! I want more of these skins. And it wasn't too hard to complete those 3 assignments at lvl 20.

I still have to do Medic and Recon class.

If you haven't got these skins I highly recommend them, they look amazing!

My only gripe with this game is we need more maps and eventually new allied and axis forces (USF, Soviet, Japan, etc) but it really hasn't been out that long and the micro transactions aren't in place yet. I think we will see a lot more content when this is working.

Plus last night I unlocked the MG42 and lvled it up... 250 round clip, longer cooldown, WTFFFF where has this been all my life!

Changing from a 2 - 1 now because the MG 42 has netted me 2 games in a row at #1 on my team :D
  • misisipiRivrRat
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    I'm at a solid 2

Would give it a one but I know all good games to get slightly stale after a while... I'm still in the shocked and amazed faze when I see things I've never seen before, but soon those moments will naturally fade as I'll have played too much and seen everything.

Ex: amazing moment
    I was playing hamada and we were sprinting across the bridge through some smoke. An assault player just ahead of me died to a grenade blasting him slightly towards falling off the right side of the bridge, just in this moment a pak40 shell blasts right into the wall where we was about to fall, sending his dead body flying across the other side of the bridge clipping his feet on the edge and doing a crazy flip over the other ledge, letting out a scream as this all happened... it all happened right in front of my eyes at over 110FPS on Ultra settings and I just said... "Man, I feel sorry for that guy, but that was truly beautiful to behold" haha.

Regarding to your experience: Its incredibly sad that i really had just one of the so called " Battlefield moments " in this game while i remember countless when it comes to the older titles.
    Which gives me personally another indicator how bland BF V is.

THIS^^^

these things just arent common and if so, just feels blah. their "only in bf" moments now are exclusive to content creators and basically friends. this week was a guy shooting a mine with a pistol.

I had a few entries in other titles, this one isnt even worth attempting. most of my clips are bugs to be ignored on forums.

Taking out heli's just never got old.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoy the game but after playing over 160 hours I need a change, this is normal. Am I bored of the game, no, but I am playing newer games like Apex and will be playing Anthem on release.

Been thinking of picking up Destiny 2 but not sure about that yet.

Never understood those that ONLY play 1 game, whether that be BF, COD, Diablo, or anything really. I enjoy multiple experiences and losing interest in a game happens, but when I go back and play I remember why I have so many hours in it. Because its fun.

Having over 3000 hours in a game like Ark, i set that one down for the past 6 months. Thats one of those games that I want to play again but then don't. its a big love hate relationship with it.

As for BFV Ill be back soon enough for more than a few games a week as I still play just not everyday for 5 hours a day.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    Hmmmm 7.75 seems about right.... 10 min in the game an frustration is a solid 10. Whoever had the idea of basically forcing players into gamemodes they don't like, just to finish the TOW, is brilliant. Hell he or she should become President of the USA ;)
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Must be close to 300 hrs now and yes I'm starting to get bored. I'll probably still play every now and then as I don't play anything else as there's nothing else out that interests me.

I'd say I currently fall on 6, but will be 7 shortly.
  • spartanx169x
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think a better question is how frustrating is the game for a given gaming session. Some of us play for hrs upon hrs in a given session, while others don’t. But both may hit that frustrated level around the same time. And is the frustration becoming cumulative.
  • WrexDotExe
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    it's 10 for me. I'm currently playing BF4 and Apex
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 6
    I think a better question is how frustrating is the game for a given gaming session. Some of us play for hrs upon hrs in a given session, while others don’t. But both may hit that frustrated level around the same time. And is the frustration becoming cumulative.

Yep.

My KD is better than in previous BF titles that I played so I die less, but half of my deaths are so absolutely frustrating: 1 frames, getting stuck on things (granted this is a bit better since the latest patch), dying due to visibility (especially when you're colorblind this even worse), ...

The first few times you shrug it off, but after an hour of playtime, I've sometimes raged thinking "can you just like... f*** off and let me go to flag X so I can actually play normally on the DAMN objective?!"