vehicle gunner seats do no damage

full951
2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
has anyone else been experiencing this? I've been the gunner in tanks and vehicles and it seems about half the time about my the mounted gun does no damage. I will have a video example up soon.

Comments

• full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    here is one example. you will see I'm shooting constantly. of course many shots are missing. but there's more than just a few moments where hit markers should of shown up. also note zero suppression assist. I will continue to post examples when they happen. I've had it happen in every vehicle including planes

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/full951/video/68767966

I have the network graph set to show on problems. and aim lead indicator and network issues indicator on. my ping is always 40. when it happens again I'll make. the graph come up in the menus to show info. there seems to be some inconsistencies in getting the graph to show up when not set to always show
  • ElliotLH
    9011 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah that doesn't look right at all and it does seems like you should have been getting hits. So far this hasn't happened to me but I have had a similar issue where my driver's MG on a tank wasn't doing any damage - just suppression weirdly.

Do you think it's the same as the bug in BF1 where tanks did no damage?
  • full951
    i have also had a couple times where it did no damage but it did do suppression. I have a couple more examples but I'm. holding off till I get a chance to clip them or find better examples.

I dont think I remember the tank no damage glitch in bf1. you are referring to the main gun not doing damage right?
  • ElliotLH
    9011 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    i have also had a couple times where it did no damage but it did do suppression. I have a couple more examples but I'm. holding off till I get a chance to clip them or find better examples.

I dont think I remember the tank no damage glitch in bf1. you are referring to the main gun not doing damage right?

Yep the main gun did no damage and the shell count wouldn't change. It was a while back but I can remember it happening a few times to me.
  • full951
    your gunner buddy didn't happen to make a clip of the incident did he? if it pops up again try to record and post here please
  • ElliotLH
    full951 wrote: »
    your gunner buddy didn't happen to make a clip of the incident did he? if it pops up again try to record and post here please

Nah but I will do if I see it man.