Assignments for gold weapon parts

leftybaa1
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Some of them are just head scratching.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    7706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They sure are.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just about done all the guns. Recon is done, medic is done, 1 assault gun left and like 3 support guns I believe... the one I hate more than any other is defending/attacking objective 20 kills... it's hard cause I like to play conquest and by the time I get to the objective there may only be 1 enemy left and the objective has switched from theirs to ours... only map that it's some what easier on is devastation... most maps you spend too much time running between flags to get it done. The ones I hate more than any other though are 100% everything with the MMG's I hate that playstyle.
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just about done all the guns. Recon is done, medic is done, 1 assault gun left and like 3 support guns I believe... the one I hate more than any other is defending/attacking objective 20 kills... it's hard cause I like to play conquest and by the time I get to the objective there may only be 1 enemy left and the objective has switched from theirs to ours... only map that it's some what easier on is devastation... most maps you spend too much time running between flags to get it done. The ones I hate more than any other though are 100% everything with the MMG's I hate that playstyle.
    As much as I hate breakthrough it's actually pretty good for that.

• Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    leftybaa1 wrote: »
    Some of them are just headshotting.

I fixed it for ya.

• leftybaa1
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Understand the mastery of the weapom aspect but some of these assignments do take you out of playing the game to help your squad.

Examples given above like only counting when defending or attacking, limit your scope during the game.

Hip fire is spray and pray. Go to a gun range and try to hip fire versus aim down sites. Feel free to use any weapon like this at the range and you will understand how ridiculous hip fire is as an assignment.

Also the limitations per round. Very difficult on conquest mode. As a lone wolf you can forget about accomplishing the amount of kills you require in one life as it’s rare to be revived.

Have “golded” out at least 2 weapons in each class. All weapons are at 4 or better just to understand each of them. Did not and will not hold the KE7 or Sten OP nube toobs and never use them as anyone who is truly honest and has used every weapon knows those have been op from the begging. Frankly have no respect for level 50’s rocking either of those weapons.

Thx

Lefty
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Understand the mastery of the weapom aspect but some of these assignments do take you out of playing the game to help your squad.

Examples given above like only counting when defending or attacking, limit your scope during the game.

Hip fire is spray and pray. Go to a gun range and try to hip fire versus aim down sites. Feel free to use any weapon like this at the range and you will understand how ridiculous hip fire is as an assignment.

Also the limitations per round. Very difficult on conquest mode. As a lone wolf you can forget about accomplishing the amount of kills you require in one life as it’s rare to be revived.

Have “golded” out at least 2 weapons in each class. All weapons are at 4 or better just to understand each of them. Did not and will not hold the KE7 or Sten OP nube toobs and never use them as anyone who is truly honest and has used every weapon knows those have been op from the begging. Frankly have no respect for level 50’s rocking either of those weapons.

Thx

Lefty

Many good points. I think any assignments that require you to play anti-objective or anti-squad should be adjusted/removed.

Hopefully we won’t have to shoot down any planes with an LMG in this one.

It makes me wonder how many of my “bad” teammates are just trying to unlock assignments.

• sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »

Thx

Lefty

Many good points. I think any assignments that require you to play anti-objective or anti-squad should be adjusted/removed.

Hopefully we won’t have to shoot down any planes with an LMG in this one.

It makes me wonder how many of my “bad” teammates are just trying to unlock assignments.

Saw 2 squad mates the other day sitting back in Frontlines doing nothing but building fortifications. I couldn’t help but think it was the support mastery assignment...build 25 fortifications in one life because the other 2 were not feasible. I agree, I really don’t like a lot of these because they force you to do things or play a certain way...and often times it’s not what’s best for the team or the game. I really wish you could change assignments in game so that you could pick assignments relevant to the current situation unfolding.

• Mishkin37
    sbvaughn88 wrote: »
    I really wish you could change assignments in game so that you could pick assignments relevant to the current situation unfolding.

Yes!

This has to be a fix coming soon, right???

• sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    sbvaughn88 wrote: »
    I really wish you could change assignments in game so that you could pick assignments relevant to the current situation unfolding.

Yes!

This has to be a fix coming soon, right???

I’m not sure but I really wish this was the case. I find myself almost all the time wishing I had picked different assignments based on what’s going on in the game.

I think good players constantly adapt to fill the gaps and holes in a game. Too many snipers they switch to recon to deal, too many tanks, etc. you get my point...

But trying to play a specific class/weapon because your trying to get an assignment done is often not what the game or team needs.
  • PuckersMcColon
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, assignments can really screw up the game flow.
  • leftybaa1
    The assignments force you to play a different style in most situations. You’re an ADS player, well now you have to hip fire. You’re a hip fire player well now you have to ADS.

Oh and you must be in objective and get 20 headshot kills while you and the other player are in objective and oh yeah you have to be on attack or it doesn’t count. Then next one you have to be on defense and hip fire and shoot player in knees while they are upstairs drinking coffee. (Obviously joking there but it makes the point).

It does take you out of your comfort zone and does make you play situations that are not beneficial to squad play at all.

Have golded out weapons on all classes playing lone wolf and the degree of frustration and difficulty is high. They should have a theirs tier that if you get let’s say 100kills over time in objective regardless whether attacking or defending you will unlock the gold. Otherwise running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get players to engage you within the objective area is a nuisance
  • Mr_Tinman08
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The assignments can be very frustrating. I preferred the older way where you just killed people and unlocked things along the way, get 50 or 100 kills and unlock something, get weapon mastery at 500 kills and get a golden gun.

I've gone on suicide missions trying to get enough kills while attacking an objective.