so your choice for next bf game, bf vietnam, bf6 or bfbc3

WALKINGCORPSE1
490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
which one would you rather play

i would go with bfbc3. would love this for their next game.

Comments

• NemoDahFish
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had enough of BF games for another 3-4 years.
  • KingsportCowboy
    153 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want another modern iteration. Preferably one NOT designed to appeal to the BR/CoD people. So, an actual battlefield game.
  • Thacyoon
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    Bf6 set in 2030. Modern and prototype weapons, and bring back suppression
  • zterrans
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to see a close to modern attempt- 80s or 90s setting. You'd get something like a modern setting while going into a setting not often used for MP games. Get kind of a World in Conflict/ Operation Flashpoint vibe.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    zterrans wrote: »
    I'd like to see a close to modern attempt- 80s or 90s setting. You'd get something like a modern setting while going into a setting not often used for MP games. Get kind of a World in Conflict/ Operation Flashpoint vibe.

Cold war would be amazing era, can also implement a simiar gane mode to rainbow six siege, with the mode called (Intel) take 4v4 4 Agents with the Nato forces vs agents of the warsaw pact/USSR, with the intention of capturing the intel
  • Stahlmach
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No matter what scenario, no matter how interesting the timeline would look at first glance: I wont buy any Battlefield game made by Dice Stockholm ever again and i will be very, very, very cautious when it comes from Dice Los Angeles.
  • Sixclicks
    4845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    I'd still like a new BF2142.

Titan mode was pretty fun.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly I would just like the quality of development back.. I dont care if its bc3 or 2143. Im sure I would love it if the quality of bf3/4/1 was there.. Namely 3 and 4. I cant speak for earlier titles as I didnt play much of them. I have played all bf games but very very little on some.

At this point im afraid I may be done with bf. Ill play 1 until I no longer can, I dont think ill ever get enough of that game.. However, the road that bf seems to be heading down, I assume now im not going to want to be a part of it sadly.. They might surprise us and give us something absolutely mind blowing next, and that would be great but im not holding my breath.

It sucks to tell you the truth. I really got into bf toward the end of 4 and thought it was something I would stick with for a long time going into 1 but, yea you know.
  • paka90
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cold War ..... Battlefield 3/4 style and bring back premium so you can budget for the complete game.
  • warslag
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BF:BC 3 would also be interesting if it wasn't some weird live service, loot box, cheat filled game.

If they have already been working on a new BF:BC game, then wouldn't that mean it will be live service? Or is that not necessarily the de facto model for BF games now?
  • alienstout
    595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BC3 with the continuation of the story and a good online MP
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    which one would you rather play

i would go with bfbc3. would love this for their next game.

I would like Modern or further into the future.
    BfBC3 would be great........if they actually take enough time needed to develop the game properly instead of rushing it out the door.
  • flatrock101
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not bothered,whatever comes next i won't be buying it on the release date.
  • xeNizKing
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    Honestly I would just like the quality of development back.. I dont care if its bc3 or 2143. Im sure I would love it if the quality of bf3/4/1 was there.. Namely 3 and 4. I cant speak for earlier titles as I didnt play much of them. I have played all bf games but very very little on some.

At this point im afraid I may be done with bf. Ill play 1 until I no longer can, I dont think ill ever get enough of that game.. However, the road that bf seems to be heading down, I assume now im not going to want to be a part of it sadly.. They might surprise us and give us something absolutely mind blowing next, and that would be great but im not holding my breath.

It sucks to tell you the truth. I really got into bf toward the end of 4 and thought it was something I would stick with for a long time going into 1 but, yea you know.

This. So much This.

We need the quality back we also need the pandering to specific groups in the community as well (hello there people who want something so overtly tactical that it sucks the joy of out playing the game).

If people want to one man army -Then let them.
    If people wanna play solo then - Then let them, don't force squad cohesion into a community that is rarely willing to work together.
    If people want to use powerful tanks - Then let them instead of gimping them with systemtic damage and the vehicle attrition system.
    If people wanna fly - Then give them good aircraft and actually balance them.

And for gods sake, better map design, better weapon balance AND BETTER VISIBILITY and better attention to visual detail other than "hi my name is Ray tracing, I am the love child of too much reflective surfaces and your eye sight, I happen to also blind you when you're trying to track enemies).

People can say what they want about BF1 but it was fun, sure it was overly spammy, some things were frustrating (hello Elites) and the balance went in the wrong direction but my god was the game beautiful and while the maps kinda sucked generally speaking the attention to detail was there. If they could only combine the quality of the maps with GOOD map design and be much more careful with weapon balance then we'd have a near perfect game.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF Bad Company- Cold War. Take the series back with the original crews dads, starting in Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Soviet Union, China etc. Sort of how the played Black Ops 1.
  • Ploodovic
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why are you people keep making these threads?

At least, post them in the correct part of the forum. This part is for BFV.
  • SOULJ4R
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back the BF2 dev team and you got a winner either way.
  • SithMetal71
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 was awesome, just beats BC1, would love to see a re image BF3 with full 64 player support on console but would love to see an other Bad Company with the mix of BC1, sod the CoD fans, it's about the BF fans.
  • y_j_es_i
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF6 set in 2030