Finally loaded BF1 on my xbox 1X

SmokeDawgie
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
WOW!
I bought the game bundled with an xbox 1S a couple years ago and could not play it with a controller because I was used to keyboard and mouse from PC.
2 years later I bought the 1X.
Last night I decided to give BF1 another try and it blew me away.
The game is freakin awesome and I guess after 2 years of other games I got used to the controller.
Went ahead and bought BFV on sale last night for $30.
Spent all night going back and forth between WW1 and WW2.
Awesome!

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1610 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Let is know which one you think you like better and why.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I bet I can guess :)
  • SmokeDawgie

Hard to say. The graphics are a little more advanced in V but I kind of like the washed out look of BF1.
    I have spent more time in BF1 so far but I wouldn't say it is better...

I like them both.
  • Titan_Awaken
    609 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No need to choose buddy. All that matters in the end is if you're having fun and enjoying yourself.

Glad you like both titles.
  • spartanx169x
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hard to say. The graphics are a little more advanced in V but I kind of like the washed out look of BF1.

I like them both.

If you think the graphics are better in V, then you have not played the maps-areas, panzerstorm, or twisted steel. All three as much as 1/3 of the trees look like they came straight from Minecraft and I play on the X in 1080p on a PC monitor. General rendering is rediculously slow as well. If it were in 4K it might seem reasonable but it’s not. V looks like crap on most maps.
  • SmokeDawgie

I like them both.

If you think the graphics are better in V, then you have not played the maps-areas, panzerstorm, or twisted steel. All three as much as 1/3 of the trees look like they came straight from Minecraft and I play on the X in 1080p on a PC monitor. General rendering is rediculously slow as well. If it were in 4K it might seem reasonable but it’s not. V looks like crap on most maps.

Well, I ended up returning BF5 on the XBOX for a refund and then turned around and bought it on Origin instead for my PC.
    I **** love it!
    My PC with a 1060 graphics card on a 2k monitor looks and plays better than the game did on my Xbox 1X on my 42inch 4K TV.
    The fact that I can use a KB+M is even better.
    Graphics from Minecraft? lol Get real!
  • usmc1371ogden
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Who do I contact for a refund? Buy a game you can't even play due to erroring out every single match . This is rediculous you would have thought they would have this figured out by now
  • Angry1586
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love battlefield saga but I personally don't like "BF V". This game has an amazing engine graphic but this multi-player gameplay is something rare to play. It's totally crap