Battlefield V - OIB Moment of the Week Winner - Feb 5th

Braddock512
1142 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited February 6
Hey Battlefield V Community,

Every week we're combing through the best clips submitted to us and clips we find on Reddit, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and other channels, with our hand-selected winner being featured prominently within the Battlefield community channels. Not only do they get bragging rights, but we'll also send them a Best Community in the World emblem code so they can sport their win in Battlefield V.
f5i3104wqhd21.jpg
Battlefield V Best Community in the World Emblem

This week's winner took a challenge issued by Dan Mitre during our Launch Livestream and owned it. The Challenge was to fly inverted down the length of the bridge in Twisted Steel. After numerous attempts (and fiery explosions, I'm sure) Noobalishus pulled it off... AND GOT A KILL WHILE DOING IT!

Congrats, Noobalishus! I'm sure Maverick, Iceman, and Goose would let you be their wingman any day.

Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter) and we'll take a look. Good luck, and have fun on the Battlefield!

Braddock512

Comments

• DK_Bastian2
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So you give out challenges? so i can not submit my own clips, so i have to do a challenge which have been given by i dev
  • BigWyrm
    322 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So you give out challenges? so i can not submit my own clips, so i have to do a challenge which have been given by i dev

Relax. You're making incorrect assumptions based on one occurrence. No one said that completing a challenge is required.
    Read the part under the clip that literally says: "Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter)..."
  • BigWyrm
    322 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 8
    On another note, I got a clip of me flying a Mosquito underneath the bridge while upside down on Twisted Steel, but this blows that clip away!
    Post edited by BigWyrm on
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    This is crazyyy... I can't even stay alive in a plane for 20 secs... hahaha

Incredible flying!
  • Real_Noobalishus
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks @Braddock512 @BigWyrm and @Cpt_Blitz_26 for your kind words :blush:
  • VIDSICIOUS
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    @Real_Noobalishus Well done very impressive!
  • Braddock512
    1142 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    BigWyrm wrote: »

Relax. You're making incorrect assumptions based on one occurrence. No one said that completing a challenge is required.
    Read the part under the clip that literally says: "Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter)..."

Exactly.