US Est. - Over 55 years of age BF Player

Comments

• rua_taniwha
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ll join this kiwi Aussie love fest. I’m Adelaide based but don’t hold that against me. I’m only about infrequently though due to work, family and other such petty commitments. Age - 41. Grey hair - partial. Eye sight - ok. Arthritis - minimal. Excuse for being useless - bottle fed as a baby. PSN rua_taniwha
  • GeriatricKiwi
    40 postsMember Member
    I’ll join this kiwi Aussie love fest. I’m Adelaide based but don’t hold that against me. I’m only about infrequently though due to work, family and other such petty commitments. Age - 41. Grey hair - partial. Eye sight - ok. Arthritis - minimal. Excuse for being useless - bottle fed as a baby. PSN rua_taniwha

Lmao..

Still bottle fed here and precisely the reason I'm often underperforming..
    Dang steinlagers!
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    365 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Lmao..

Still bottle fed here and precisely the reason I'm often underperforming..
    Dang steinlagers!

At least it's not tui
  • GeriatricKiwi
    40 postsMember Member
    Yea sod that..
    Learners swill..comes with training wheels and tastes like its been strained through a baby camels chewing rag...
    o:)
  • GeriatricKiwi
    40 postsMember Member
    Just watched your YouTube vids Chaotic..
    More teabags than an Auckland Bell tea enthusiasts convention mate.
    Them stones of yours are gonna need some serious support at that rate lmao
  • Tullzter
    889 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can a 32 year old join in on this fun?
  • HotelSierra60
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »

Sure; I'm in US Est. PSN ID Whiskeyzulu60
  • HotelSierra60
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    astroboy wrote: »
    I'm not over 55 but this feels like it's what I've been looking for. I'm 43 and consider myself a mediocre player who just wants to have fun playing the game. I've thought about looking for a group to join in the past but always worry I'd be a liability to a truly competitive group of gamers (it's the same reason I hate driving tanks or piloting an airplane). None of my friends play BF and it would be great if I could find a group that I could join up with once in a while.

I live in the Pacific Time Zone (Vancouver, Canada) and play almost every night for a couple of hours at about 7pm PST, and then usually I'll play a bit more after midnight. Feel free to send me a friend request... my PSN network name is Astroboy314.

Friend request will be sent this afternoon; see you on the battlefield. btw... teaming up in tanks can be fun once you give it sometime, level the tank up and get better with it. I certainly want to do that!
  • HotelSierra60
    druums098 wrote: »
    You can add me if you want I am the same as you 58 years old reaction time not great anymore

I'm assuming name listed in post in psn ID; friend request coming your way this afternoon. See you on the battlefield!
  • HotelSierra60
    druums098 wrote: »
    Forgot to give my psn name Drumstar098

got it!
  • HotelSierra60
    ILLOGITECH wrote: »
    I'm a 44 year old player from Adelaide.
    Skill level = Poor-Average.
    Sense of humour = Excellent :)
    Any of you old buggers from Australia ?

Got a Kiwi in my platoon for you who is looking for players down your end, i played with him on an aussie server and my ping was 400, same when he joins us in UK.
    PSN Chaotic - - Kiwi if you could help each other out , he is oldish but a good laugh @chaotic_xXx_kiwi

He's mainland US? If so will add him! Up vote on your posts old timer; glad to see us old dudes still giving it a go!
  • PrairieGeek
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I am central US, 41 PSN = PrairieGeek
  • blindsniper63
    2415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ILLOGITECH wrote: »
    I'm a 44 year old player from Adelaide.
    Skill level = Poor-Average.
    Sense of humour = Excellent :)
    Any of you old buggers from Australia ?

Got a Kiwi in my platoon for you who is looking for players down your end, i played with him on an aussie server and my ping was 400, same when he joins us in UK.
    PSN Chaotic - - Kiwi if you could help each other out , he is oldish but a good laugh @chaotic_xXx_kiwi

He's mainland US? If so will add him! Up vote on your posts old timer; glad to see us old dudes still giving it a go!

No mate New Zealand , but brutalfabe88 and beerfree2012 are both from USA in our platoon.
  • blindsniper63
    2415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    3DDDevil wrote: »
    Where in the world are you? Might help to know that so you can team up with players from the same area of the world.

UK m8 an some platoonies from USA and a great guy @chaotic_xXx_kiwi from New Zealand , trying to get some guys to play together because of their ping to the UK
  • willie769
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you want a 38 year old graying vet who plays every day send me a message.
  • HotelSierra60
    willie769 wrote: »
    If you want a 38 year old graying vet who plays every day send me a message.

Same name psn ID?
  • HotelSierra60

I am central US, 41 PSN = PrairieGeek

FR out later today.
  • Brammers1968
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    50 yrs old, Houston, TX based (originally from Middlesbrough, England)

I’m away on business during the week but get on most weekends. Somehow got to level 50 with appalling stats.

Brammers1968

Cheers Gents/Ladies
  • blindsniper63

I’m away on business during the week but get on most weekends. Somehow got to level 50 with appalling stats.

Brammers1968

Cheers Gents/Ladies

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/164187/the-bottle-top-squad-platoon#latest
  • HotelSierra60

Brammers1968

Cheers Gents/Ladies

FR going out this am!