DISCUSSION: Our Anti-Cheat Approach to Battlefield V

Comments

• alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So, are we "discussing" anything in here with the Powers-That-Be? I guess they'll start a new one of these soon to show they care... without doing anything.
  • The_Liopleurodon
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    honestly, the actual state-of-game is horrific. Wallhacks, aimbots and damage-increase seem more common than the vanilla Specs themselves and the core game is just frustating atm. The other side of the problem is, that reporting relies on this wreckage of distibutor, called Origin, instead of somekind of ingame report. So, sometimes I think EA just don't care (why, they made their money). Maybe DICE does, but without the report from Origin, how should they know, what to counter.
  • GenCuster
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 4
    honestly, the actual state-of-game is horrific. Wallhacks, aimbots and damage-increase seem more common than the vanilla Specs themselves and the core game is just frustating atm. The other side of the problem is, that reporting relies on this wreckage of distibutor, called Origin, instead of somekind of ingame report. So, sometimes I think EA just don't care (why, they made their money). Maybe DICE does, but without the report from Origin, how should they know, what to counter.

Exact....
    How can DICE know what to contrast if it is not possible to make reports from Origin .....
    If you decide not to let other players know your stats as an account, it's fine ..... but it automatically eliminates the possibility of reporting this account.
    see only a blank page .......
    you have to ask for friendship ... wait until you accept it and then you can report.
    Error ... one thing is the privacy of the stats or account... and another thing is the possibility of reporting.
    There will be many posts that are inconclusive, or offensive ...
    but many others are proposing something realistic ...
    a nod that you are considering would not be useful by those who opened the post?
    Post edited by GenCuster on
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure why a player is able to hide their stats . Why would you do that unless you are up to something . Another good job by EA . 
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure why a player is able to hide their stats . Why would you do that unless you are up to something . Another good job by EA . 

EA doesn't show stats to public... stattracker is 3rd party!
  • NN_Buzz12
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Servers with admin feature.  Past games have given us servers we could rent with admin rights (ability to kick/ban cheaters).  I've never seen players go 100-1 until this game release.  Nor have I seen multiple players do it on the same server until this game release.  Suggesting server admins would abuse legit players isn't a concern.  Currently legit players are being abused by all of the cheaters.  We need rental servers with admin features asap.  Not sure that'll bring back my disappointed friends but certainly would be better than what we have today.  At least give us a thumbs up or down so we know if EA is considering it.
  • STOPchris
    498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yes, and a player is able to hide his stats from being shared with those companies. 
  • STOPchris
    498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like how they posted this and didn't do a damn thing to fix the problem... EA is all talk. Completely trash company that I am not buying anything from again. 
  • krliathbirdeate
    281 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can we have a website where we can include videos i know this won't passible but it help so much since video means so much evidence it would take less than 5 min for you guys to ban hackers
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Ypsilon-Oh said:

Hercules728 wrote: »

Yes, and a player is able to hide his stats from being shared with those companies. 

Didn't say it is not true....
    but he wrote "good job by EA" :wink:
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 4
    Ypsilon-Oh said:

I assumed since they use the BF logos and have  access to game stats  that TRN was linked to EA .  How do they get the stats  ?   You learn something everyday , I was wrong . You feel better now ? 
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz said:
    I’d really like someone to help me understand how we are meant to take this thread seriously.

A YouTube video gets made by @SMK_GAMING_1 with 200k views, clearly exposing a cheater and yet that account is still in all the leaderboards.

What message is this sending? Someone please help me understand how I reconcile the public statements with the actual behaviours of the developer.
    Totally agree they say they have a very good anti-cheat system, but won't tell anyone about. All I can do is laugh at that comment as it is full of bull sh!at. They don't have any anti-cheat, and I think it because if they ran it, the servers would be unplayable as it would take up to much resource,  due to there lousy performing servers they get hosted on.

p.s. I have noticed a massive drop in players from BF1 and def from BF4 guys, prove me wrong!

• Ypsilon-Oh
    Ypsilon-Oh said:

Ypsilon-Oh said:

I assumed since they use the BF logos and have  access to game stats  that TRN was linked to EA .  How do they get the stats  ?   You learn something everyday , I was wrong . You feel better now ? 

no why should i? just saying
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    we dont need rented servers with admins cause they are ditry too.i  personally know this story very well.i enjoy the game better with stange people.just stay away from renter servers with admins cause they hide cheaters cause they are their clients or frends.in a server  i dare ask a question and admin talikng to me with puzzles cause english is not my real language and in the end i was banned.cheaters are protected very well by them
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    we dont need rented servers with admins cause they are ditry too.i  personally know this story very well.i enjoy the game better with stange people.just stay away from renter servers with admins cause they hide cheaters cause they are their clients or frends.in a server  i dare ask a question and admin talikng to me with puzzles cause english is not my real language and in the end i was banned.cheaters are protected very well by them
    Don't play on servers that have [more]on administrators.
  • 1Tap2TapBF
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I left my 1st (!) game of today where a tank shot through solid objects just to enter the 2nd game game where a guy with a lifetime KD of 56 with 2000 SPM went ham. I left that game when the guy had 128-2 kills with his MG.

My first two ganes today had at least one obvious cheater playing. Really impressive (in a bad way).

EA/Dice don´t give a damn, don´t let this post fool you. There is no "discussion".
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IIWBII said:
    I left my 1st (!) game of today where a tank shot through solid objects just to enter the 2nd game game where a guy with a lifetime KD of 56 with 2000 SPM went ham. I left that game when the guy had 128-2 kills with his MG.

My first two ganes today had at least one obvious cheater playing. Really impressive (in a bad way).

EA/Dice don´t give a damn, don´t let this post fool you. There is no "discussion".
    You mean this guy, that has 7 solo wins, 0 solo losses, in Firestorm?

https://imgur.com/9MECoYn
  • 1Tap2TapBF
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IIWBII said:

You mean this guy, that has 7 solo wins, 0 solo losses, in Firestorm?

https://imgur.com/9MECoYn
    No, "my guy" has these Firestorm stats:

Kills 55
    K/D 27.50
    Solo Wins 3
    Solo Win % 100.00%

But yeah, "your guy" is even more ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.