DISCUSSION: Our Anti-Cheat Approach to Battlefield V

Comments

• STOPchris
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FIX YOUR BROKEN ANTI CHEAT!!! 

The game is useless right now on pc. Do something. Your product is broken.
    I doubt they even have an anti-cheat in this game. 
  • BlackWing1977
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am from Singapore... and as you can guess.. the servers in Singapore are frequently played by players from China... and Chinese cheaters are literally out in droves... they even organized into squad of cheaters... they add each other in friendlist.... seriously.. come on.. fix it.. for you can region lock the chinese players within their own country servers... it is a lot worse over in Asia... 
  • PvtJohnTowle
    884 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 28
    I am from Singapore... and as you can guess.. the servers in Singapore are frequently played by players from China... and Chinese cheaters are literally out in droves... they even organized into squad of cheaters... they add each other in friendlist.... seriously.. come on.. fix it.. for you can region lock the chinese players within their own country servers... it is a lot worse over in Asia... 
    Seriously how do you know they are from China and not somewhere else? Do they have some particular name in game that displays this or are you just guessing?
  • DrunkwoIf
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    FIX YOUR BROKEN ANTI CHEAT!!! 

The game is useless right now on pc. Do something. Your product is broken.

sadly they already got your money so they dont care about fixing it. the only thing you can do is vote with your wallet and not buy anymore until they fix the problem.

No matter how much hype the next one is no matter how great it looks and sounds, allways remember how frusterating it is dealing with cheaters and ask yourself if u want to deal with that again.

if enough people do this they will have to fix the problem.
  • RichardSinerface
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As you may have noticed people still care about this topic.

Where is the next update?

@Braddock512
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously how do you know they are from China and not somewhere else? Do they have some particular name in game that displays this or are you just guessing?
    When you're in the same squad as them and they speak to you in Mandarin, that's a pretty good clue right there.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    884 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PvtJohnTowle said:

BlackWing1977 said:

When you're in the same squad as them and they speak to you in Mandarin, that's a pretty good clue right there.

It’s not possible that they just don’t want you to know what they are saying?
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i agree 100% with drunkwolf.nothing will hapen because they dont care for us anymore.we the players must do something dont wait anything from them
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PvtJohnTowle said:

BlackWing1977 said:

You asked how people know there are players from China in BFV, I pointed out that when they speak in Mandarin that is good evidence they're from China.  Whether or not they don't want me to know what they're saying is irrelevant to the point we were discussing--there are players in China playing BFV in NA servers (and in other regions).  If you want to know what happens to an online game that becomes a hit in China, do some reading on the subject of PUBG.  Massive lag and a level of cheating like I have never seen before is what happened, in case that wasn't obvious.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PvtJohnTowle said:

BlackWing1977 said:

Then, why didn't they speak Russian, Spanish, etc?
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    and who told you that police suposed to fight crime man or admins fight cheaters?they are doing exactly the other thing.the first arest only the poor not real criminals and the second ban only honest people who make a mistake not cheaters.ea and dice should protect their product to us but simply they just dont care about us.they only want to sell copies of their product man.again dont wait anything from them we the players must and i believe we can do this.there a lot of solutions for this but unfortunatelly i cant say no more because someone here has a serious problem with me and everytime i dare tell my opinion i get punished like iam a criminal.
  • Axlerod1
    1362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ok, if you say so.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12622 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    evriviadis said:
     unfortunatelly i cant say no more because someone here has a serious problem with me and everytime i dare tell my opinion i get punished like iam a criminal.

If you continue discussing moderation you will continue being infracted.

If you want to stop being infracted,  Stop breaking the rules.
  • IIIIIBetoIIIII
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think the reporting system of origin is too risky, gives kids a chance to report you just for killing them and being better than them. I'm just a normie average player, and i get threats and accusations of being a hacker practically every day I play.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
     I'm just a normie average player, and i get threats and accusations of being a hacker practically every day I play.
    You are most certainly not a normie average player. Your stats are sufficient to make you MVP in at least half your matches.
  • GenCuster
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
     I'm just a normie average player, and i get threats and accusations of being a hacker practically every day I play.
    You are most certainly not a normie average player. Your stats are sufficient to make you MVP in at least half your matches.

Certainly a little above average.
    but basically quite normal.
    The problem is who has 15.8 in Bf1
    and 49.2 in BfV.
    And he boasts on the forum.

• AK_Stealthy_A
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    To the Battlefield community, I feel all you're frustrations with this totally broken game.
    but i could 100% be positively say that with all us saying fix your broken crappy game from the cheaters NOTHING is going to happen.

it is absolutely sad as hell that they will not do anything about it and whats even more sad is they keep lying to us about this so called anti-cheat system that they so call have.

Me i am personally done with any more BF games, its all gone down hill from BF4, with the game, customer service, rentable servers, no anti cheat system, useless employees.

• parkingbrake
    Reporting does nothing and i'm in serious doubt the anti cheat does anything. 
    I reported a blatant rage cheater, 50%+  head shot ratio on all automatic weapons, 90 on some, around 3-4 months ago. And i just checked and he played today with 51-2 in tdm with a playtime of 6 mins, with 35 of his 35 kills with the zk-383 being headshots. absolutely awful. won't be buying anymore of this crap where cheats are allowed to play without consequences.
    I just checked on a guy I reported awhile back, he had a kill streak of 266 which IMO suggested he wasn't a legit player--when I encountered him members of his own team were following him around calling him out for cheating.  I now see that he has stopped playing, so maybe they finally banned him, hurray.  Of course there is absolutely nothing stopping him from getting anther account and picking up where he left off, apparently he'll have months and months to cheat again before he's at any risk of being banned.
This discussion has been closed.