Thank You, My Battlefield Family!

2»

Comments

• Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Best of luck to you Dan!
  • ThemAlfs
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good luck in your new venture and thanks for everything you have done.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Didn't know you either, but then again I only joined up in early December (Did you post often on these forums?)

Regardless best of luck to you and yours! Cheers
  • Doktor_von_Soest
    41 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good luck in the future ! :)
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Go spread some of that wisdom
  • g0merpile
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My moto is "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. James Deen. Good luck, I have enjoyed playing battlefield. Thankyou
  • MINTEEER
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All the best
  • Sgt_Rillllller
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All the best!!!!!
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks man for your hard work!