Guess I'll buy my own cheats since everyone else doing it.

2»

Comments

• NamelessForNow
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    fartman89 wrote: »
    I will be the first to admit that historically people are real quick to cry hacker when they encounter a good player. I don't comment much and am a veteran to the franchise. I dont want this game to fail.. I love the BF series.
    With that said...... there is something just wrong with this game. I think it is a combination of netcode, TTK.... and yes hackers. It pains me say hackers... but damn... one only has to get one shotted from a guy hip firing an MP-40 at 100 meters while I'm running behind cover, to realize.... something just ain't right. One only has to do a google search, see how many pay to hack sites come up, and see how popular they are... then see how many many people play BFV..... do some rough numbers in my head and figure out..... damn... 10 percent of this server just may be running hacks.
    I do much better and am usually the top player in squad conquest servers, and by top I mean like 15 kills maybe 3 deaths. But, when it comes to full 64 player servers there is usually the top 5 to to 10 players....... then the rest of us smucks.. who get killed around every corner. I will admit some of it is netcode...... like when BF4 came out...... but this goes beyond just netcode.

THE SOLUTION. here you go EA... and I wont charge you.

Make leagues.
    If your K/D ratio (or some other metric) gets to a certain point you are put into the A league. Which means you only play with other A league players. You don't see high school baseball players playing against the red socks. Make these guys who seem to be gods play with players on their level. The casual players will be happy. The GOD like players should be happy as they now have competition....... we all know they wont be because they only like the game to beat up on the little guys..... but at least they will have to stop using the argument "Git Good" and it will shut them the hell up.
    Makes sense to me.... EA wont have to ban as many people, casual players will be happy, and the major league guys can compete within the major leagues.

Well, that was kind of unreadable.

All the "........." and ".........." and ".." and "........."

Makes it very hard to read.

I think he wants all the cheaters to be put in their own servers.
  • celtictaron
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it may be there is one player with the spotting scope. Played a game the other day and my squadmates were the same, then we finally spotted one guy who was doing nothing but spotting the team for his side. Pretty smart move.

Thats not to say there aren't cheaters, we all know there are.

Lol good chance that was me sitting on an ammo container and constantly popping flares :p
  • TFBisquit
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will be the first to admit that historically people are real quick to cry hacker when they encounter a good player. I don't comment much and am a veteran to the franchise. I dont want this game to fail.. I love the BF series.
    With that said...... there is something just wrong with this game. I think it is a combination of netcode, TTK.... and yes hackers. It pains me say hackers... but damn... one only has to get one shotted from a guy hip firing an MP-40 at 100 meters while I'm running behind cover, to realize.... something just ain't right. One only has to do a google search, see how many pay to hack sites come up, and see how popular they are... then see how many many people play BFV..... do some rough numbers in my head and figure out..... damn... 10 percent of this server just may be running hacks.
    I do much better and am usually the top player in squad conquest servers, and by top I mean like 15 kills maybe 3 deaths. But, when it comes to full 64 player servers there is usually the top 5 to to 10 players....... then the rest of us smucks.. who get killed around every corner. I will admit some of it is netcode...... like when BF4 came out...... but this goes beyond just netcode.

Make leagues.
    If your K/D ratio (or some other metric) gets to a certain point you are put into the A league. Which means you only play with other A league players. You don't see high school baseball players playing against the red socks. Make these guys who seem to be gods play with players on their level. The casual players will be happy. The GOD like players should be happy as they now have competition....... we all know they wont be because they only like the game to beat up on the little guys..... but at least they will have to stop using the argument "Git Good" and it will shut them the hell up.
    Makes sense to me.... EA wont have to ban as many people, casual players will be happy, and the major league guys can compete within the major leagues.

Well, that was kind of unreadable.

All the "........." and ".........." and ".." and "........."

Makes it very hard to read.

No trouble at all reading it. But then it's not my native language, that must be it...
  • stabbinhobo
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    it's also amazing how people who have been banned also come to this forum and say they never used any hacks and are banned in bfv. (I've closed several myself)

I've heard some hilarious excuses from banned players over the years, one guy told us he couldn't be using a hack because he's in the Army and they aren't allowed to have hacks on their personal PCs so there's no way he was cheating....

Of course that was back when server operators could police their servers and take out the trash quickly. But EA decided to get rid of that, so now we submit reports on suspicious players like we're writing to Santa and asking for a pony for Christmas and maybe, in time, the critter will be banned, or maybe not. I watched a video yesterday about a guy at the top of the leaderboards who has been convincingly busted by a YouTuber who took the time to research and document what this guy is doing. Players in another forum pointed out he's been getting away with it since BF1, apparently a YouTuber could figure it out but EA's anti-cheat staff couldn't. That sort of thing is discouraging. Console player too before anyone says something about this being a PC problem.

^^^ This. Active server moderation is what makes an online game. In BC2 my team had an always full server with a waitlist to get in... there was always someone available to premaban cheaters or someone just being a jerk. Lack of active admins is killing this game fast.

• GUNNY1966
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's also amazing how people who have been banned also come to this forum and say they never used any hacks and are banned in bfv. (I've closed several myself)

I've heard some hilarious excuses from banned players over the years, one guy told us he couldn't be using a hack because he's in the Army and they aren't allowed to have hacks on their personal PCs so there's no way he was cheating....

Of course that was back when server operators could police their servers and take out the trash quickly. But EA decided to get rid of that, so now we submit reports on suspicious players like we're writing to Santa and asking for a pony for Christmas and maybe, in time, the critter will be banned, or maybe not. I watched a video yesterday about a guy at the top of the leaderboards who has been convincingly busted by a YouTuber who took the time to research and document what this guy is doing. Players in another forum pointed out he's been getting away with it since BF1, apparently a YouTuber could figure it out but EA's anti-cheat staff couldn't. That sort of thing is discouraging. Console player too before anyone says something about this being a PC problem.

^^^ This. Active server moderation is what makes an online game. In BC2 my team had an always full server with a waitlist to get in... there was always someone available to premaban cheaters or someone just being a jerk. Lack of active admins is killing this game fast.

Can't ban people in the RSP because the RSP isn't even available! LMFAO Yet another good reason to NEVER BUY ANOTHER EA / DICE titled game!
  • HellzWind
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah and they tend to snap with pinpoint accuracy often to your 6.

Like in that old intro of them James Bond movies.
  • stabbinhobo
    360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »

Can't ban people in the RSP because the RSP isn't even available! LMFAO Yet another good reason to NEVER BUY ANOTHER EA / DICE titled game!

My point exactly. They won't let us run our own servers and refuse to actively admin theirs.
  • TheVinylPaladin
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Make leagues.

Also, make it to where suicides and redeploys don't count towards these leagues because if they do, then cheaters will constantly redeploy or kill themselves to lower there K/D to be put in a lower league.
  • MISFITSWITCH
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    I will just leave this here.
    [link removed by moderator]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • commanderK5
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Time to cheat , if you cant (or Dice wont) beat them , then join them!!! RIP BF5!!
  • TFBisquit
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well. I and many others wont stomach too many cheaters, so you will soon be in likewise company. Goodluck against the other cheaters.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Well. I and many others wont stomach too many cheaters, so you will soon be in likewise company. Goodluck against the other cheaters.
    Time to cheat , if you cant (or Dice wont) beat them , then join them!!! RIP BF5!!

No man... smfh
  • -aarp-19Crib
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA has the right to sue for copyright violation. When they do that, then they are serious. Until then they are not interested in facing the fact that players have a realistic expectation of an honest game.