When are any new maps going to come out

huginn123
27 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
New maps would be great what also would be great you stop messing with a guns

Comments

• dbasshooker
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeh, it's time for some new maps. Just need something.
  • diagoro
    1367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Heard 'a' new map in March.
  • moosehunter1969
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If people hadn’t cried about the excellent paid DLC from previous games we’d have had done by now plus a detailed roadmap of what’s to come.
  • DJTN1
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF V is a "live service".

"Live Service" = a standard game (without dlc) that is broken into small pieces and dripped out slowly over a 2 year period.

If your expecting more maps than what used to ship with a BF game at release, you're going to be disappointed.

You're looking at one maybe 2 max for the lifespan of this game.
  • Kevang039
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't expect much at all as far content is concerned.

To my knowledge so far, I don't see cosmetic micro transactions to make them money to pump into maps and good content

Soon they'll give us firestorm and combined arms but i know people want maps and new good content.
  • leftybaa1
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If people hadn’t cried about the excellent paid DLC from previous games we’d have had done by now plus a detailed roadmap of what’s to come.

Well yes you are correct. Unfortunately there are many narcissist in society now and it is a “me, me, me, enough about me what do you think about me” culture.

So Dice fell for it listening to the squeaky wheels. Because the most vocal critics are obviously the most relevant. They are obviously the ones invested in the game and have the funds and resources to help grow our profit margin if we make them happy.

***It is never ever ever the people screaming and posting and telling you how important or how good they are at everything. It is never ever ever the person posting “I, me” in every other sentence. The loudest most self serving voice is the weakest****. Learn from that and fix your game with more content please and if you have to charge for new content by all means go right ahead.

• georgeanzelon
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes it really sucks. I just dont have that motivation to keep playing like i have with all previous BF titles. I just feel like im doing the same thing match after match.
  • leftybaa1
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes it really sucks. I just dont have that motivation to keep playing like i have with all previous BF titles. I just feel like im doing the same thing match after match.

Couldn’t agree more. Would have gladly paid $10.00 extra bucks here or there for additional content. Really like the different roles each combat class plays. Like the limited ammo and medicine with the fortifications. It could be a wonderful game because the design is nice. Would have stopped playing long ago if wasn’t addicted to having gold weapons and new uniforms but when that’s up it’s bottom of the gaming rotation lol.

Understand other gamers complaints about fixing the glitches and the mechanics of the game do understand you all. However without new maps and new content where are we? Have to have both the fixes and the new map content.
  • skipperdog106
    387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I personally didn't mind the premium and wouldn't of cared if the maps came out to the everyone after a 6 months or ea is a business and bf5 sold bad so unless the firestorm and micro transactions make money im expecting the bar minimum
  • zack9912000
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As much as I want new maps I want the bloody game fixed. Fix the stupid netcode issues and spawns issues and other bugs.
  • lionking7001
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If there will be a new map I hope it will be a fun one! One more urban map would be nice. But of course it must be much more easy to make a flat desert, thundra or snow map again
  • Kevang039
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fixing glitches and bugs should take precedence over maps and content.

I want new maps and content as bad as everyone else, but I'd rather have e a game that gets locked down on the issues that plague it more.

I'm hoping there's no more "super bullet" feeling anymore with the patch, that always makes me think someone is cheating in some degree but did not realize that 3 or 4 bullets are registering at once instead of how they're supposed to, hopefully that will solve some frustration for people who think everyone is cheating.

• sbvaughn88
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Start playing with us (myself and several other forum members) before you hang it up and I think it will be a lot more fun. It has been for me. You’ll play better and feel like your accomplishing things and helping your team and sometimes winning. Lol My gamer tag is EazyBreezyVeezy.
  • nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd rather just have the current maps that are always full than 30 maps spread across 10 game modes that have 8 players on them. That's just my opinion though. I've spent the last 5 weeks trying to finish some of the achievements on BF1 but I can't as the players are spread across the maps and the game mode I need to play has zero players.