PTFO

2»

Comments

• s1sscottishlobo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    1. People don't care. They're only playing the game mode to complete the assignments.
    2. You don't get to decide how other people play, unless maybe you bought the game for them.
    3. Yo' mama.

1. People obviously care or they wouldn't be playing the game mode.
    2. I don't need to decide how people play, I bought the game I decide BUT joining a game mode that you have to play the objective is decided for you, or your being useless in the gamemode , simple.
    3. Yo' granny.

1. If people cared, they'd be pushing the objective and attempting to play the mode as designed. Your complaint is that they aren't, which means that by proxy, they don't care. Checkmate.
    2. Every game mode is about the objective. Your definition of what makes a player useless doesn't matter. People are going to play how they want. I.E. your opinion isn't going to change anything. If you're tired of playing with that, find friends to play with.
    3. Yo' third cousin, twice removed, on yo' mama's side.

1. The assignments for this ToW is to capture points! If they don't care then they don't progress, so what's the point in playing the game mode? BINGO
    2. My definition of a useless player doesn't matter, your correct this thread is my opinion on what player should be doing in game hence PTFO as the title stated, player can and will do as they please BUT it does nothing to help the squads and win the game if they are not playing the objective.
    3. Yo' father's bit on the side.
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. People don't care. They're only playing the game mode to complete the assignments.
    2. You don't get to decide how other people play, unless maybe you bought the game for them.
    3. Yo' mama.

2. I don't need to decide how people play, I bought the game I decide BUT joining a game mode that you have to play the objective is decided for you, or your being useless in the gamemode , simple.
    3. Yo' granny.

1. If people cared, they'd be pushing the objective and attempting to play the mode as designed. Your complaint is that they aren't, which means that by proxy, they don't care. Checkmate.
    2. Every game mode is about the objective. Your definition of what makes a player useless doesn't matter. People are going to play how they want. I.E. your opinion isn't going to change anything. If you're tired of playing with that, find friends to play with.

1. The assignments for this ToW is to capture points! If they don't care then they don't progress, so what's the point in playing the game mode? BINGO
    2. My definition of a useless player doesn't matter, your correct this thread is my opinion on what player should be doing in game hence PTFO as the title stated, player can and will do as they please BUT it does nothing to help the squads and win the game if they are not playing the objective.

1. Touché, good sir. Touché.
    2. People are stupid though. No amount of talking about it on the forums is going to change the gameplay of the randoms because here you're just preaching to the choir. Squad up with friends, sucka fool.
    3. Yo' neighbor with all them cats.
  • s1sscottishlobo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    3. Yo' mama.

3. Yo' granny.

1. Touché, good sir. Touché.
    2. People are stupid though. No amount of talking about it on the forums is going to change the gameplay of the randoms because here you're just preaching to the choir. Squad up with friends, sucka fool.
    3. Yo' neighbor with all them cats.

1. Thank you
    2. Tis what I did, but it's still annoying as fook when people play dumb.
    3. Yo sisters boyfriend
    4. Out......
  • harttdma
    22 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    Had an epic frontlines game on Hamada yesterday. Both teams capped flags really quickly so most time was spent without the clock ticking. Since both sides failed to make it to the last stage the game went on for almost an hour. Reminded me of BF1 when frontlines had no time limit at all at the beginning.

I think I was in that game. Though I spent maybe 45 minutes of the two hours driving tanks from the spawn to the objective. Only won because some guy on the other team got out of a tank and I stole it right at the airfield.
  • LeesSummit09
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know this is Captain Obvious, but enjoyment of this game, in any mode, is tied directly to the type of team you are on. An attacking, flanking, objective based team, fun; a sniping, camping or 10 squads with 1 or 2 players locked, no fun. People complain about gameplay, but I think most of the frustration, for people that play to win, is how their teammates choose to play. And yes, they have that right to play how they like, but it kills the game. With random squads, you are lucky if that is 1 in 10 games. If you have 3/4 friends to squad up with, game changes completely, lots of fun.