Weekly Debrief

Some kill death scores

2»

Comments

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    1413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »
    The 3x scope is my best friend in this game. It's really the only way I can maintain my current K/D. It's super helpful spotting hidden enemies.

I'm blind as a bat without it. I run medic from time to time, and I can't see squat while aiming down sights, which is strange really because in BF1 I was running iron sights all day.

Atleast for me, I feel it's mostly because in BF1 You could modify the magnification of your optics. With irons I preferred running 2x and since most other players I was facing probably also had Irons, I didn't feel like I was too often being engaged by people from a distance where I felt limited by the irons.
  • spartanx169x
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Map knowledge, mastery of the weapon meaning knowing exactly what they can AND. can not do and playing with a party. .
  • spartanx169x
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kevang039 wrote: »
    Its not that hard really. We usually top off scoreboard when playing with friends with big kill counts of 50+. Its a matter of time and practice.
    This really. I'm not very good myself but I do watch good players and I've learned some better habits because of it. My average game was usually 8-12 or something to that affect and now it's typically more like 15-6 even if I'm performing somewhat poorly. Just gotta have some time to invest.

I don't have all the time in the world invest but I've got about 3 to 4 hours a night and am in no way complaining, was just curious to find a reason to how it seems players are averaging 40 and 4 rounds and stuff every match.

These are all valid points everyone has brought up, I just gotta pay more attention to my personal play style when I'm solo compared to squadded up with my friend, I'm willing to bet it's totally different.

Are you on console or PC?
  • okiie_918
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Map awareness! Knowing where they spawn helps a ton! Learn the spawn locations and your kd will go up!