Is BF4 still active?

SmokeDawgie
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Got a new gaming PC a few months back but haven't loaded any of my old games.
Been playing BF1 and BF5 on xbox, but I have BF3 and BF4 on PC.
Anyone still playing these?

Comments

• WetIaM
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yessir
  • DocCuda418
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hell yes. I find enough people to play just about every map just not when you want and the game mode you may desire. Plenty of servers rotate through all maps and get up to full quite often. There are a few servers without map rotation, usually running the CQ maps like lockers and metro that are always populated.

Never play official servers, hackers are running wild. Ranked servers have third party anti-cheat that if you report a cheater they actually get banned from all ranked servers using the plug in. This means the games you will find on most ranked servers have far superior anti-cheat than BFV (I know, not saying much).

I am thinking of spinning up a BF4 server myself. I miss games of defuse, just 5 on 5. That's the sadest thing with BF4, the maps get played but finding servers with the less played yet sometimes a lot of fun game modes.

Plenty of good old 64 player conquest though. I wish a few more Rush servers where out there though.