Weekly BF

stop with game mode specific tow assignments for the love of god...

2»

Comments

• Zenga
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I actually disagree with the OP. I played almost exclusively Breakthrough for my whole first two weeks and then as ToW quests started pushing me into other game modes I've discovered that certain maps can feel much better (or worse) on certain modes. So I've started switching up between various modes and maps, depending on what I want to do, or tasks I want to complete. More importantly, I adjust my positioning and playstyle depending on what certain maps have as "goals". When majority of players realizes you need to stay near the flag in Frontline, things improve drastically.
  • SirBobdk
    4112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Zenga wrote
    ToW quests started pushing me into other game modes I've discovered that certain maps can feel much better (or worse) on certain modes
    What works for you may not work for others. I have tried all modes and stick to CQ. Not going to play other game modes just because of assignments.
  • Khronikos
    2146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 8
    I'll be honest, it completely turned me away from the game. If that was their goal they did well.

If you ask me the people designing this game are incompetent. They literally have no idea how to keep or satisfy their player base. It is so obvious a lot of people left Dice.
  • SirBobdk
    4112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gave it a shoot again to day. Never ever again.