Weekly BF

Lack of 'epic moments'?

skutaboy
64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 8
When I played all other Battlefield games, it was a hobby of mine to capture those epic moments in game and upload to YouTube etc to show off my 'skills' to friends. This became a lot easier to do with nVidia's Shadowplay and I used that almost daily but it seems now that in BFV that those "epic moments" are not happening. Why?
Is it because I'm really bad at the game? (Yeah, I'm not that good but will be 54 this year and can't compete with the young ones now!)
Oh those RPG on helicopter shots, the fun we had in 5-6 man squads, the classic C-4ing & long range SMAW shots seem to be distant memories. This game is ok but doesn't hold any great memories, the only video capture I take now is the disbelief on how I die when respawning or walking around a corner to guys already having me scoped in their sights and I'm hot physically able to see at the same time.
Rant over....."My Grandmother could do better!"...Umpalla bumpalla.

Comments

• Lauzagne
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Play Panzerstorm map. Strap TNT to bike. Drive us fast as possible into enemy tanks. Epic moments.
  • Loqtrall
    12025 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had plenty of epic moments so far, from being nearly kamikaze'd by planes, to a tank running full speed backward off the docks on Rotterdam trying to keep me from killing him. I once saw my friend randomly shoot a Pak40 into an objective at the VERY moment my other friends on the opposite te were swooping in for a dive bomb, and the shell hit the plane by total chance and killed them, neither party saw it coming.

Hell, a few days ago I got a nade kill by throwing a nade at a guy's face and him shooting it and detonating it as it was flying toward him.

Plenty of epic times to be had in this game.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11049 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Had plenty of epic moments so far, from being nearly kamikaze'd by planes, to a tank running full speed backward off the docks on Rotterdam trying to keep me from killing him. I once saw my friend randomly shoot a Pak40 into an objective at the VERY moment my other friends on the opposite te were swooping in for a dive bomb, and the shell hit the plane by total chance and killed them, neither party saw it coming.

Hell, a few days ago I got a nade kill by throwing a nade at a guy's face and him shooting it and detonating it as it was flying toward him.

Mate. I aimed for the two of them. You can see me move the sight when the plane appears in my peripheral!
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

Mate, I’ll see your nade shooting and raise with a throwing knife vs grenade. The grenade won. :D
  • skutaboy
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 8
    Lauzagne wrote: »
    Play Panzerstorm map. Strap TNT to bike. Drive us fast as possible into enemy tanks. Epic moments.

Jalalalalalalalalalabad!

Thanks for the replies guys, I will keep searching for those precious clips!
  • dutchmasta83
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh yeah, definitely on Panzerstorm. I hit a tank with everything I had, it was still up, I was running, it tried to run me over, then I saw a field cannon right there, jumped on and shot as it was on top of me. Big explosion killed me, but I killed the tank. It was pretty epic.
    Also shooting down planes with Panzerfausts is really cool even though I haven't been able to land one yet.