February "soon hue hue" Patch notes

Ace-Cardd
233 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 11

Comments

• crapjon
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 8
    Thanks for the link
  • Ace-Cardd
    edited February 8
    if changes mentioned in the patch will work then it will be the best patch. Finally spawn beacon fix, nerf to op weapons, netcode fix and more.

EDIT: Yep i either dont understand why they nerf ZK 383.

• doctorrocktor
    1569 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damage increase by 12 to infantry from tank shells at last.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1277 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well the coop sounds cool being i could play solo. If i can play with AI teamates, my complaining about "ttk" on these forums may near it's end l. This old man needs a decent bot mode to run too when i die too much in mp lol.
  • rifle77
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Gewehr 1-5 nerf is an odd one, considering it's a very rarely used weapon being that there are several SAR's that are way better.
  • thebossman2202
    316 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shotguns slugs got a buff! Lets get it!
  • Noodlesocks
    1694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really dragging their feet with the most talked about balance changes the game is needing.
  • cso7777
    826 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sound like it will be the best patch yet.

TTD/netcode fixes at last, and a lot of them actually. Perhaps we will get the best netcode in a BF-game ever (even better than BF1).

And a lot of small quality-of-life improvements as well.

The weapon nerfs (all of them) seems like meh to me. I don't think the any of the mentioned guns was overpowered, compared to the other guns.

Now we just need a fix to visibility, head-glitching and the missing sound-effects for the game-play to become (almost) perfect.

There is still hope for this game to be one of the best BF-games ever.
  • Ace-Cardd
    DRUNKKZ3 also wrote about grenade launcher big nerf in next patch. Now grenade will bounce when hit the ground.
  • SOULJ4R
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 8
    Multiple crash fixes and stability improvements.

Only thing on there of any interest. Still no mention of the many other problems being fixed.

Getting harder and harder to care :)

I wonder what new bugs they've added.
  • Redstripe101
    1823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SOULJ4R wrote: »
    Multiple crash fixes and stability improvements.

Only thing on there of any interest. Still no mention of the many other problems being fixed.

Getting harder and harder to care :)

I wonder what new bugs they've added.

yep, basically means "we hope something works". also didnt see the ammo/med crates falling through maps despite last patch claiming it was found be not put in yet.

DICE is inept, cant say it enough
  • Woodlbrad
    316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still no spotting fix for selb 1906 with sniper trait?
  • Carbonic
    882 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I would just like to make sure you all know this is is a draft and is subject to change.
    braddockquote.jpg
  • rockin_master
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ha Ha, April Fools...
  • WinterWarhurst
    1209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yeah but the mediums do 85 damage so 12% still doesn’t make them lethal lmao it’ll do 95 damage, which really isn’t any better.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lots of gun nerfs with barely any buffs to other guns to compensate.

Nerfed my favorite medic gun, assault gun, and support gun. Lol. Maybe I'll try out this Apex Legends game for a while.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Increasing the low damage output against infantry by just 12 % isn't much...