February "soon hue hue" Patch notes

Comments

• ackers75
    1921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    I see tankers are slowly getting their way
    How surprising!
  • fragnstein
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wished the had left the wirblewind as is and buffed the other AA
  • WinterWarhurst
    1316 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damage increase by 12 to infantry from tank shells at last.

Increasing the low damage output against infantry by just 12 % isn't much...

Especially considering that means medium tanks with upgraded cannons still aren’t lethal, their max is 95 damage.
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dammit. So much for my KE sniping.
  • rainkloud
    546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • diagoro
    1472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    How surprising!

Let me guess, you primarily play assault?
  • diagoro
    1472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, they took time to fix how tank treads look in the ground. Was this really a good use of dev hours?

• Redstripe101
    2466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    diagoro wrote: »
    Wow, they took time to fix how tank treads look in the ground. Was this really a good use of dev hours?

pre determined "fixes". nothing of value and everything "leaked" is only a rough draft. they will screw it up. zero doubts
  • SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    ackers75 wrote: »
    How surprising!

Cry hard and long enough, you get your own way, ask my misses, it works for her too :)

But are they happy?
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well the coop sounds cool being i could play solo. If i can play with AI teamates, my complaining about "ttk" on these forums may near it's end l. This old man needs a decent bot mode to run too when i die too much in mp lol.

Man, glad to see you posting about it. I came just to see your reacting to the ttd netcode fixes for issues that you claimed supposedly didn't exist and that the devs knew didn't exist. I was sadly disappointed.
  • Noromiz
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ace-Cardd wrote: »
    if changes mentioned in the patch will work then it will be the best patch. Finally spawn beacon fix, nerf to op weapons, netcode fix and more.

EDIT: Yep i either dont understand why they nerf ZK 383.

And the Howitzer on the Churchill, damn it was OP HAX with its outstanding range, accuracy and damage :smiley:
    Or well, the damage was actually fine.
  • Cerben1
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    why nerf the only decent medic smg in game ? instead bring they others in par whit it.

and fix other stuff like recoil on Semis autos for Assault (action man) and recon (flashlight) as they are to good atm its spam fest whit macros to get auto fire and crap.

less dmg for Semi autos agen why nerf the semi gewer 1-5 was it over used and a super gun ? it has more recoil then SMLE and less dmg hell its not even good for anything atm so lets scrap it.

tank buff lets see now they can almost kill infantry whit one round from the main-cannon now hilarious do the coax mg on tanks get more bullet speed and less drag next patch so they out perform the colt m1911 or do we need to stick an medic still on the tank to shoot whit his smg to keep the tank safe from Action man oo right the smgs are now garbage all over so its a job for Action man?

the thing we asked for=
    • Players are no longer able to aim down sight with the Squad Reinforcement binoculars which
    was causing a black mesh to block the player’s view.
    • Fixed an issue where Ammo and Health crates could sometimes fall through the game world

support boost first ever in this game

Shotgun Slugs
    • Increased two-hit kill range to 30 m (was 25 m) and increased one headshot kill range to 50
    m (was 35 m) when using the Solid Slug specialization. Slugs were a bit disappointing in terms
    of damage over distance, so we slowed down their damage drop-off.

lets see now who will use slugs when they are almost impossible to use outside of close combat whit the lest used gun in game? its still not a slug its wonky tight spread buck-shoot in game as its not fixed to be a slug yet. 100m insted of 50 wold make it use full and fix the slug to be solid.

supports nerf this round
    well Action man you are going to wait for that Ammo box as my run and gun go to LMG is now even more crappy

KE7
    • Increased initial vertical recoil to 0.7 (was 0.65), decreasing to 0.52 (was 0.5) after four shots.
    • Increased horizontal recoil to 0.48 (was 0.45).
    • Changed recoil pattern. The KE7 was still slightly too controllable for its rate of fire, so we
    increased recoil across the board.

still waiting for that bipod to work insted of not shake and undeploy on some floors in houses and ground and the high head hit box whit mmg is also really fun for every one but mr MMG user and base sites that hinders due to that the gun takes up half your screen for you field of view whit that asum 1.5 zoom.
    and overheat after 40 rounds whit crhome lining perfect balance whit out it you get to fire more whit the mg 42 that is why i use 1200rpm =D

and now the grand finale Light tanks are now going to go whit AP rounds and kill heavy tanks Easy whit unlimited rounds as there is a bug in the Ammo resupply station whit even more damage against the pore Heavy tank.

and no fix for anti infantry or anti all is still in the works (AA tank) we have to still be happy whit unlimited Ammo for it lets play some valentine AA whit case rounds for every ones farming for another patch.
  • Mobidougui
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wait they nerf the turner and 1-5 but not the gewehr 43?? This isn't the final patch notes right? That gun is much stronger Imo, if the turner need a nerf (and it does), so does the G43...
  • Ace-Cardd
    235 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mobidougui wrote: »
    Wait they nerf the turner and 1-5 but not the gewehr 43?? This isn't the final patch notes right? That gun is much stronger Imo, if the turner need a nerf (and it does), so does the G43...

No it isnt final patch notes.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Well the coop sounds cool being i could play solo. If i can play with AI teamates, my complaining about "ttk" on these forums may near it's end l. This old man needs a decent bot mode to run too when i die too much in mp lol.

Man, glad to see you posting about it. I came just to see your reacting to the ttd netcode fixes for issues that you claimed supposedly didn't exist and that the devs knew didn't exist. I was sadly disappointed.

Lets see if this goes thru this time, being it was eaten twice already without being edited (DICE PLEASE).

Yes, being there is no more relative complaints about ttd and netcode, i''d like to see what they mean in their correlation on the "ttd/ttk" fixes. Maybe nerfing ttk again, w/o admitting they are, being the ttk is what is causing these netcode issues? Lol, i guess we'll see.
  • VVaxDaddy
    92 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A buff to pellet shotgun's 2hk range would have been nice as well, they aren't exactly amazing either other than the drilling.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    Gewehr 1-5 nerf, like what? One of the weakest and least used semi auto rifle.. gewehr 43 and mas anyone??
  • joachimeberhard
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any nerf to Assault's range is welcomed.

Thanks!
  • barnesalmighty2
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gewehr 1-5 nerf, like what? One of the weakest and least used semi auto rifle.. gewehr 43 and mas anyone??

I exclusively use the 1-5 and always do well with it. Oh well I'll have to find a new gun now.