February "soon hue hue" Patch notes

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    Nothing about team balancing, that is fuc..... very disappointing. Never have I played a game with such imbalanced, lopsided teams.

Am I the only one dreading these netcode changes?, I have no confidence that DICE will get this right. I suspect there will be a lack of testing and something very fundamental will be broken again. Same applies to weapon balances
    Post edited by DrunkOnRedWine on
  • narnold700
    265 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sucks they nerfed PAIT vs infantry. Guess I wont be able to camp stairs with it anymore. Hopefully this buff makes heavy tanks great again, but I really think they should have been totally reworked as a squad reinforcement to be done right and not be insane OP.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    KE7, Turner SMLE, M1944, Gewehr 1-5 and Zk-383 nerfs, won't be seeing these weapons killing me for a while.
  • naitch44
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The netcode changes are desperately needed, I've never known a game have so many round the corner deaths.

Im not talking just around a corner either, a full 10 foot behind cover is common place.
  • ackers75
    1626 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netcode changes lol.
    In reality it means less people are playing so we will now reduce lag compensation!

• RayD_O1
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is the patch date confirmed. ?
  • doctorrocktor
    1571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damage increase by 12 to infantry from tank shells at last.

Yeah but the mediums do 85 damage so 12% still doesn’t make them lethal lmao it’ll do 95 damage, which really isn’t any better.

Yeah but at least there moving in the right direction.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 wrote: »

No, but I think we'd know for certain by now if it was out tomorrow.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    123 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SOULJ4R wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    I see tankers are slowly getting their way
    How surprising!

Cry hard and long enough, you get your own way, ask my misses, it works for her too :)

But are they happy?

I thought it was if she hits her knees... if I was a woman It'd be so simple to get what I want ;)

Don't let the tears sway you!
  • bran1986
    4823 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The ZK 383 nerf really?. I wonder if the
    Gewehr 1-5 nerf is in preparation for it to be potentially shared with the medic class?
  • WinterWarhurst
    1209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damage increase by 12 to infantry from tank shells at last.

Yeah but the mediums do 85 damage so 12% still doesn’t make them lethal lmao it’ll do 95 damage, which really isn’t any better.

Yeah but at least there moving in the right direction.

Perhaps but it won't be reliable for PIAT hide & peekers, neither are the case rounds after they became bugged like the shotguns (on console).
  • DarkestHour138
    893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "Players are no longer able to aim down sight with the Squad Reinforcement binoculars which
    was causing a black mesh to block the player’s view."

Is this when you get the half black screen when trying to call in a V-1 rocket? And if so, how do we call them in without ADS?
  • pest174
    693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yes, for the 12th.
  • DarkestHour138
    893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »

Yes, for the 12th.

Date is wrong. It's TBD, but "soon".

• Carbonic
    883 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ugh..... Why do they even bother adding dates at all... The company should be renamed to BlueBalls Entertainment.
    The date was on a leaked document that was always subject to change, why would you trust the date on such a document :p
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was hoping for a few more assault nerfs. Tired of being killed by lvl 50 players using lvl 20 assaults firing lvl 10 gewehr 43's 90% of the time.

Hyperbole I know but on Xbox this isn't too far from the truth.
  • Stahlmach
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

" Coming soon...."
  • Stahlmach
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    Ugh..... Why do they even bother adding dates at all... The company should be renamed to BlueBalls Entertainment.
    The date was on a leaked document that was always subject to change, why would you trust the date on such a document :p

I dont trust New Dice at all any longer. Used cars Salesman are more trustworthy then this Swedes......
  • BaronVonGoon
    6056 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    Patch cancelled. Dice didn't have enough $ in its budget to afford paying the console manufacturer the patch certification fee. We are told that they will be holding a fundraiser. Credit, debit, visa, travelers cheques, IOU, and Bitcoin are not accepted nor welcome. Cash only. No receipt.