February "soon hue hue" Patch notes

Comments

• PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't believe they are thinking of nerfing the ZK. Mind-blowingliny stupid
  • EdwinSpangler
    1721 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Patch cancelled. Dice didn't have enough $ in its budget to afford paying the console manufacturer the patch certification fee. We are told that they will be holding a fundraiser. Credit, debit, visa, travelers cheques, IOU, and Bitcoin are not accepted nor welcome. Cash only. No receipt.

*Hurls whatever few bills and loose change is in my pocket in their general direction*

• Stahlmach
    1131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    DICE said, don't trust this information because it's leaked and not final, you then trusted the information and when it's predictably not true you still blame DICE. That is a very weird conclusion.

Its not just this information. I dont trust these Devs at all with anything after BFV. And yes i hope EA axes them. At least this time it would hit an Developer who fully deserves it.
  • ProAssassin2003
    2880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    Thanks for nerfing the ZK 383 DICE. Why was that necessary?? 😔

Shame as this was the only Medic weapon worth using, even this is outclassed by the assault rifles but at least you had a chance firing from the hip. No reason to play Medic again - DICE get with it for Christ sake.

Is that the new gun for the Medic. Why would they Nerf this Paintball gun?
  • Kongo030
    554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Medic is OP
  • TheKiTler
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i just started playing medic (after 300 h with assault ) with ZK-383 , great gun love the sound and the gameplay, i was actualy hoping for a buff to the SMG's , dunno what happend to DICE but it started with BF1 all this ''HATE'' for the medic class.
    I realy hope they rethink and remove that stupid nerf for the ZK-383
  • Shrediron
    205 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Medics need the nerf. Fastest head shot guns in the game.
  • orangebionic
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    zk383 and gewehr1-5 ?????? both guns werent op at all, what the...? it was just so satysfying to use smg which works, and dmr which have more than measly 10 bullets.

You know what, i could deal with all gun nerfs in bf4 and bf1 because gameplay was rewarding, but that in that case i dont see reason to stick around.

there is metro exodus, far cry and insurgency sandstorm coming up, time to bin that awful project deprived of balance and internal coherency.
  • ProAssassin2003
    2880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    zk383 and gewehr1-5 ?????? both guns werent op at all, what the...? it was just so satysfying to use smg which works, and dmr which have more than measly 10 bullets.

You know what, i could deal with all gun nerfs in bf4 and bf1 because gameplay was rewarding, but that in that case i dont see reason to stick around.

there is metro exodus, far cry and insurgency sandstorm coming up, time to bin that awful project deprived of balance and internal coherency.

I can't wait for Metro Exodus looks amazing. Love the first 2
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE: Guys, we need to patch a well balanced SMG for the Medic class in the ToW rewards...any ideas?

DICE: How about the ZK-383?

DICE: Souns great, DO IT!

3 weeks later w/ community feedback....

“Love it!”, “best SMG, GG DICE!”, “don’t change a thing DICE!”, “finally, a good SMG, DICE finally listened to us!”, “Medic class is great again, thank you DICE!”

DICE: Hey, some YT and Twitch Nerf Herders are saying the ZK-383 recoil is a bit much, yet the rest of the community likes it the way it is..who do we listen to...?

DICE: Hmmmm....these YT and Twitch Game Changers are very influential, we should listen to them more....

February 11, 2019 patch notes....

ZK-383: Increased horizontal recoil to 0.765 (was 0.68) when using the Light Bolt Specialization. With the increased rate of fire, the Zk-383 was a bit too accurate compared to the M1928A1 considering the flexibility from being able to use the bipod.

BFV Community: Thank god for APEX. Was a nice ride BFV, keep diggin that hole deeper.

Lol, right on
  • Vycinas2
    928 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE: Guys, we need to patch a well balanced SMG for the Medic class in the ToW rewards...any ideas?

DICE: How about the ZK-383?

DICE: Souns great, DO IT!

3 weeks later w/ community feedback....

“Love it!”, “best SMG, GG DICE!”, “don’t change a thing DICE!”, “finally, a good SMG, DICE finally listened to us!”, “Medic class is great again, thank you DICE!”

DICE: Hey, some YT and Twitch Nerf Herders are saying the ZK-383 recoil is a bit much, yet the rest of the community likes it the way it is..who do we listen to...?

DICE: Hmmmm....these YT and Twitch Game Changers are very influential, we should listen to them more....

February 11, 2019 patch notes....

ZK-383: Increased horizontal recoil to 0.765 (was 0.68) when using the Light Bolt Specialization. With the increased rate of fire, the Zk-383 was a bit too accurate compared to the M1928A1 considering the flexibility from being able to use the bipod.

BFV Community: Thank god for APEX. Was a nice ride BFV, keep diggin that hole deeper.

I made up my mind some time ago but these patch notes seals the deal. This is the last Battlefield I bought, I will not pay money for this garbage made and balanced by DICE. If rumours are true and DICE LA are working on BC3 then I might give it a chance but anything that comes from Dice Stockholm is a big NO. I just cant deal with their BS anymore.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gewehr 1-5, KE7 and Zk-383 nerfs. No nerfs to the laser Gewehr 43.

How detached from the player base are DICE?!
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    I can't believe they are thinking of nerfing the ZK. Mind-blowingliny stupid

Yep, cleverly give us a gun that makes the Medic class viable again and they nerf it - beggars belief really. The ToW reward guns are pointless, the M1922 will be nerfed soon too, despite it being nicely placed between the MG 34 and the MG 42. I'd imaging the MAS 44 will be nerfed next patch aswell.
  • Hawxxeye
    4158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    they need to scrap the ZK nerf. the high RoF ZK spec already feels like if it has more recoil than MMGs ffs
  • xDJ_Cas
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ZK-383 nerf is bad idea from DICE. The gun is perfect and one of those which provide joy to play this game

P.S. DICE listen to the community plz
  • Carbonic
    973 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • GrizzGolf
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Will we be able to buy Tides Of War Weapons in this patch?
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    pest174 wrote: »
    Ugh..... Why do they even bother adding dates at all... The company should be renamed to BlueBalls Entertainment.
    The date was on a leaked document that was always subject to change, why would you trust the date on such a document :p

He leaked his own patch notes? What an odd thing for somebody to do.