Firestorm outfit preorder bonus never received

dutchleader123
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I preorded the deluxe edition of BFV but never got the firestorm outfit preorder bonus. I just noticed that earlier this week and contacted EA help. I explained them my case and even send them a proof of purchuse which shows i preorded the game before it came out. Their answer was: we cant add the firestorm outfit to your account. I dont understand how it cant be done retroactive. Are their any other players with the same problem of is anybody been able to get it fixed?

Comments

• Plucky6922
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On the Battlefield V menu(Play/Your Company/Armory/Assignments/etc), there in a "Install Enlister Offer" if you scroll over to the right a bunch.
    Did you try via that?
  • javawockyPS
    64 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also wherever you preordered from should have given you a code then for the "early enlister bonus". That had beta access, some bf1 guns and the other bonuses like that outfit for bfv.

No code, no bueno
  • dutchleader123
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Plucky6922 wrote: »
    On the Battlefield V menu(Play/Your Company/Armory/Assignments/etc), there in a "Install Enlister Offer" if you scroll over to the right a bunch.
    Did you try via that?

Dont think i have that option.
    Also wherever you preordered from should have given you a code then for the "early enlister bonus". That had beta access, some bf1 guns and the other bonuses like that outfit for bfv.

No code, no bueno

I guess ive got bad luck then because i never got a code
  • javawockyPS
    64 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Double check your receipts, both the preorder confirmation and purchase one, for any codes printed on them as well as your game case.
  • dutchleader123
    Double check your receipts, both the preorder confirmation and purchase one, for any codes printed on them as well as your game case.

Thanks, that might be my last hope
  • WraithOf_Hades
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Thanks, that might be my last hope

If you ordered from gamestop they will give you a code. I lost mine and had to go in to get it