Dino Costume in firestorm

lAlucard
29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anyone else want to see this in the Battle Royal mode, Firestorm? LOL

46f0c9a6-8402-4e95-97dc-ea1dc255c0e5_1.247c125ca640cc12e5333c0793129211.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

Comments

• Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That’ll be a no.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldn't be surprised to see something like that in Fortnite, but not in Firestorm. While I think the mode will be a slightly more light-hearted mode, at least based off the whole cinematic reveal of a presumably driveable tractor in the Lightning Strikes trailer, I think it will still be reasonably serious, using the same cosmetics as the main game. I would guess when it comes to carrying weapons and gadgets it will work like the War Stories, where you can carry two guns, two gadgets (although this may be increased, I think there's only ever two gadgets you can pick up) and grenades. Maybe not the gadgets and grenades, but the weapons probably, unless there's two primary weapons and a secondary.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea but... Gimme the claw first!!!!
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I really wish they would... but only to you sir.
  • SaikoKuno
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I agree. Only to you. So it'll be easier to spot you.
  • Faylum
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks historically accurate. Maybe i could have one of these characters driving around my tank or plane. I mean at least we know dinosaurs existed. We have to take DICE and EA at their word when it comes to women in WW2. But I'm not very educated enough to be sure. :D
  • lAlucard
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SaikoKuno wrote: »

I agree. Only to you. So it'll be easier to spot you.

LOL its all good, I regularly get a 3 KD so I need the challenge not to mention it would be completely humiliating to get knifed by a guy in a dino suit lol
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give us those 4 wheelers from fortnite also...

2jals80.png