Weekly BF

Airdrops not given but bought the Deluxe Edition in preorder.

Communist1939
4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello, is it just for me the Airdrops are not showing up in the armory? I preordered the game with the deluxe edition, and it said 20 weeks of airdrops - that's 5 months of airdrops but I haven't got any for a long while. Today was my first Battlefield V - Game session in 2 weeks and when I logged in there is nothing in the inventory/armory... Pls explain this EA/Dice. TY

Comments

• Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m still getting them, you’re not missing anything.
  • Communist1939
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Doesn't matter how crappy the items or skins are really, I just want to get what I payed for, If I pay 20£ extra for skins and 5 days of preplay time I want it ALL! x) Dx
  • Pro_b0
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They sometimes just show up in your inventory and you won’t even notice that they’re there because they are so crap.

Check out, if you have any weapon skins for the STG 1-5 or the KE7 called “Red Devil”. Those beauties are your airdrops.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pro_b0 wrote: »
    They sometimes just show up in your inventory and you won’t even notice that they’re there because they are so crap.

Check out, if you have any weapon skins for the STG 1-5 or the KE7 called “Red Devil”. Those beauties are your airdrops.

This.

I was wondering what was going on with them, but after the last patch the airdrops started showing up in the weapon's customization inventory instead of the armory.
  • oneCelph
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I thought I wasn't given the deluxe items as well but I am, one **** part of a skin at the time and a small amount of added assignments the start (I think).
    Deluxe was a complete rip-off I'll be honest...
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lessons learned:
    Pre-order is a scam.
    Deluxe edition is typically not worth it in my opinion. So you get some cool clothing or a blued weapon or something.. who cares?
  • iSinflux
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having this issue as well. upgraded to deluxe a few days ago ( friend gave me a BFV key he got with a GPU, since he already had the game he gave it to me) and nothing has shown up yet.