Kill 4 enemies in 1 life

lu300zxlu
33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Has anyone been able to complete this assignment. I tried many times no luck. I Even tried being a camper and sniping didn’t work either

Comments

• dcs500
    1254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, but more by luck than skill.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Depends on the weapon and situation, but done it a couple of times
  • ElliotLH
    5784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes. You might just need to tweak your tactics slightly (or try a different mode, class or weapon if the assignment doesn't depend on one in particular) so you aren't depending on luck as much.

It'll also count still if you die and are revived so try sticking close to medics and your squad and hope for the best.
  • fakemon64
    891 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play with your squad and stay close to cover. You don't have to "camp", but try playing slower in general, just don't go charging out by yourself.

Also, pick your fights wisely. If you have already fired a few rounds at an enemy and still haven't killed them, don't be afraid to just disengage. Never play peek a boo with the enemy.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try being a gunner in a tank if it’s not weapon specific. Did a lot of my non weapon specific x kills in 1 life doing that.
  • Brammers1968
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try being a gunner in a tank if it’s not weapon specific. Did a lot of my non weapon specific x kills in 1 life doing that.

I’ve done it a few times, but I can’t help thinking that either I destroyed a vehicle with a couple of mines and then got a couple of regular kills, or was in a tank myself.
  • lu300zxlu
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Finally finished assignment. Now I have to try and get 10 kills in 1 life
  • full951
    2109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just did 10 headshot kills on objective in one life with the Einfield. a little campy campy while on the attacking team of a breakthru match seemed to work out easy enough. try that.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, but I just ended up in the right place at the right time.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I’ve done it a few times, but I can’t help thinking that either I destroyed a vehicle with a couple of mines and then got a couple of regular kills, or was in a tank myself.

All 3 ways will count. Mainly just jumped in a tank as a gunner. Just pray their not a terrible tanker!! Lol!!