new PC user moved from PS4

TheSaltyCaveman
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
As in the title, just moved from PS4 to PC, built myself a gaming rig specifically for BFV using a RTX2070. I am UK based with Mic set up (blue yeti)

Comments

• AOD_Drachenjager
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play BFV with a great clan, Angels of Death, that has over 700 members in its Battlefield division, so you'll ALWAYS find someone to game with on our dedicated TeamSpeak and Discord. We have many UK members.

If you're looking for active players that promote sportsmanship over performance, we're probably a good fit for you.

I've sent you a friend request on Origin. Accept it and PM me if you're interested. Origin Tag: AOD_Drachenjager
  • TheSaltyCaveman
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cheers mate will do