Balancing Problem everyday I play This Needs a Fix!

SnoopTrooper187
62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited February 11
Anybody Else having this problem where you get into a game thats full.
It ends, players leave especially from losing side.

Now you got one team 16 players and other 30 or so.
It will stay this way for rounds.
Now i play alot of breakthru so i dont know about conquest mode.

But eventually most leave and it becomes dead.
Isnt there a way to take the players you got and make even teams by scrambling them at least. Or by pts or something.
Thank You
Snoop
Post edited by SnoopTrooper187 on

Comments

• SnoopTrooper187
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happening to me right now! Play a few rounds. then losing team leaves and its 35 vs 16 and it stays that way for a long time.
    Fix This. Its making it were you cant play for long without finding new servers
  • SnoopTrooper187
    So DICE when are you going to fix the balance issue that affects me and many others everyday, day or night.
    Cant play more than a round or two of breakthru then half the losing team leaves and the game is stuck at like
    30v15 and it stays this way to long.

PLEASE FIX its ruining my gaming experience
    thank you
    Snoop
  • SnoopTrooper187
    I dont understand why no one is commenting on this.
    Its not just happening to me.
    Maybe u all are a bunch of coquest players i dont know but its all the time.
  • TFBisquit
    1358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You know,
    we know.
    That's why no one responses to your pain.
    Because it's our pain also.
    We know...